-最近有没有电报来 -什么都没有
-Any telegrams been delivered lately? -None at all.
但是我在学习接受现实 我在期待学校开学的日子
But I’m learning to accept it. I’ll be glad when school begins.
莉莎 你不能用学校作为逃避问题的地方
Liesl, you can’t use school to escape your problems.
你必须面对问题
You have to face them.
我要告诉你们很多事
I have so much to tell you.
我们也有许多事要告诉你
We have things to tell you too.
最重要的是 爸爸要结婚了
The most important thing is that Father is going to be married.
结婚
Married?
是的 是和男爵夫人
Yes, to Baroness Schraeder.
哦 我知道了
Oh, I see.
爸爸 看 玛利亚回来了
Father, look! Fraulein Maria’s back!
玛利亚从修道院回来了
Fraulein Maria’s back from the abbey.
舰长你好
Good evening, captain.
你好
Good evening.
大家都进去吃晚餐
Everyone inside for dinner.
晚饭 太好了
Dinner!
你不辞而别 甚至没向小孩们道别
You left without saying goodbye. Even to the children.
是我的错 请原谅我
It was wrong of me. Forgive me.
为什么要如此
Why did you?
请不要问我 反正原因已经不存在了
Please don’t ask me. The reason no longer exists.
玛利亚小姐 你回来了
Fraulein Maria, you’ve returned.
盖尔 这不是很好吗
Isn’t it wonderful, Georg?
男爵夫人 我祝福你幸福快乐
I wish you every happiness, baroness.
你也是 舰长 孩子们告诉我你们要结婚了
You too, captain. The children say you’re to marry.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
你会留下吗
You are back to stay?
只待到下一位老师来为止
Only until arrangements can be made for another governess.
原来你在这里
There you are.
我真的要跟你的厨师谈谈
I must speak to cook about the schnitzel.
食物太好吃会影响我的身材
It is entirely too delicious for my figure.
也让你在餐桌上 没说很多话
And it makes you much too quiet at the dinner table.
是不是酒的关系
Or was it the wine?
一定是
Undoubtedly the wine.
你不知道为了要送你
You have no idea the trouble I’m having…
一件结婚礼物 我费尽了多少心思
…trying to decide on a wedding present for you.
我明白 你有我已经足够
Oh, I know. I’m enough.
但是我一定要送你点小玩意
But I do want you to have some little trifle for the occasion.
我首先想到的是钢笔
At first I thought of a fountain pen…
但是你已有一支
…but you’ve already got one.
然后我想送你 一幢法国南部的别♥墅♥
Then I thought perhaps a villa in the south of France…
但是它很难包装起来
…but they are so difficult to gift-wrap.
你觉得游艇好吗
Oh, Georg, how do you feel about yachts?
可以畅游地中海的那种
A long, sleek one for the Mediterranean…
或是放在浴缸中的那种
…or a tiny one for your bathtub, huh?
-艾莎 -我们要去哪渡蜜月
-Elsa. -Where to go on our honeymoon?
这可真是个难题了
Now, that’s a real problem.
我想环游世界会很棒
A trip around the world would be lovely. And then I said:
但一定会有更好的地方可以去
“Oh, Elsa, there must be someplace better to go.”
-但别担心…-艾莎
-But don’t worry, darling, I’Il… -Elsa.
是的
Yes, Georg.
这是没有用的
It’s no use…
你和我的关系
…you and I.
我一直都没有坦诚面对
I’m being dishonest to both of us…
你和我的关系
…and utterly unfair to you.
-当两个人谈论到婚嫁时 -不要
-When two people talk of marriage… -No, don’t.
不要再说了 拜托你
Don’t say another word, please.
我也在想其他的事
You see, there are other things I’ve been thinking of.
虽然我喜欢你 但是我真的不认为你适合我
Fond as I am of you, I really don’t think you’re the right man for me.
你太独♥立♥了
You’re much too independent.
而我要一个非常需要我的人
And I need someone who needs me desperately…
或最起码是非常需要我的钱
…or at least needs my money desperately.
我们在一起的每一分钟
I’ve enjoyed every moment we’ve had together
我都很快乐 为此我谢谢你
and I do thank you for that.
失陪一下
Now, if you’ll forgive me…
我现在要进去 收拾我的行李
…I’ll go inside, pack my little bags…
回到我原属的地方 维也纳
…and return to Vienna where I belong.
那边有个人
And somewhere out there…
是位年轻小姐 我想
…is a young lady who, I think…
她做不成修女了
…will never be a nun.
亲爱的 再见了
Auf Wiedersehen, darling.
哈啰
Hello.
我想我可能会在这里找到你
I thought I just might find you here.
你有什么事找我吗
Was there something you wanted?
没有 没有 请坐下
No, no, no. Sit down, please.
请坐
Please.
我可以坐吗
May I?
我在想…在思索两件事情
You know, I was thinking and I was wondering two things:
为什么你逃回修道院
Why did you run away to the abbey?
还有 是什么事又让你回来
And what was it that made you come back?
这个 我有责任要完成
Well, I had an obligation to fulfill…
我回来履行的
…and I came back to fulfill it.
只是这样吗
Is that all?
还有 我想念孩子们
And I missed the children.
是的
Yes.
-只有小孩们 -不…是的
-Only the children? -No. Yes.
-我可以想念他们 对吗 -对…当然可以了
-Isn’t it right that I missed them? -Oh, yes. Yes, of course.
我只是想你或许会…
I was only hoping that perhaps you…
或许你会…
Perhaps you might…
怎样
Yes?
这个…当你离开后一切都变了
Well, nothing was the same when you were away…
如果你又再离去 我们又会再度失落
…and it’ll be all wrong again after you leave…
我只是想 也许你可以改变心意留下来
…and I just thought perhaps you might change your mind.
我想男爵夫人一定会把 一切的事情都安排得很好
Well, I’m sure the baroness will be able to make things fine for you.
玛利亚
Maria…
-再也没有什么男爵夫人了 -没有了吗
-There isn’t going to be any baroness. -There isn’t?
没有
No.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我们已经解除婚约了
Well, we’ve called off our engagement, you see, and…
-我很难过 -对 真的吗
-Oh, I’m sorry. -Yes. You are?
-真的 -是的
-You did? -Yes.
你不能和一个人结婚…
Well, you can’t marry someone when you’re…
却又爱着另一个人
…in love with someone else…
你可以吗
…can you?
院长常说
The Reverend Mother always says:
“当主关上门时 他会在某处打开窗子的”
“When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.”
院长还说了什么
What else does the Reverend Mother say?
你需要寻求你自己的生命
That you have to look for your life.
这是不是你回来的原因
Is that why you came back?
你找到了吗
And have you found it…
玛利亚
…Maria?
我想我找到了
I think I have.
我知道我已找到了
I know I have.
我爱你
I love you.
这种事情会发生在我身上吗
Oh, can this be happening to me?
或许我的童年是不愉快的
Perhaps I had a wicked childhood
或许我的青春期是悲惨的
Perhaps I had a miserable youth
但在我又不愉快 又可悲的过去
But somewhere In my wicked, miserable past
却总有一刻是真实的
There must have been a moment of truth
你就站在这里 爱着我
For here you are Standing there loving me
不管应该与否
Whether or not you should
因此在我的童年或少年时
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
一定是做过了什么好事
I must have done something good
万事皆有因
Nothing comes from nothing
不会无中生有
Nothing ever could
因此在我的童年或少年时
So somewhere in my youth or childhood
一定是做过了什么好事
I must have done something good
你知道我是何时开始 爱上你的
Do you know when I first started loving you?
那天晚餐 你坐在那可笑的松果上
That night at dinner, when you sat on that ridiculous pine cone.
什么
What?
当你吹着那个傻哨子时 我就爱上你了
I knew the first time you blew that silly whistle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!