Make it an uneven three.
还在吃 麦斯 一定是不太快乐
Still eating, Max? Must be unhappy.
数月来我一直想从何洛克那边 弄来那队四重奏
That mixed quartet I’ve been trying to steal away from Sol Hurok…
-发生何事 -沙夏皮特抢先了
-What happened? …Sascha Petrie stole them first.
我最恨贼了
I hate thieves.
麦斯 你要学习自爱
Max, you really must try and learn to love yourself.
为此事我得打长途电♥话♥到巴黎 罗马及斯德哥尔摩
I had to call Paris, Rome and Stockholm.
当然是用盖尔的电♥话♥了
On Georg’s telephone, of course.
要不然我怎么负担得起
How else could I afford it?
我喜欢有钱人 我喜欢他们的生活方式
I like rich people, the way they live
尤其和他们一起生活时
and how I live when I’m with them.
我在想孩子们上哪儿去了
I wonder where the children are.
他们一定是听见我来 躲起来了
They must have heard I was coming and hid.
我是希望他们会在家欢迎你的
I was hoping they’d be here to welcome you.
麦斯 试着放开朗一些 好吗
Max, do step out of character for a moment and try and be charming.
怎样
Well?
什么怎样
Well what?
你让盖尔决定了没 我是否会听见婚礼钟声
Have you made up his mind? Do I hear wedding bells?
-很有希望 -太棒了
-Pealing madly. -Marvelous.
-但不一定跟我有关 -那是什么意思
-Not necessarily for me. -What kind of talk’s that?
那跟你无关
None-of-your-business talk.
我很喜欢盖尔 我不准你把我们当玩具
I’m terribly fond of him, so don’t toy with us.
但我是个孩子 我喜欢玩具 所以告诉我一切吧
But I’m a child. I like toys. So tell me everything.
快点 告诉麦斯一切的细节
Come on. Tell me every teensy-weensy, intimate, disgusting detail.
我有感觉 我来这里的目的 是要得到认可
Well, let’s just say I have a feeling I may be here on approval.
-我同意了 你怎会错过 -很容易的
-I approve of that. How can you miss? -Far too easily.
如我了解你的话 我知道你会找到方法的
If I know you, darling, and I do, you will find a way.
-他不是普通人 -他很富有
-He’s no ordinary man. -No, he’s rich.
他老婆的死 给他带来可怕的心痛
His wife’s death gave him a great heartache.
当你先生死时 他留给你一笔可观的遗产
And your husband’s death gave you a great fortune.
麦斯 你真是怪物
Oh, Max, you really are a beast.
你和盖尔对我来讲 就像是一家人
You and Georg are like family.
所以我想看到你们两人结婚
That’s why I want to see you married.
我们必须保留那笔钱 在同一家庭中
We must keep all that lovely money in the family.
-你在干什么 -范舰长
-What are you doing there? -Oh, Captain von Trapp.
我正在找…
I was just looking for…
我没看到 我不知道你…
I didn’t see, I mean, I didn’t know you were…
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler!
你是谁
Who are you?
我送电报给德维勒先生
I have a telegram for Herr Detweiler.
-我就是 -是的 先生
-I am Herr Detweiler. -Yes, sir.
好 电报你送到了 滚吧
You’ve delivered your telegram. Now get out.
盖尔 他只是个小男孩
Georg, he’s just a boy.
是 而我只是个奥地利人
Yes, and I’m just an Austrian.
要发生的迟早会发生 只要确定不会发生在你身上
Things will happen. Make sure they don’t happen to you.
麦斯 你别再这样说
Max! Don’t you ever say that again.
你知道我没有政♥治♥主张
I have no political convictions.
-人人都如此时我可以怎样 -有东西可以做的
-Can I help it if other people do? -You can help it.
一定有
You must help it.
哈啰
Hello?
你如此遥远 你在哪儿
You’re far away. Where are you?
在一个遥不可及的世界里
In a world that’s disappearing, I’m afraid.
我有办法带你回到现实世界吗
Is there any way I could bring you back to the world I’m in?
-爸爸 是爸爸 -是你们爸爸
-Father! Father! -There’s your father!
哦 舰长 你回来了
Oh, captain, you’re home!
立刻从水里上来
Come out of that water at once!
你一定是史蕾特男爵夫人
Oh, you must be Baroness Schraeder.
我湿透了
I’m soaked to the skin!
排好
Straight line!
这位是史蕾特男爵夫人
This is Baroness Schraeder.
而这些…
And these…
是我的孩子们
…are my children.
你们好
How do you do?
进去屋里 抹干身子 清洁好
Go inside, dry off, clean up,
换衣服后再回来此地
change your clothes and report back here!
小姐 请你留下来
Fraulein, you will stay here, please!
我最好去看麦斯在干什么
I think I’d better go see what Max is up to.
小姐…
Now, fraulein…
我要你据实回答
…I want a truthful answer.
是的 舰长
Yes, captain.
是真有可能 或只是我的想像…
Is it possible, or could I have just imagined it?
我的孩子们今天有爬过树
Have my children, by any chance, been climbing trees today?
是的 舰长
Yes, captain.
这样
I see.
我能否请教他们哪来的这些
And where, may I ask, did they get these…
-游戏服 -你是如此称呼它们的
-Play clothes. -Is that what they are?
是我拿我卧房♥里的 旧窗帘所做的
I made them from the drapes that used to hang in my bedroom.
-窗帘 -还剩下很多
-Drapes? -They have plenty of wear left.
孩子们穿着玩了不少地方
We’ve been everywhere in them.
你是在告诉我
Are you telling me
我的孩子穿着旧窗帘的布料…
that my children have been roaming about Salzburg…
玩遍了萨尔斯堡
…dressed up in nothing but some old drapes?
而且玩得很开心
And having a marvelous time!
-他们有制♥服♥ -对不起那是疯子穿的
-They have uniforms. -Forgive me, straitjackets.
孩子们不该担心他们会弄脏 他们珍贵的制♥服♥
They can’t be children if they worry about clothes…
我没听过埋怨
They don’t complain.
他们不敢 他们太爱你 我想…
They don’t dare. They love you too much and fear…
我不想讨论我的孩子们
Don’t discuss my children.
你必须听某人说的 你从来不在家久留的
You’ve got to hear, you’re never home…
我不想再听你说 有关我孩子们的事
I don’t want to hear more!
我知道你不要 但你必须
I know you don’t, but you’ve got to!
-就拿莉莎来说吧 -你别再说…
-Liesl’s not a child. -Not one word…
她快要长成一个女人 但你甚至不了解她
Soon she’ll be a woman and you won’t even know her.
费瑞克要像你一样成为男人 但没有人给他作榜样
Friedrich wants to be a man but you’re not here to show…
你怎胆敢告诉我儿子的事
Don’t you dare tell me…
碧姬塔可以告诉你他的事 她洞悉一切
Brigitta could tell you about him. She notices everything.
还有寇特 他假装强悍 当你漠视他时
Kurt acts tough to hide the pain when you ignore him…
他还要表现出坚强的神情
…the way you do all of them.
还有露易莎 我还不太了解她
Louisa, I don’t know about yet.
这些小孩只想要被爱 求求你 舰长 爱他们
The little ones just want love. Please, love them all.
我不想再听你说有关孩子的事
I don’t care to hear more.
-我还没说完 -是的 你说完了 舰长
-I am not finished yet, captain! -Oh, yes, you are, captain!
小姐
Fraulein.
你现在立刻收拾行李
Now, you will pack your things this minute…
回去修道院
…and return to the abbey.
那是什么
What’s that?
是歌♥声
It’s singing.
我知道是歌♥声 但是谁在唱歌♥
Yes, I realize it’s singing. But who is singing?
孩子们
The children.
孩子们
The children?
我教了他们一首歌♥ 欢迎男爵夫人
I taught them something to sing for the baroness.
群山让我心充满音乐
My heart wants to sing Every song it hears
要唱出每支歌♥
Every song that it hears
我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀
My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise
由湖边飞上树
From the lake to the trees
飞上树
To the trees
我心叹息
My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies
像钟声飘扬
From a church on a breeze
笑声像小溪
To laugh like a brook When it trips and falls
流过石头跌荡抑扬
Over stones on its way
跌荡抑扬
On its way
夜晚歌♥唱
To sing through the night
像云雀祈祷
Like a lark who is learning to pray
当我奔向山里
I go to the hills
心情落寞
When my heart is lonely
我听到…
I know I will hear
昔日歌♥声
What I’ve heard before
我心就会歌♥唱
My heart will be blessed
因为音乐的响起
With the sound of music
我要再度…
And I’ll sing…
歌♥唱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!