他们为何要你回来
Why did they send you back to us?
他们没有要我走 是我主动离开的
They didn’t send me back. I left.
坐下 玛利亚
Sit down, Maria.
告诉我事情的始末
Tell me what happened.
是因为我害怕
I was frightened.
-害怕 是不是他们对你不好 -哦 不是
-Frightened? Were they unkind to you. -Oh, no!
我很迷惑 我…
No, I was confused. I felt…
我从未有那种感觉
I’ve never felt that way before.
我不能留下来 我知道远离他们会比较安全
I couldn’t stay. I knew that here I’d be away from it. I’d be safe.
玛利亚 我们的修道院 不是用来逃避的
Maria, our abbey is not to be used as an escape.
是什么事令你无法面对
What is it you can’t face?
我无法再面对他
I can’t face him again.

Him?
谢谢你 犸格丽特修女
Thank you, Sister Margaretta.
是范崔普先生
Captain von Trapp?
-你是否爱上他了 -我不知道
-Are you in love with him? -I don’t know!
我不知道…
I don’t know. L…
男爵夫人 她说他爱上我了
The baroness said I was. She said that he was in love with me.
但我不愿相信
But I didn’t want to believe it.
当我们彼此对看时
There were times we looked at each other.
我简直不能呼吸
I could hardly breathe.
-你让他知道你的感受了吗 -我不知道
-Did you let him see your feelings? -I don’t know.
这正是折磨我的原因 我是侍奉神的
That’s what’s torturing me. I was on God’s errand.
爱他是错的 我不能留下
To have asked for his love would have been wrong. I just couldn’t stay.
我已作好发誓的准备
I’m ready at this moment to take my vows.
-请帮助我 -玛利亚
-Please help me. -Maria.
男女之间的爱也是神圣的
The love of a man and a woman is holy.
你是可以去爱的
You have a great capacity to love.
你必须了解 上帝是要你如何去爱
You must find out how God wants you to spend your love.
但我已献身上帝 我要终生为上帝服务
But I pledged my life to God. I pledged my life to his service.
我的女儿 如果你爱这个人
My daughter, if you love this man,
并不表示你就要少爱上帝了
it doesn’t mean you love God less.

No.
你必须找出答案
You must find out.
你必须要回去
You must go back.
你不能要求我这样做
You can’t ask me to do that.
-拜托你 让我留下 我求求你 -玛利亚
-Please let me stay. I beg… -Maria.
这些墙并不是 建造来逃避问题的
These walls were not built to shut out problems.
你必须面对它
You have to face them.
你要过你本来就应过的生活
You have to live the life you were born to live.
攀登每座山
Climb every mountain
寻遍高与低
Search high and low
踏遍每条僻路
Follow every byway
踏遍每条路
Every path you know
攀登每座山
Climb every mountain
涉过每条小溪
Ford every stream
跟随每道彩虹
Follow every rainbow
直至找到你的美梦
Till you find your dream
这美梦需要你
A dream that will need
献出全部的爱
All the love you can give
在你有生之年
Every day of your life
一直下去
For as long as you live
攀登每座山
Climb every mountain
涉过每条小溪
Ford every stream
跟随每道彩虹
Follow every rainbow
直至找到你的美梦
Till you find your dream
这美梦需要你
A dream that will need
献出全部的爱
All the love you can give
在你有生之年
Every day of your life
一直下去
For as long as you live
攀登每座山
Climb every mountain
涉过每条小溪
Ford every stream
跟随每道彩虹
Follow every rainbow
直至找到
Till you find…
你的美梦
…your dream
这样神神秘秘的 不像我的孩子
Now, it’s not like my children to be secretive.
我们才不神秘 爸爸
We’re not being secretive, Father.
吃饭迟到也不像我的孩子
And it’s not like my children to be late for dinner.
-我们忘了时间而已 -我知道了
-We lost track of the time. -I see.
好了 谁要第一个告诉我事实 费瑞克
Who’s going to be the first one to tell me the truth? Friedrich.
碧姬塔 莉莎
Brigitta. Liesl.
你认为我们去哪了
Where do you think we were, Father?
如果你不相信我们
If you don’t believe us,
你一定是对于我们去哪有点头绪吧
you must have some idea of where you think we were.
-犸塔 -是的 爸爸
-Marta. -Yes, Father.
你来告诉我
You tell me.
费瑞克告诉过你 爸爸 我们去采草莓了
Friedrich told you, Father. We were berry picking.
我忘了 你们去采草莓
I forgot! You were berry picking.
是呀 我们很喜欢采草莓
Yes, we love berry picking.
整个下午
All afternoon?
-是的 我们采了几千颗 -几千颗
-We picked thousands. -Thousands?
-四处也是呢 -哪一种草莓
-They were all over the place. -What kind of berries?
-是蓝草莓 先生 -蓝草莓
-Blueberries, sir. -Blueberries.
蓝草莓的季节还没到
It’s too early for blueberries.
-是草莓 -草莓
-They were strawberries. -Strawberries?
最近很冷 所以它们变成蓝色了
It’s been so cold lately, they turned blue.
很好 让我看草莓
Very well. Show me the berries.
-我们…-这个…
-We… -Well…
-快让我看草莓 -我们没有
-Show me the berries you picked. -We don’t have them.
你们没有 发生了什么事
You don’t have them? What happened to them?
-我们…-我们吃了
-We… -We ate them.
-你们吃了它们 -是啊
-You ate them? -Yes!
-它们很好吃 -很好吃
-They were so good. -Delicious.
非常好
Very well.
既然你们吃了几千颗的草莓
Since you’ve obviously stuffed yourselves on thousands of berries…
你们不可能肚子饿了 所以我可以告诉思蜜德
…you can’t be hungry anymore, so I’ll have to tell Frau Schmidt…
不用煮你们的晚餐
…to skip your dinner.
都是你的错 我们应该老实告诉他
It’s your fault. We should have told him the truth.
让他生我们的气吗
And made him boiling mad at us?
总比饿死好
It’s better than starving to death.
我们没有做错什么 我们只是想见她
We didn’t do anything wrong. We just wanted to see her.
我的肚子在咕咕叫
My stomach’s making noises.
他们至少可以 让我们向她打个招呼
The least they could have done was to let us say hello.
-我们不如吃草吧 -我很不开心
-I wonder what grass tastes like. -I feel awful.
玛利亚不开心时便会唱那首歌♥ 让自己心情好转的
When Fraulein Maria wanted to feel better she used to sing that song.
我们唱唱看
Let’s try it.
玫瑰上的雨露
Raindrops on roses
小猫的胡须
And whiskers on kittens
光亮的铜壶
Bright copper kettles
温暖的羊毛手套
And warm woolen mittens
有细绳的褐色包装纸
Brown paper packages Tied up with strings
这些都是我心爱的事物
These are a few of my favorite things
为什么我的心情没有好起来
Why don’t I feel better?
女孩们穿着白裙
Girls in white dresses
佩着蓝缎带
With blue satin sashes
雪花落在我的鼻子和睫毛上
Snowflakes that stay On my nose and eyelashes
-银白色的冬天…-玛利亚小姐回来了
-Silver white winters… -Fraulein Maria’s back!
溶化成春天
…that melt into springs
这些都是我喜爱的事物
These are a few of my favorite things
当狗咬时 当蜂蛰时
When the dog bites When the bee stings
当我感觉伤心时
When I’m feeling sad
只要想起我最喜爱的事物
I simply remember my favorite things
我的心情就不会…
And then I don’t feel
如此糟了
So bad
-孩子们 看到你们真高兴 -我们很想念你
-Children, I’m so glad to see you. -We missed you.
我想念你们
I missed you.
-寇特 你好吗 -很饿
-Kurt, how are you? -Hungry.
-葛特儿 你的手指怎么了 -被割伤了
-What happened to your finger? -It got caught.
-被什么割的 -费端克的牙齿
-Caught in what? -Friedrich’s teeth.
-莉莎 你好吗 -还好啦
-Liesl, you all right? -Just fair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!