You should just tell me the message,
我再传口讯
and I will pass it on.
我要亲自传口讯
I need to deliver it myself.
相信我
Believe me,
他会答应依计行事的
they’re gonna want to hear what I have to say.
不要害怕
No fear!
让我们展示我们的无惧
Let’s show them we’re not afraid!
十一点钟 攻击军队
十二点钟 公共浴池
确定他会这么做吗
Sure he’s gonna go through with this?
如果他不答应
Well, if he doesn’t,
他知道我会将他交给德弗罗
he knows I’ll give him to Devereaux.
所以
So…
这是一场决战
You know, this is the end game,
你知道吗
you understand?
如果出了差错
If this goes wrong…
不会出错的
Nothing’s gonna go wrong.
我们中情局
We’re the CIA.
常有差错
Something always goes wrong.

Well…
若有出错
if things get hairy, uh…
最执着的人才会获胜
just remember, the most committed wins.
走吧
Let’s go.
你们三个的关系真微妙
The 3 of you really do make a lovely couple.
莎朗 我求你
Sharon, I beg you,
别叫我这样做
do not make me do this.
如果他们
If they even…
如果他们察觉我们被跟踪
If they even dream we’ve been followed,
他们会杀死我们的
they will kill us.
在卡德曼广场南面
South on Cadman Plaza.
别紧张 好吗
Relax, all right?
德弗罗将军
General Devereaux,
联邦探员出动了 收到没
it appears the feds are in motion. Do you copy?
收到 跟着哈伯
Right. Just stay with Hubbard.
他跟我们不是一路的
The man is definitely not on our team.
收到
Roger that.
空中部队 他交由你负责
Airborne, he’s all yours.
我是空中部队
This is Airborne.
看到他了
We got him.
音响设备已装妥
Sound garden’s ready.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
这条路不是去浴室的
This is not the way to the bathhouse.
要去叔叔那拿钥匙
You said to get a key from my uncle.
别抱怨了 你不知道被监视了吗
Stop whining. You’ll cue the surveillance.

Hey…
我有不祥的预感
I have a bad feeling here.
放松点
Just relax.
低下头
Keep your head down.
准备好没
We ready?
准备好了
All set.
莎朗 要赶快
We got to hurry, Sharon.
不能迟了
We can’t be late.
开始行动
Here we go.
各单位注意
All units, all units.
目标徒步向前
Subject is on foot.
他跑向一街和珍珠街
All units, he is running to First and Pearl.
我们是军方人员 停下
This is the U.S. Army. Halt!
不许动
Freeze!
没危险了
We’re all clear.
好 去吧
All right, let’s do it.
为何在这里 快走
Why are we stopping, Sharon? We’ve got to go.
冷静点 没事的
Just calm down. Everything’s gonna be fine.
要留在这里三分钟
Look we just have to sit tight for 3 minutes.
可以做得到吗
Can you just do that much for me?
难以置信 你看
I don’t believe it. Look at this.
阿♥拉♥伯人和犹太人携手合作
Arab and Jew, side by side.
黑人 白人
Black and white.
基♥督♥徒和回♥教♥徒
Christian and Muslim.
什么
What?
真可悲
It’s so tragic.
可悲
What? What’s tragic?
什么意思 他们要袭击游♥行♥人士
What do you mean? Are they gonna hit the march?
还有更好的目标吗
Can you imagine a better target?
政♥府♥没有权
Because our government has no right…
宣布实施军法
to declare martial law.
不用怕
No fear!
我们要火速行事
We’ve got to hurry, Sharon.
穿上
Put this on.
该死
Oh, shoot.
现在11点钟 我们走
It’s 11:00. We gotta get out of here.
他们开始移♥动♥
They’re getting ready to move.
一 二组 准备随时行动
Units 1 and 2 on my signal.
三 四组 作好准备
Units 3 and 4, stand by.
第五 六组
Units 5 and 6…
联邦探员
FBI!

Ohh.
微波
Microwave.
这是非法骚乱
This is an unlawful disturbance!
要立即解散
You must disperse!
再说一遍
I repeat!
这些军队装备真枪实弹
These soldiers carry live ammunition!
最后一次警告
This is your final warning!
再说一次
I repeat!
士兵已装备真枪实弹
These soldiers carry live ammunition!
哈伯
Hub…
人不见了
we missed him.
公共浴室
The bathhouse.
怎么回事
So what’s going on?
他们为何不在这里
Why aren’t they here?
很快会来的
They’ll be here.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
要向他们传什么口讯
What message do you have for them?
根本不会有人来 对吧
There’s no one else coming, is there?
那么
So…
你要向我传什么口讯
what message do you have for me, Sharon?
你是最后一组恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
You’re the last cell.
永远没有最后一组
There will never be a last cell!
这只是开始
It’s just the beginning.
让开
Move out of the way!
让开 让开
Move over! Move over!
我怎么会看不透你的把戏
How could I have missed the play?
你以为钱最重要
It’s because of the money.
你们相信金钱是万能的
You believe money is power.
信仰才是万能的
Belief is power.
别告诉我 我们的钱被拿去资助恐怖活动了
Just don’t tell me we financed your operation.
莎朗 世界像一个巨轮
The world is a wheel, Sharon.
萨米尔
Samir…
可兰经教导
the Koran preaches…
别与我说可兰经 女人
Do not speak to me of the Koran, woman!
首先 你把我撇在伊♥拉♥克♥
First you left me there in Iraq
不闻不问
like a piece of shit!
然后 你们掳走我们的神圣领袖
And then you take our leader, a holy man…
因为他宣扬神道
You put him in prison
而被囚禁
for preaching the word of God!
你们美国人现在知道了
So now you have to learn the consequences
要做世界大哥的后果
of trying to tell to the world how to live.
事情已经结束了
It’s over.
你的观点也已确认
Your point’s been made.
为何要再流血
Why shed more blood?
那群可怜的人在那里
Those poor people out there.
为了你们而游♥行♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!