I mustn’t stay here.
-我能帮什么忙吗 -没有
-Is there something I can do to help? -No, nothing.
有的
Yes.
求你别告诉舰长这件事
Don’t say a word to the captain.
不 我不会的
No, I wouldn’t dream of it.
再见 玛利亚
Goodbye, Maria.
我相信你会成为很好的修女
I’m sure you’ll make a very fine nun.
香槟
Champagne, darling.
我觉得该庆祝一下 干杯
I feel like celebrating. Cheers.
-你知道什么吧 -或许吧
-You know something. -Perhaps.
若你如此聪明 告诉我如何令玛利亚影响盖尔
If you’re so clever, tell me how to get fraulein to influence Georg.
我要这些孩子参加音乐节
I want those children in the festival.
这对奥地利深具意义
Elsa, this is important to Austria.
对你也不会有妨害的
Wouldn’t do you any harm either.
我曾想过
I thought of that.
谈到影响
Well, if it’s a matter of influence…
你该找我谈才对
…maybe the one you have to be talking to is me.
中场休息
幕间休息
-2 -3
-Two -Three
-4 -5
-Four -Five
-6 -7
-Six -Seven
Eight
-4 -2
-Four -Two
-7 -5
-Seven -Five
-2 -6
-Two -Six
真好玩
Isn’t this fun?
-4 -我是5号♥
-Four. -I’m number five.
-是的 -8
-Oh, yes. -Eight.
-2 -4
-Two -Four
Six
Two
男爵夫人 我们累了 不要玩了
Baroness Schraeder, do you mind if we stop now? We’re tired.
随便你们
Whatever you want, dear.
明天再玩
We’ll do it again tomorrow.
乡间真安静 是不是
The country’s so restful, isn’t it?
喝点柠檬水吧
Have some lemonade.
一定有更容易的办法
There must be an easier way.
想到你做七个孩子的母亲 真令我哭笑不得
I get a fiendish delight thinking of you as the mother of seven.
你计划如何做呢
How do you plan to do it?
你没听过
Darling, haven’t you ever heard…
寄宿学校吗
…of a delightful little thing called boarding school?
你真是诡计多端
Baroness Machiavelli.
麦伯伯 爸爸在哪
Uncle Max, where’s Father?
我想他在屋子里
I think he’s in the house.
你们为何都闷闷不乐呢
What’s the matter with all you gloomy pussies?
-没什么 -我知道怎么办 我们来做排练
-Nothing. -I know. Let’s have a rehearsal.
为了什么呢
What for?
假装站在节庆的表演台上
Let’s make believe we’re on-stage at the festival.
-我不想唱 -没有玛利亚我不想唱
-I don’t feel like singing. -Not without Fraulein Maria.
莉莎去拿吉他 来吧
Liesl, get the guitar. Come on, Marta.
大家站好 各就各位
Everybody into the group. Get in your places.
高兴点 丽莎 给我们调子
Now be cheerful, right? Give us the key, Liesl.
现在 开始
Now, impress me.
葛特儿 你为何不唱呢
Gretl, why don’t you sing?
我手指痛不能唱
I can’t. I’ve got a sore finger.
但是你在舞会中唱得很好
But you sang so beautifully the night of the party.
来 试试看 唱些你们都懂的
Come on, all of you. Try something you know.
好好享受 快乐些
Enjoy it. Be cheerful.
好了 莉莎
All right, Liesl.
群山因为音乐
The hills are alive
充满生气
With the sound of music
唱了
With songs they have sung
千年的歌♥
For a thousand years
群山让我的心中
The hills fill my heart
充满了音乐
With the sound of music
他们是唱给我听
They wanted to sing for me, bless their hearts.
很好…别停下来
That’s lovely, lovely. Don’t stop.
-你喝点饮料吧 -不 谢谢 亲爱的
-Something long and cool, Georg? -No, thank you, darling.
-爸爸 -是的 碧姬塔
-Father? -Yes, Brigitta?
玛利亚不回来吗
Is it true Fraulein Maria isn’t coming back?
是的 我想是不回来了 有什么好喝吗
Yes, I suppose it’s true. What have we got here?
-粉红柠檬水 -是柠檬水
-Pink lemonade. -Laced with lemonade.
父亲 我不敢相信
I don’t believe it, Father.
-不相信什么 -关于玛利亚
-What? -About Fraulein Maria.
哦 玛利亚
Oh, Fraulein Maria!
我没把她的留言告诉你们吗 我肯定我说过了
Didn’t I tell you what her note said? I’m sure I did.
她说她很怀念修道院的生活
She said she missed her life at the abbey.
她必须离开我们
She had to leave us.
就这样
And that’s all there is to it.
好 我现在想尝点柠檬水
I think I’m brave enough to try some of that.
-她甚至没有告别 -她在留言上有说
-She didn’t even say goodbye. -She did in her note.
那是不同的事
That isn’t the same thing.
不甜不酸
Not too sweet, not too sour.
只是太粉红了
Just too pink.
父亲 谁是我们的新家庭老师
Father, who is our new governess going to be?
这个…
Well…
你们再也没有新家庭老师了
…you’re not going to have a governess anymore.
-我们没有 -没有
-We’re not? -No.
你们将要有个新妈妈
You’re going to have a new mother.
一个新妈妈
A new mother?
我们昨晚谈过了 一切都决定好了
We talked about it last night. It’s all settled.
我们都将会很快乐
And we’re all going to be very happy.
好了…去玩吧
Well, all right, all right. Run off and play.
是的 孩子们
Yes, my children?
-我叫莉莎 -怎么了 丽莎
-My name is Liesl. -Yes, Liesl?
我们 我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 要见玛利亚小姐
We, my brothers and sisters, want to see Fraulein Maria.
玛利亚小姐
Fraulein Maria?
哦 玛利亚
Oh, Maria.
请进来
Come in, please.
在此等一下
Wait here.
我是犸格丽特修女 我知道你们想见玛利亚
I’m Sister Margaretta. I understand you inquired about Maria.
我们必须见她 请你告诉她我们在此
We have to see her. Will you tell her we’re here?
-恐怕我做不到 -你一定要告诉她
-I’m afraid I can’t do that. -But you’ve got to!
-她是我们的家庭教师 -我们要她回来
-She’s our governess. -We want her back.
她甚至没有道别
She didn’t even say goodbye.
我们想要做的只是和她说话
All we want to do is talk to her.
我很抱歉 孩子们 但是玛利亚在静修
I’m very sorry, but Maria is in seclusion.
-她不愿见任何人 -她会见我们的
-She hasn’t been seeing anyone. -She’ll see us.
我要让她看我的手指
I want to show her my finger.
亲爱的 改天吧
Some other time, dear.
我会告诉她 你们来过
I’ll tell her you were here.
-很高兴你们来过 -我们要见玛利亚
-It was sweet of you to call. -We have to speak to her!
孩子们 回家吧
Run along, children. Run along home.
我肯定她会见我们
I’m sure she’d like to see us.
求求你啊
Sister Margaretta, please.
-再见 孩子们 -求求你啊
-Goodbye, children. -Sister Margaretta, may we, please?
那是怎么回事 犸格丽特修女
What was that about, Sister?
院长 范崔普家的孩子
The von Trapp children, Reverend Mother.
他们要见玛利亚
They want to see Maria.
她说了没 她有没有告诉你什么事
Has she spoken yet? Has she told you anything?
院长 除了祈祷外 她什么也没说
She doesn’t say a word, Reverend Mother, except in prayer.
可怜的孩子
Poor child.
很奇怪 她似乎很高兴能回来
It’s strange. She seems happy to be back here…
但同时又很不快乐
…and yet she’s unhappy too.
或许让她一个人那么久 是错误的
Perhaps I have been wrong in leaving her alone so long.
我想你最好把她带来见我 即使她还没准备好
Bring her to me, even if she’s not yet ready.
是的 院长
Yes, Reverend Mother.
加丝特修女 带这位新姐妹到更衣室
Sister Augusta, take our new postulant to the robing room.
愿上帝祝福你 我的女儿
God bless you, my daughter.
是的 带她进来
Yes, bring her in.
你很不快乐 我很难过
You’ve been unhappy. I’m sorry.
院长
Reverend Mother.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!