of our nation.
但我的职责不允许
My profession does not allow me
我有异议
to make that kind of distinction.
我不怀疑你的爱国热诚
I won’t question your patriotism,
但别再对我的命令有意见
but don’t you ever again question my command.
了解吗
Do you understand me?
我可不受你指挥
I’m not under your command.
真的吗
You really believe that, Hub?
放眼望望 是真的吗
Take a look around and tell me that’s true.
自以为是
Arrogant prick.
从没见过这么
You ever met anybody so in love
喜欢大发议论的
with the sound of his own voice?
叫萨米尔与恐♥怖♥份♥子♥接触
We’re putting Samir into play.
现在这种情况下 他怕死了
Now? With all this going on? He’ll freak.
他当然会怕 我已经怕了
Yeah, he’ll freak. I’m already freaked.
整个城市都感到不安了
The whole damn city’s freaked.
靠 又有一名无辜者送入虎口
Oh, fuck it… One more lamb to the slaughter.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
他很可靠
It’s fine. He’s cool.
他在这里干什么
What’s he fucking doing here?
你知道外面怎样了吗
Hey, do you know what’s happened outside?
军队会杀阿♥拉♥伯裔人
They’re killing Arabs out there.
你可以阻止 萨米尔
You can put a stop to it, Samir.
你在说什么 军队在那儿
What are you talking about? The army’s here.
军队此刻设立了
They’re setting up interrogation centers
集中营
right now.
正在拷打他们
They’re torturing people in cellars.
冷静点
Calm down, all right?
我要离开这里
I got to get out of here,
你们一定要帮我
and you have to help me.
我们会帮你的
We’ll help you.
我 我需要多点钱
I… I just need more money.
好的
OK.
你替阿里·瓦齐尔担♥保♥做护照
You got a student visa for Ali Waziri.
我告诉过你 我不认识他
I told you. I know nobody of that name.
说谎
Liar!

Uhh!
将他想知道的事告诉他 他知道的
Tell him what he wants to know! He knows!
她疯了
She’s fucking crazy!
你们不了解他们
You don’t know who they really are!
闭嘴 别装了
Shut up! Stop simpering.
我有你和我的合照
Look, I’ve got a picture of the two of us, Samir.
记得吗
You remember that picture?
我会在布鲁克林
Well, I’m going to post it
每个回♥教♥寺张帖
in every shop in Brooklyn,
我会把复印件
and then I’m going to send copies
发给我西岸的朋友
to some friends of mine in the West Bank.
你妈仍在西岸 对吧
Your mother’s still there, isn’t she?
够了 够了
All right, all right!
快滚
Fucking let go of me!
离开这里
All right, get out of here.

Get out!
对不起
I’m sorry.
没人会出♥卖♥♥♥你
Hey, nobody’s going to burn you, OK, Samir?
你不会被告发的
Nobody’s going to call anybody.
谁叫你做签证的 – 算了吧
Who asked you to get the visa? – Oh, come on.
嘿 萨米尔
Hey, hey, Samir,
冷静点
just calm down, OK?
我跟你说过 不用怕的
I’m telling you, there’s nothing to be afraid of.
我怕下地狱
I’m afraid of going to hell.
我也怕
Me, too.
他名叫泰利·侯赛尼
His name is Tariq Husseini.
他在红区商业街开了一间
He runs a auto shop on Commerce Street
汽车修理店
in Red Hook.
红区
Commerce Street.
商业街
Red Hook.
若有人找你麻烦
If anybody bothers you…
无论何人
Anybody…
打电♥话♥给我
You call me.
这是为了你的安全
This is for your own security.
不要惊慌
Do not be alarmed.
知道了
Got it.
你演技太好了
You’re good.
你也不太坏
Yeah, you’re not so bad yourself.
嘿 弗洛伊德 我是哈伯
Hey, Floyd. Yeah. Hub.
听着 我们要尽快
Listen, we got to put something together
行动
in a hurry, all right?
弗兰克在哪里
Yeah. Where’s Frank?
好吧 打紧急电♥话♥给他
All right, well, give him a 911, OK?
找辆旧车给我
And get a beat-up car for him.
不行的话 你就自己砸一辆
Yeah, well, beat it up yourself if you have to.
在商业街896号♥ 红区有间车房♥
896 Commerce Street… It’s a garage in Red Hook.
不要惊慌
Do not be alarmed.
去死
Oh, shit,
开始逐户搜查了
they’re going house-to-house.
泰利会匿藏起来
You know, Tariq will go underground.
他们一小时内便会捉到他
We’re going to hit him in less than an hour.
痛击他
Well, hit him hard.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
找个安全地方将萨米尔藏起来
I’m going to go stash Samir someplace safe.
里面有三个人
All right, I make out 3 inside.
我们对付垃圾筒那两人
The 2 guys by the trash barrel are ours,
他们会等我们准备好
and they’re going to wait until we’re set.
然后跟我们进去
Then they’re going to come in after us.

OK.
行动
All right, let’s roll.

Yo.
嘿 伙计
Hey, guy.
我找泰利 有人知道他在哪吗
Yo, I’m looking for Tariq. Anybody know Tariq?
我要找他修车
He’s supposed to be fixing my shit here.

Huh?
我有他名片
I got that card here somewhere.
他给我的
He gave me this paper…
叫泰利·侯赛尼是不
Tariq Hossidy or something like that?
嗯 是的 他在后面
Yeah, yeah. He’s back there.
那后面 – 对
Back there? – Yeah.
多谢你 伙计
All right, man. Thanks.
喂 泰利
Hey, Tariq!
泰利·侯赛尼吗
Are you Tariq Husseini?
他不在 – 不在
He’s not here. – He’s not here?
能不能传个口讯
Can I leave a message for him?
可以
Of course.
告诉他 联邦探员在追捕他
Tell him the FBI is after him.
你开玩笑呐
Ha! You’re joking.
不是开玩笑
I’m not joking.
放下电♥话♥ 举起手来
Put the phone down. Put your hands up.
不准动 举起手来
Freeze! Hands in the air!

OK.
双手交叉放在脑后
Interlock them behind your head.
嗯 你也一样
Yeah, right. Same to you, too.
会没事的
Everything’s going to be all right.
泰利
Tariq Husseini,
我们是美国♥军♥队
this is the United States Army.
你已被包围
You are surrounded.
三十秒内弃械投降
You have 30 seconds to throw out any weapons
双手举起
and exit the premises
走出建筑物
with your hands on top of your head.
重覆一次
I repeat…
别动
Freeze!
别动 该死
Freeze, God damn it!
见鬼 红色代码

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!