群山因为音乐…
The hills are alive
充满生气
With the sound of music
唱了…
With songs they have sung
千年的歌♥
For a thousand years
群山让我的心中…
The hills fill my heart
充满了音乐
With the sound of music
要唱出每支歌♥
My heart wants to sing Every song it hears
我心震荡像鸟儿翅膀
My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise
由湖边飞上树
From the lake to the trees
我心叹息
My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies
像钟声飘扬
From a church on a breeze
笑声像小溪流过石头
To laugh like a brook When it trips and falls
跌荡抑扬
Over stones on its way
夜晚歌♥唱
To sing through the night
像云雀祈祷
Like a lark who is learning to pray
当我奔向山里
I go to the hills
心情落寞
When my heart is lonely
我听到…
I know I will hear
昔日歌♥声
What I’ve heard before
我心就会歌♥唱
My heart will be blessed
因为音乐的响起
With the sound of music
我要再度…
And I’ll sing…
歌♥唱
…once more
音乐之声
萨尔斯堡 奥地利
30年代黄金时期
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Hallelujah, hallelujah
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Hallelujah, hallelujah
-院长 -柏尼丝修女
-Reverend Mother. -Sister Bernice.
-我找不到她 -玛利亚
-I simply cannot find her. -Maria?
她又不见了
She’s missing again.
也许我们该在她脖子上 挂个牛铃
We should’ve put a cowbell around her neck.
你找过仓了吗 她很喜欢动物
Have you tried the barn? You know how much she adores the animals.
我到处都找过了
I have looked everywhere. In all of the usual places.
修女 你要知道她是玛利亚…
Sister, considering it’s Maria…
我建议你找不寻常的地方
…I suggest you look in someplace unusual.
院长…
Well, Reverend Mother…
我希望这次违规 会结束
…I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts…
你对她在这里 会有未来的疑虑
…you may still have about Maria’s future here.
我对疑虑仍常保持信心
I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe.
毕竟黑羊的毛也是会温暖
After all, the wool of a black sheep is just as warm.
我们不是争论绵羊颜色
We are not talking about sheep, black or white, Sister Margaretta.
所有修女的候选人中她最糟
Of all the candidates for the novitiate, Maria is the least…
各位…
Children, children.
我们想了解在修道院的各人 表现如何
We were speculating about the qualifications of our postulants.
见习修女和修道院修女的主管
The Mistress of Novices and the Mistress of Postulants…
表达了不同的意见来协助我
…were trying to help me by expressing opposite points of view.
凯萨琳修女 告诉我 你认为玛利亚如何
Tell me, Sister Catherine, what do you think of Maria?
她有时候是个好女孩
She’s a wonderful girl, some of the time.
-雅嘉佛修女 -玛利亚讨人喜欢
-Sister Agatha? -It’s very easy to like Maria…
但有时候却不易相处
…except when it’s difficult.
-苏菲亚修女 你呢 -我喜欢她
-And you, Sister Sophia? -Oh, I love her very dearly.
但她爱惹麻烦
But she always seems to be in trouble, doesn’t she?
这就是我要说的
Exactly what I say.
她会爬树伤了膝盖
She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
衣服裂开
Her dress has got a tear
在往弥撒的路上跳华尔兹 在阶梯上吹口哨
She waltzes on her way to Mass And whistles on the stair
帽巾下 头发会卷着发卷
And underneath her wimple She has curlers in her hair
她会在修道院内唱歌♥
I’ve even heard her singing In the abbey
她上教堂总是迟到
She’s always late for chapel
可是悔却出自真心
But her penitence is real
她做什么都迟到
She’s always late for everything
但每餐饭从不迟到
Except for every meal
我不愿说 但我深深觉得
I hate to have to say it But I very firmly feel
玛利亚不适合修道院
Maria’s not an asset to the abbey
我愿为她说句好话
I’d like to say a word in her behalf
请说 犸格丽特修女
Say it, Sister Margaretta.
玛利亚令我发笑
Maria makes me laugh
你要如何处理 像玛利亚这样的问题人物
How do you solve a problem like Maria?
你要如何摘下浮云 然后钉牢
How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?
你要如何用言语形容她
How do you find a word That means Maria?
捣蛋鬼
A flibbertigibbet
-鬼灵精 -小丑
-A will-o’-the-wisp -A clown
许多事你们想告诉她
Many a thing you know You’d like to tell her
许多事她该明了
Many a thing she ought to understand
但如何使她停下听你说完
But how do you make her stay And listen to all you say?
如何使海浪停留在沙滩上
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
你要如何处理 像玛利亚这样的问题人物
How do you solve a problem like Maria?
如何使月光在…
How do you hold a moonbeam…
掌中停留
…in your hand?
当我和她同处就糊涂
When I’m with her I’m confused Out of focus and bemused
茫然不知身在何处
And I never know exactly where I am
-如天气难测 -像羽毛飘忽
-Unpredictable as weather -She’s as flighty as a feather
-她很可人 -她是恶魔
-She’s a darling -She’s a demon
她是羔羊
She’s a lamb
她让瘟神烦恼 把黄蜂赶出巢
She’ll out pester any pest Drive a hornet from its nest
她能使僧侣昏头转向
She can throw a whirling dervish Out of whirl
-她本性善良却又狂野 -她是迷一般的孩子
-She is gentle, she is wild -She’s a riddle, she’s a child
-她令人头痛 -她是天使
-She’s a headache -She’s an angel
她只是个女孩
She’s a girl
你要如何处理 像玛利亚这样的问题人物
How do you solve a problem like Maria?
你要如何摘下浮云 然后钉牢
How do you catch a cloud And pin it down?
你要如何用字眼来形容她
How do you find a word That means Maria?
-捣蛋鬼 -鬼灵精
-A flibbertigibbet -A will-o’-the-wisp
小丑
A clown
许多事你觉得要告诉她
Many a thing you know You’d like to tell her
许多事她应该明了
Many a thing she ought to understand
-但如何使她停下 -听你说完
-But how do you make her stay -And listen to all you say?
如何使海浪停留在沙滩上
How do you keep a wave upon the sand?
你要如何处理 像玛利亚这样的问题人物
How do you solve a problem like Maria?
如何使月光在…
How do you hold a moonbeam…
掌中停留
…in your hand?
你可以进去了 玛利亚
You may go in now, Maria.
过来吧 孩子
Come here, my child.
坐下吧
Now sit down.
院长 我真抱歉 我只是无法自♥制♥
Reverend Mother, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself.
-山峦在呼唤我…-亲爱的
-The hills were beckoning and before… -Dear.
我不是要你来此道歉的
I haven’t summoned you for apologies.
请让我忏悔吧
Please let me ask for forgiveness.
如果会让你好过些的话
If you’ll feel better.
是的 今日的天空如此蔚蓝
Yes, you see, the sky was so blue today…
万物如此碧绿芬芳 我必须成为其中一份子
…and everything was so green and fragrant, I had to be a part of it.
安特斯让我愈爬愈高 好像要我跟它穿过云霄
The Untersberg led me higher like it wanted me to go through the clouds.
万一你在天黑时 迷路怎么办
Suppose darkness had come and you were lost?
院长 我绝对不会迷路的
Mother, I could never be lost up there.
那是我的山 我在那儿长大的
That’s my mountain. I was brought up on it.
就是那座山使我来找你的
It was the mountain that led me to you.
小时我常爬山
When I was a child, I would come down and climb a tree…
眺望你的花♥园♥
…and look in your garden.
看着修女们工作 听着她们晚祷的歌♥咏
I’d see the sisters at work and hear them sing.
院长 我今天违反规定
Which brings me to another transgression, Reverend Mother.
未得准许唱歌♥
I was singing out there today.
在修道院只禁止见习修女唱歌♥
Only in the abbey do we have rules about postulants singing.
不论在何处 我似乎都无法停止唱歌♥
I can’t stop wherever I am.
更糟的是 我似乎也无法停止说话
Worse, I can’t seem to stop saying things.
所有我想的和我的感觉
Everything I think and feel.
有人会认为这是诚实
Some call that “honesty.”
但这是很糟糕的 院长
Oh, but it’s terrible, Reverend Mother!
你知道贝诗修女总在争论之后 要我吻地板
You know how Sister Berthe makes me kiss the floor after a disagreement?
所以现在我看到她来就吻地板 以节省时间
Lately, I kiss the floor when I see her coming to save time.
玛利亚
Maria…
当你看到修道院的一切时 想要成为一员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!