They’re fucking marching for your cause.

Yeah…
他们会成为烈士
and they, too, will become its martyrs.
萨米尔
Samir.
放开她
Let her go, Samir.
快退出去
Move away from the door.
他有炸♥弹♥
Don’t! He’s got a bomb!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
站起来
Get up!

No!
萨米尔 放开她 我就不杀你
Samir, let her go, and you’ll live.
我叫你离开
I said move away from this fucking door!

Don’t!
萨米尔
Samir…
哈伯 我在这里
Hub, I’m here.
弗兰克 别开枪
No shots, Frank. No shots.
萨米尔
Samir…
你想死吗
Do you want to die?
你呢
Do you?
我会引爆的
Look, I’ll blow it!
我们一起死 谁也走不了
Then we all die. Nobody’s leaving here.
快退出去
Move away from this fucking door!
开枪 – 闭嘴
Shoot! – Shut up!
开枪射我 – 闭嘴
Shoot me! – Shut up!
射我
Shoot!
杀了他 开枪
Kill him! Shoot!
我来了
I’m coming!
快射
Shoot!
有警员腹部中枪
One of ours down. Stomach wound.
快派人来
Get here now.

Here.
他死了
Is he dead?
哈伯
Hub?
我在这里 就在这里
I’m right here. I’m right here.
我在这里 嘘
I’m right here. Shh.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s OK.
你会没事的
You’re OK.
我很冷
I’m cold.
好了
OK.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
你会没事的
You’re OK.

Ohh…
放松就好
Just relax.
“宽恕我们的罪孽
“Forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们宽恕”
as we forgive…”
“宽恕那些冒犯我们的人”
“Those who trespassed against us.”
“引导我们…”
“And lead us…”
“不被诱惑…”
“Lead us not into temptation,”
“救我们
“but deliver us…
脱离地狱”
from evil…”
“到你们的国度”
“For thine is the kingdom…”
不要害怕
No fear!
哈伯探员
Agent Hubbard,
能否解释下
would you mind explaining to me
为何你扣押哈维上校
why you detained Colonel Hardwick
还有我的六名下属
and 6 of my C.I.D. staff?
最后一组恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已被歼灭
The last cell was taken down.
就是萨米尔 已被搞定了
It was Samir. We took him out.
你怎么确定他是最后一组
How can you be sure it’s the last of the cells?
莎朗确认的 – 她不可信
Sharon. – Sharon’s been compromised.
她死了
Sharon is dead.
牺牲了生命
She gave her life.
对不起
Sorry.
全部结束了 将军
It’s all over with, General.
什么结束了
What’s all over with?
绑♥架♥酋长
The sheik.
那又怎样
Is that so?
完全违反国际法的
Clear violation of international law.

Hmm?
国会规例
Congressional oversights,
条文 条约
couple of statutes, treaties.
绑♥架♥ 妨碍司法公正
Kidnapping, perjury, Logan Act.
私自与外国政♥府♥联络
Conducting your own personal foreign policy.
我全知道
I know the whole story.
你知个屁
You don’t know shit.
可怜的莎朗
Poor suffering Sharon
可怜的人♥民♥
and her poor suffering people.
我必须那样做
I did what was necessary,
不会为之难过
and I won’t apologize for it.
去死吧 联邦调查局
Go fuck yourself, bureau.
我为国效力
I serve my country.
你为何不为国效力
Why don’t you try serving yours?
哈伯 你还有什么话说
You have anything else, Agent Hubbard?

Yeah.
还有一事
One more thing.
这是美国联邦法♥院♥的文件
This is a writ from the U.S. District Court
下令将囚在这里的人
ordering the release
全部释放
of all persons being held in this stadium.
我驳回法庭命令
My authority overrules the court’s.
你没有权力 将军
Your authority ends now, General.
威廉·德弗罗 你已经被捕
William Devereaux, you are under arrest…
被控虐待和谋杀美国公民
for the torture and murder of Tariq Husseini…
泰利·侯赛尼
an American citizen.
联邦探员 不许动
FBI, freeze!
都不许动
Freeze! Nobody move!
举起手来
Hold it!
不许动
Don’t move!
不许动 放下枪
Don’t move! Put your guns down!
你在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
我像开玩笑吗
Do you see me laughing, General?
队长
Captain.
不要
Don’t!
命令你的手下放下武器
Order your men to lower their weapons, Hubbard.
做不到
Can’t do that, General.
立即放下
Do it now.
法律规定
The law states…
我就是法律
I am the law!
此时此地 我就是法律
Right here, right now! I am the law!
你有权保持缄默
You have the right to remain silent.
命令他们放下武器
Order them to lower their weapons!
有权获得公正审判
You have the right to a fair trial.
有权不受虐待
You have the right not to be tortured,
或遭到谋杀
not to be murdered,
你夺去了泰利·侯赛尼这些权利
rights that you took away from Tariq Husseini!
你拥有这些权利
You have those rights
是来自于站在你面前的
because of the men that came before you
这些士兵
who wore that uniform.
这里的士兵正等你
Because of the men and women
给他们命令开火
that are here waiting for the order to fire.
下令吧 将军
Give them the order, General.
你以为我会犹豫
Do you think that I would hesitate to kill you
不会杀掉这里所有的探员吗
or every other federal agent in this room
只要对美国有益 我都敢做
if it was in the best interests of my country?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我知道你不怕
You wouldn’t hesitate. I know that.
但他们会怕
But they might.
下令吧
Give the order.
让这些小伙子变成杀人犯
Make murderers out of these young kids.
下令吧
Give the order.
让他们开火 将军

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!