法官 等等 他在和谁说话
Who’s he talking to? Hold on one second, Judge.
他在和谁说话
Who is he talking to?
将过程拍摄下来 他在和谁说话
We getting film on this? Who’s he talking to?
不知是谁
Don’t know him.
若用窃听器
If we were allowed to get sound
就知道了
on them, we’d know.
对 法官
Yeah, yeah, Judge.

No, sir.
还不行
No, sir, not yet.
不 还不行 法官
No, not yet, sir, but…
我们有理由
We got reason to…
该死 迈克 迈克 退后
Damn it, Mike. Mike, back off.
靠 他发现了
Oh, shit. He’s making him.

Shit! Fuck!
所有小组行动
All units go!
稍后再找你 法官
Look, I got to get back to you, Judge.
见鬼
Shit!
去 快去 弗兰克
Go around. Go around, Frank.
我看到他了 看到他了
I got him, I got him.
在那里
There he is.
追到他了 在史顿街和道普街
We got him. Stuyvesant and Throop.
截住他
Cut him off!
在那边
There he is.
卡希 回来
Hey, come back, Khalil!
卡希
Khalil!
各小组注意 有辆红色小巴
All units, we got a red van
在近华朗街的史顿街向东行驶 红色小巴
going east on Stuyvesant off of Vernon. Red van.
看到车牌没
Did you get plates on that, Frank?
车牌 看不到
Plates? No.
但确实很精彩
But you got to love that move.
没有车牌资料
No plates.
已找到小巴
They just found the van.
但是没有指纹
Doesn’t look like they’ll find any prints.
车辆特征
Vehicle I.D.?
属于报失车
Reported stolen plates are bogus, too.
毛发或纤维
What about hair, fiber?
已送去化验
Already on its way to the lab.
正在罪犯纪录中查
Hub, we’re checking this guy out
是否有这家伙
in the red book right now.
做得好 迈克
Good job, Mike.
是弗洛伊德·罗斯
It’s Floyd Rose.
来 弗洛伊德
Go, Floyd.
你一定想不到
You’re not gonna believe this.
猜猜谁来了
Guess who just showed up.
她有何动静
How’s she living, Floyd?
车内有两警卫 三个在屋内
She’s got 2 in a Plymouth, at least 3 inside,
看到带狗那家伙没
and see that guy walking his dog?
狗已一个小时前就撒过尿了
He did his business about an hour ago,
但他仍在带它散步
and they’re still walking.
我以前也有过这种狗
I had a dog like that once.
傻瓜 他不是狗主 他们是间谍
It’s not his dog, wet wick. They’re spies.
那狗为中♥央♥情报局工作
The dog works for the CIA?
所有单位 逐个报告
All units report.
一号♥单位
This is unit one.
已经准备好
We’re good to go.
二号♥ 就位
Unit 2, we’re ready.
好 行动
All right, let’s roll.
联邦探员 面向铁栏
Federal agents! Against the fence!
联邦探员
FBI!
双手放后脑
Put your hands behind your head.
兄弟 相信你们知道规矩
Hi, guys. I expect you know the drill.
呆在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
你好
Hello.
埃莉斯
Elise.
我没伤害过他
I never touched him.
真的
Really?
我们准备
Well, we’re gonna have to take him
将他拘留 迈克 弗兰克
into custody anyway. Mike, Frank.
控告他什么 乱过马路
What are you gonna charge him with, jaywalking?
可否让我在这里先与他谈谈
I don’t suppose I could have a little chat with him here first?
不行 这辈子都没门儿
I don’t think so, Elise. Not in this lifetime.
哈伯 这样叫你 可以吗
You know, Hub… may I call you Hub?
可以
Yes, you may.
若不是你破坏
If you guys hadn’t blown the surveillance,
我们已追到贼巢了
we’d have been able to follow the money.
你说什么 卡希
What do you say, Khalil?
你会带我们去见你朋友吗
You would have led us right to your friends, wouldn’t you?
什么朋友
What friends?
带他出去
Take him out.
什么朋友 埃莉斯
What friends, Elise?
你能给我提供什么资料
What have you got for me, huh?
过点料给我 埃莉斯
Come on. Share something with me, Elise.
启发下我
Enlighten me.
现在或回去后再说也无妨
You can tell me now, or you can tell me downtown.
我打一个电♥话♥ 便可收人
You know, one phone call, and he’s mine.
你知道号♥码
You know the number.
我有权
I have about, uh…
有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
你可以找律师
You have the right to an attorney.
那也是你的权利
That’s what you also have.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你知道
Hey, do you have any idea
你在这里搞了什么吗
what you’re starting here?
欲加之罪何患无辞
What kind of shit storm this could turn into?
绑♥架♥ 妨碍司法公正
Kidnapping, obstruction of justice,
人身攻击
assault.
带她出去
Get her out of here.
这里布置得不错
I love what you’ve done with the place.
埃莉斯
So, Elise,
你在后面没事吧
you OK back there?
不会晕车或咋样吧
You don’t get carsick or anything?
手铐太紧吗
Those handcuffs too tight?
你来自黎巴嫩的素山
Shuf Mountains, right?
是什叶派还是逊尼派
Shiite or Sunni?
你真有本事
Wow. You’re really good.
她的确有本事
She’s really good.
你在搞什么 埃莉斯
So what’s going on here, Elise?
油漆弹是警告
Paint bomb, was that a warning?
七九至八二年
American University of Beirut.
我在贝鲁特美国大学读书
I was there from ’79 to ’82.
真的
No shit.
嗯 我爸爸是加享利 他教经济学
Yeah. My father taught economics. Henry Kraft.
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥已潜入市内
Is there a terrorist cell operating in the city
却没人发现
that we’re unaware of?
真是悲剧
It’s such a tragedy.
去那里成长 像天堂一样
Growing up there was like paradise.
有异国情调的巴黎
Like an exotic Paris.
对吗
Right, Frank?
也像监狱一样
Yeah, it’s real exotic
有异国情调
on Rikers Island, too.
知道监狱怎样对付女人吗
You know what they do to women in there?
吞掉
Mmm, yum.
好吧
OK.
我是弗兰克
Frank here.

Go.
三个带枪男子
3 men, definitely armed,
他们仍在公交车内
and this time they’re still on the bus.
没联络
So no communication of any kind?
没有 真怪
No, no, it’s weird.
他们留在车上
They’re just in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!