我们分享他行不
So we share him.
不行 – 不行
No. – No?
找移♥民♥局 查萨米尔的身份
Call I.N.S., check Samir’s status,
驱逐他出境
start deportation procedures.
我不许你这样做
I can’t let you do that.
你不许
Oh, you can’t let me do that.
你与这些人的关系
What precisely is your involvement
到底怎样 埃莉斯
with these people, Elise?
有一段时间 萨米尔是我
Samir has been a very important project
最重要的线人
of mine for some time.
他只与我交易
I’m the only one he’ll deal with.
他出身名门 很容易兴奋
He’s very well-connected and extremely high-strung.
找移♥民♥局吧 弗兰克
Call I.N.S., Frank.
要渗入恐♥怖♥份♥子♥阵营容易吗
How easy is it to get inside, Frank?
你的社团情报能有多准确
How good are your sources in the community?
你在哈马斯那里有多少人 啊
How many people you got in Hamas? Huh?
别监视他 我看过你的技术
No surveillance. I’ve seen your deft touch.
你每天汇报 而我们则窃听电♥话♥
Daily reports, we tap his phone.
要将电♥话♥内容给我
I see the transcripts.
好的
No problem.
他交我负责 – 我们共享
And I run him. – We share him.
不能让他知道我们的谈话
No. He can’t know we’re talking.
我不会告诉他的
I won’t tell him.
不要叫他测谎 – 好的
And no poly? – Never.
一言为定
Done.
好的 放了他 弗兰克
All right, let him fly, Frank,
但我要得到点实质的东西
but I want to see some food on my plate,
你明白吗
you understand me?
还有什么料 埃莉斯
Any more surprises for me, Elise?
今晚不说
Not tonight.
我去睡一会
I’m gonna get some sleep.
你让他打我
You let him hit me!
你怎么能让他们打我
How can you let them hit me?
好了 下次别自作聪明
Well, next time, don’t be such a smart-ass.
别指挥我做事
Hey, don’t tell me what I have to do.
我们又要旧事重提吗
Do we really have to have this conversation again?
要吗
Do we?
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
你要你如以往一样
I need you to be strong,
坚强下去
like you’ve always been strong,
为了我俩
for both of us.
萨米尔 望着我
Samir, look at me.
望着我
Look at me.
请说
Go.
弗兰克
Yeah, Frank?
有些人不习惯在难民营内生活
You know, some people just cannot live in the camps.
我的弟弟受不了营中那种生活
For my brother, it was already like dying.
唯一叫他仍生存的就是看电影
The only thing he lives for is movies.
后来有族人告诉他
And then some sheik came and tell him that…
为真神阿♥拉♥死是美妙的事
to die for Allah is beautiful.
如果他去做
And if he does this thing,
我们的父母就会被照料
our parents will be taken care of,
他死后会上天堂 有七十处♥女♥相伴
and he will live on in paradise with 70 virgins.
我是说
I mean…
七十个
70.
我弟弟
And my brother,
完全相信这番话
he need to believe it very much.
所以绑了十排炸♥药♥在胸前
So he straps 10 sticks of dynamite to his chest.
跑去戏院引爆
And he went to the movie.
案发后 我就成了重要人物
And then I become a V.I.P.
真叫人迷惘
It’s very confusing.
你到底怕出♥卖♥♥♥谁
So who are you afraid of betraying?
我们知道他们放炸♥弹♥杀人
We know these people. They bomb. They maim.
他们代表你想建立的巴勒斯坦
They represent the Palestine you want to build?
他们在利用你
They’re using you.
你也在利用我
You are using me, too.
每个人都利用我们
Everybody uses the Palestinians.
嘿 你会把我们的谈话写成报告吗
Hey. You make reports about our little talks?
做♥爱♥这段怎么写
And what about fucking me?
我要获得特准才能加入报告内
I had to get special permission for that.
比小♥电♥影♥还好看
Beats the shit out of cable.
他要求去里面等
He asked to wait inside.
早晨 我叫比尔·德弗罗
Good morning. Bill Devereaux.
我知道你是谁 我参加过八十二队
I know who you are. I was with the 82nd…
空军纵队 嗯 我知道
Airborne. Yeah, I know.
我那时候是一七三队的
I was in the 173rd at the time.
上帝 责任 诚实 国家
God, duty, honor, country…
记得吗 – 嗯
Remember? – Mm-hmm.
在国会山 华尔街 或者好莱坞
Where on Capitol Hill or Wall Street or Hollywood
过去十年有听过
have you heard anyone utter one of those phrases
别人说这些话嘛
in the last 10 years?
将军 为何来纽约
What brings you to New York, General?
总统关注这事
The president’s concerned.
他很担心 你有见过总统吗
He’s worried that… Have you met the president?
没有 没见过
Uh, no, I haven’t.
但我看过报纸
I read the newspapers, though.
我知道他在关注恐怖活动
I know he’s concerned about terrorism.
恕我直言
Well, with all due affection for the man,
总统除了我告诉他的资料外
the president doesn’t know fuck-all
对中东和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
about the Mideast or terrorism
一点都不了解
that I don’t write on his cue cards.
他很会防人批评
He is an expert in covering his own ass,
如果你明白我的意思
if you catch my meaning.
我明白
Yes, I do.
我猜你来这里
So I guess you didn’t come up here
不是为了喝咖啡吧
just for a cup of coffee, huh?
不错
With all due respect,
我希望调查有进展
I think we’re on the right track.
我就是这么告诉总统的
That’s exactly what I told the president.
不应该派军队去打击恐怖活动
The army’s not some big green police machine.
我的建议是
Stick with the men on the ground
支持正展开调查的人
is what I advised the president.
多谢你的支持
Well, I appreciate your support.
希望你的调查有成绩
As long as you’re sure you’re not chasing your tail here.
你能告诉我
So what can you tell me
酋长怎样了
about the Sheik Ahmed Bin Talal?
他已无关痛痒
Just that he’s old news.
但是炸♥弹♥凶徒
But we received 2 communications
两次声言要释放他
from the bombers to release him.
不能放他
We can’t release him.
我知道 政策规定不能谈判
I know our stated policy is to never negotiate…
他不在我们手中 谈何释放
We can’t release him because we don’t have him.
从没捉到过他
We never did.
最新情报说他已经死了
Our latest intel says that he’s dead.
中情局看法不同
The agency doesn’t think so.
柏林围墙不砸到他们的头
The CIA didn’t know the Berlin Wall was coming down
中情局永不知道那会倒
until bricks started hitting them in the head.
你的线人是谁
Who’s your source?
埃莉斯
Elise Kraft.
她不懂中东问题
A woman will never understand the Middle East.
就像我们之间的秘密
Just between you and me,
她永远不会知道恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Elise Kraft wouldn’t know a sheik from a prophylactic
和避孕药同名
by the same name.
嗯 感谢你的提醒
Well, I, uh, appreciate the heads up.
我们追踪到了
Hub, we followed up that tip on…
埃莉斯 真想不到会见到你
Why, Elise, what a nice surprise.
你好吗
How are you?
你好 将军
Hello, General.
见到你真好
How nice to see you again.
别让我♥干♥扰了你们工作
Please, don’t let me interrupt.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!