God damn it. Code red. Code red.
队长 已锁定目标
Leader, we are locked on target.
请求批准开火
Request permission to fire.
好 开火
Yes! Now!
别动
Freeze!
放下武器 – 等等
Drop it! – Hold it.
我是联邦探员
I’m FBI.
放下枪 该死的混♥蛋♥
Put the gun down, mother fucker!
好的 好的 我是联邦探员
All right, all right. I’m FBI.
别乱来 我是联邦探员
I’m FBI. Just relax. I’m FBI.
跪下
Get down on your knees, would you, man?
我是联邦探员
I’m FBI!
各位
Ladies and gentlemen, there’ll be a…
那是谁
Who was that?
各位
Ladies and gentlemen…
所有记者
there will be a full briefing
都可出席一个简报会
for all journalists.
不要惊慌
Do not be alarmed.
弗兰基
Frankie!
弗兰基·哈德
Frankie Haddad!
弗兰基·哈德
Frank Haddad!
弗兰克 – 哈伯
Frank! – Hub. Hub.
他们捉了弗兰基 – 什么
They got Frankie. – What?
我孩子在里面
My kid’s in here. My kid’s in here someplace.
他只有十三岁
He’s only 13.
别担心 我们会救他出来 我们会找到他
All right, we’ll get him out. We’ll find him.
我们会救他出来的
Frank, we’ll get him out.
弗兰克·哈德
Frank Haddad!
我们会救他出来的 – 出来
We’ll get him out. – Out?
他们进入我家
They came into my house!
我妻子已经说出了我身份
My wife told them who I was!
我为国家卖♥♥命多少次
How many times did I put it on the line, Hub?
多少次
How many times?
已经做了公民二十年
20 years, we’re American citizens,
做探员有十年
10 years in the bureau!
他们打倒她
They knocked her down.
拉走了我儿子
They took him out of my house!
弗兰克·哈德
Frank Haddad!
听着 听我说
Listen to me! Listen to me!
弗兰克
Frank!
他们
It…
做得不对
It’s wrong.
我们会找到他
We’ll find him.
好吗 我们会找到他的
All right? We’ll find him.

All right.
跟我来
Come on.
不 不
No. No!
我会找到他
I’ll find him.
但是
Besides…
我属于这个地方
this is where I belong.
这地方
Here.
我不再是他们眼中的沙漠黑鬼
Tell them I’m not their sand nigger anymore.
他叫哈德
You say his name is Haddad?
不 是弗兰克·哈德
No. His name is Haddad, Frank Haddad.
弗兰克·哈德 少年
H-A-D-D-A-D. Junior.
他父亲是阿♥拉♥伯裔 我们正在查他
His father’s a Shiite. We’re checking him out.
他父亲是联邦探员
His father is a federal agent.
是我的拍挡
His father happens to be my partner.
别对我大吼 哈伯德
Don’t get in my face, Hubbard.
[Ethiopian] 埃塞俄比亚人 亦泛指黑人
我会指认你是埃塞俄比亚人
I just might decide you’re an Ethiopian.
别以为
You know, you are stupid enough
这是侮辱我的话
to think that that’s an insult.
如果弄错了 我们一定放人
If a mistake’s been made, we’ll fix it.
如果弄错了 是什么意思
What do you mean, if a mistake’s been made?
绝对不会错 我为他担♥保♥
There’s no mistake. I’m vouching for the kid.
释放他
I want him out.
为什么不直说呢
Why don’t you get your priorities straight?
我说过会进行调查
I said we’ll look into it.
你会调查
Yeah, you’ll look into it…
就像调查我一样 是吗
Just like you’ve been looking into me, right?
你监视我
Surveilling me?
你以为我很蠢吗
You think I’m stupid?
你以为我什么都不知道
You think I don’t know what’s going on?
我在为你卖♥♥命
I’m doing your job for you,
几乎丧命
and I damn near get my head blown off for it.
立即释放小弗兰克
Now I want Frank Jr. out,
让我见囚犯泰利·侯赛尼
and I want to see my prisoner Tariq Husseini.
我们去看看你的囚犯
Let’s go see your prisoner.
泰利
Tariq.
泰利
Tariq…
盘问了多久
How long have you been at him?
没多久
Not long enough, apparently.
你觉得
How much longer, do you think,
要多久他才肯供出其他党羽
before he gives up the other cells?
若他不知情
He can’t give up the other cells
就无法供出党羽
if he doesn’t know where they are.
他是知道的
He knows.
不 他不知道
No, he doesn’t.
你自己说的 不是吗
You said it yourself, Sharon, didn’t you?
在战略会的简报里说的
In the strategy meeting, the briefing…
各组独♥立♥运作
The one cell doesn’t know
不知彼此 是吗
where the other one is, right?
多久才能迫供
How long before he breaks, Sharon?
这样的话 很长
Well, at this rate, too long.
我们找到第一组后
The theater was hit
九小时后剧院遇袭
9 hours after we took down the first cell.
所以
So…
有什么其他迫供方法
what other models do we have?
刑讯他
Shake him?
怎样 – 不会奏效
What about it, Sharon? – Won’t work.
以色列军很擅长
It works for the Israelis.
不准囚犯睡觉
Only in conjunction with sleep deprivation.
要花三十六小时
It takes at least 36 hours.
我们没有36个小时
We don’t have 36 hours.
电击
Electric shock?
会影响脑运作
The neurotransmitters just shut down.
水呢 – 巴勒斯坦人
Water? – Palestinian authorities…
用水很有技巧
producing good intel with water.
不然用刀吧
Of course, there’s cutting.
血花四溅
It’s extremely messy.
你们疯了吗
Are you people insane?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
一人受苦
The time has come for one man to suffer
能救多人生命
in order to save hundreds of lives.
一人
One man?
不如两个 六个
What about 2, huh? What about 6?
不如集体不屠♥杀♥吧
How about public executions, huh?
你请自便
You’re free to leave whenever you like.
将军 别这样 你我都损失了手下
Come on, General. You lost men. I’ve lost men,
但你不能虐待囚犯
but you-you can’t do this.
有否考虑过
What if what they really want…
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的目的
What if they don’t even want the sheik?
考虑过吗
Have you considered that?

Huh?
如果他们就是想
What if what they really want
我们像这样把孩子
is for us to herd children into stadiums
集中到一起
like we’re doing?
派兵到街上
And put soldiers on the street
吓怕美国人
and… and have Americans looking over their shoulders?
扭曲法律
Bend the law,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!