或忙着死
Andy
安迪
Red
瑞德
If you ever get out of here,do me a favor.
等你假释后 帮我个忙
Sure, Andy. Anything.
没问题 你说
There’s a big hayfield up near Buxton.You know where Buxton is?
在巴克斯顿有个大干田 知道巴克斯顿吗?
A lot of hayfields up there. One in particular.
那一带田多得很 有一处与众不同
It’s got a long rock wall with a big oak tree at the north end.
它有长石墙 北端有大橡树
It’s like something out of a Robert Frost poem.
美得像福斯特的诗
It’s where I asked my wife to marry me.
我在那儿向她求婚
We went there for a picnic…
我们去野餐…
…and made love under that oak…
在橡树下野合
…and I asked and she said yes.
我开口 她首肯
Promise me, Red.
答应我 瑞德
If you ever get out…
如果你终于假释了
…find that spot.
去找到那个地方
At the base of that wall, there’s a rock that has no earthly business in Maine.
在石墙底有一颗奇石
Piece of black, volcanic glass.
黑色的火山玻璃
Something’s buried under it I want you to have.
底下埋着东西给你
What, Andy?
什么?
What’s buried under there?
你埋着什么?
You’ll have to pry it up…
你搬开它…
…to see.
就知道
No, I’m telling you. The guy is…
你们听我说
He’s talking funny.
他胡言乱语
I’m really worried about him.
我真担心他
Let’s keep an eye on him.
我们要盯紧他
That’s fine during the day,but at night he’s all alone.
白天不要紧 晚上孤伶伶的
Oh, Lord.
天哪
What?
怎么了?
Andy come down to the loading dock today.
安迪今天到载货区
He asked me for a length of rope.
向我要一条绳子
Rope? Six feet long.
绳子? 六尺长
And you gave it to him.
你给了他?
Sure. Why wouldn’t I?
我凭什么不给?
Jesus! Heywood. How was I supposed to know?
天 赫伍呀 怎么想的到?
Remember Brooks Hatlen?
你忘了老布?
Andy would never do that.
不 安迪不会寻短
Never.
绝对不会
I don’t know.
谁知道呢?
Every man has his breaking point.
人的忍耐是有限度的
Lickety split.Want to get home.
动作快 我要回家
Just about finished, sir.
马上好了
Three deposits tonight.
今晚22要存三笔
Get my stuff down to the laundry.
把衣物送洗
And shine my shoes.
鞋子要…
I want them looking like mirrors. Yes, sir.
擦的雪亮 是的
It’s good having you back.
你回来真好 安迪
Place wasn’t the same without you.
没有你差多了
Lights out!
熄灯
I’ve had some long nights in stir.
我也曾熬过孤寂长夜
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts…
独自在内心东想西想
…time can draw out like a blade.
时间慢的如同刀割
That was the longest night of my life.
那是我毕生最长的一夜
Give me a count!
回报
Tier 3 south, clear!
三南层到齐 四北层到齐
三北层到齐
Man missing on tier 2, cell 245!
二层245房没人
Dufresne!
杜弗伦
Come out. You’re holding up the show!
别让大家等你
Don’t make me come down or I’ll thump your skull for you!
别让大家等你 等我找上来你就没命
Damn it, you’re putting me behind!I got a schedule to keep.
我还得等你一个 你敢耽搁我时间
You’d better be sick or dead in there.I shit you not!
你若没死没病 就倒霉了
You hear me?
听见没有?
Oh, my Holy God.
我的老天爷
I want every man on this cellblock questioned.
这一区每人都要问
Start with that friend of his. Who?
先从他朋友开始 谁?
him

Open 237.
打开237房
What do you mean, “He just wasn’t here”?Don’t say that to me.
什么叫做他不见了? 这算什么鬼话?
Don’t tell me that again.
你再说就试试看
But sir, he wasn’t.
但他真的不见了
I can see that, Haig!Think I’m blind?
我知道 我没眼睛吗?
Is that what you’re saying?
你说我…
Am I blind, Haig? No, sir!
没长眼睛吗? 不敢 长官
What about you. You blind?
你呢?你没长眼睛吗?
Tell me what this is. Last night’s count.
你说这是什么? 昨晚的点名单
You see Dufresne’s name there?I sure do. Right there.
上面明明写着杜弗伦
“Dufresne.”
“杜弗伦”
He was in his cell…
熄灯时…
…at lights out.
他在房里
Reasonable he’d be here in the morning.
早上也应该在才对
I want him found.
把他找到
Not tomorrow, not after breakfast. Now!
一刻不能拖 现在找
Yes, sir.
是的
Let’s go. Move your butts.
搜人去 快点
Stand.
站住
Well?
你说?
Well, what?
说什么?
I see you two all the time.You’re thick as thieves, you are.
你们俩成天粘在一起
He must have said something.
他一定说过什么
No, sir, Warden.
报告典狱长
Not a word.
没有
Lord, it’s a miracle!
那真是奇迹了
Man vanished like a fart in the wind.
人像屁一般凭空消失
Nothing left…
不见踪影
…but some damn rocks on a windowsill.
只剩一堆石头
And that cupcake on the wall.Let’s ask her.
还有墙上那骚货
Maybe she knows.
问她吧 也许她知道
What say there, fuzzy britches?Feel like talking?
你说呀 短裤妞儿
Guess not.
她不会说的
Why should she be any different?
别人不说 为何她要说
This is a conspiracy.
没错 你们有预谋
That’s what this is.
就是这样
One big, damn conspiracy!
一个超级大阴谋
And everyone’s in on it!
每个人都有份
Including her!
包括她
In 1966…
1966年…
…Andy Dufresne escaped…
安迪杜弗伦逃离…
…from Shawshank Prison.
肖申克监狱
All they found was a muddy set of prison clothes…
狱方只寻获泥囚衣
…a bar of soap…
一块肥皂
…and an old rock hammer…
一把石捶
…damn near worn down to the nub.
一把几乎解体的石捶
I had thought it’d take a man 600 years to tunnel through the wall with it.
我曾夸口要花六百年才挖的通的隧道…
Old Andy did it in less than 20.
安迪花了不到20年
Oh, Andy loved geology.
他喜爱研究地质
I imagine it appealed to his meticulous nature.
碎石令他想一探究竟
An ice age here…
刑期如同…
…million years of mountain building there.
冰河时代
Geology is the study of pressure and time.
地质学探讨压力及时间
That’s all it takes, really.
这就是凿通的关键
Pressure…
压力…
…and time.
和时间
That and a big goddamn poster.
和一张够大的海报
Like I said…
就我说的
…in prison, a man will do anything to keep his mind occupied.
在牢里 没事也得找事做
Seems Andy’s favorite hobby was toting his wall out into the exercise yard…
原来的安迪的嗜好…
…a handful at a time.
就是一点一滴倾倒废土
I guess after Tommy was killed…
大概就在汤米死后…
…Andy decided he’d been here long enough.
安迪决定不再久留

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章埃及王子
下一篇文章荒岛余生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!