What?
不知道,有点不对劲
I don’t know. Something.
怎么?你在通灵吗?
What, are we channeling now?
你干这行多久了?
How long you been doing this?
很久了
A while.
在哪?欧洲吗?- 到处都有
Where? In Europe? – And other places.
你还真会自我推销给我个例子?
You’re a real self-promoter. Give me a for instance.
几个脚座?- 什么?
How many legs? – What?
那张长椅
The bench.
两个
Two.
监看带还在吗?
You still have that tape up?
很好,倒带到早上的时候
Great. Back it up to the morning part of the tape.

Stop.
哈罗
Hello.
老天
Jesus.
是他们今天一早带来的里面有什么?
So they bring this thing in earlier in the day. What’s in it?
很可能是暖炉
It could be a heater.
什么?- 在公事包里定时装置启动
What? – In the briefcase, on a timer.
让室温升高十多度
Bring the temperature up ten more degrees.
你吃不吃饭?
You ever eat?
一起吃午饭吧?
Lunch, for instance?
披萨如何?我知道个好地方
You like pizza? I know a great place we could stop.
我还在伦敦的时间
I’m on London time.
你也不爱吃披萨
And pizza’s not your thing.
怎么了,警官?她为了股票经纪人甩掉你?
What’s the matter, Lieutenant? Did she leave you for a stockbroker?
我是一级的警探
It’s Detective, First Grade.
她是为了一个尿科医师甩掉我
And he was a urologist.
我能送你到旅馆吗?
Can I drop you someplace? At your hotel?
第一,我在纽约有房♥子第二,我要去警局
One, I keep an apartment here, and two, I’m going to your office.
她有房♥子
She keeps an apartment.
我只有金鱼
I keep goldfish.
嗨,小姐,你好吗?
Hello there, little lady. How are you doing?
警探- 他们不像是俄♥国♥人
Detective. – They don’t seem to be Russian.
可能是罗马尼亚人
Tadross thinks maybe Romanian.
目击证人来了- 好
The witness is here. – Right.
进来吧
Come on in.
四号♥
Number four.
你确定吗?
You’re sure?
确定
I’m sure.
你能在这里写明吗?- 好
Would you mind indicating that here? – Certainly.
请检查一下,然后在这里签字
Just check it off. And if you could sign down here, please.
他们会带你出去处里后续
These gentlemen will take you out, finish the paperwork.
谢谢- 谢谢
Appreciate it. – Thank you very much.
我们要去拷打嫌犯
We’re gonna go beat up the Romanians.
让我来,谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
等等,我得喝杯咖啡
Wait a minute. I’m gonna go get some coffee.
差不多就这样,各位- 你愿意出庭作证吗?
That sums it up, gentlemen. – And you’d be willing to testify?
愿意
Absolutely.
我得警告你像这种人在外面有同伙
I have to tell you, people like this, they might have friends.
他们可能会对证人不利
You realize they might try to make it ugly for a witness.
我了解,各位我只好冒这个险
I understand, gentlemen, and I guess I’ll take my chances.
我们会逮到他们的
We’ll nail these jokers.
他们不能逍遥法外
I can’t imagine somebody thinking they’d get away with a thing like this.
他们招了吗?
They say anything yet?
他们不说英文还在找人翻译
Not in English. They’re still trying to find somebody to translate.
让我试试- 别说你会讲罗马尼亚语
Let me try. – Do not tell me you speak Romanian.
不用这么麻烦
God, who would ever bother with Romanian?
我要那个比较安静的
Give me the quiet one.
他们会讲英语
They do speak English.
幕后有个主使人
It was a prepackaged robbery.
他在小敖德萨接他们把抢案计划交给他们
He picked them up in Little Odessa. They were given timetables, electrical…
是什么人?
Who’s “he”?
他们不知道
You don’t think they know, do you?
有个中间人他们没见过他
I mean, there were intermediaries. They never saw his face or heard his voice.
乌合之众难怪会失手
One-time hires. That’s why they failed.
你这么认为吗?
What makes you think they failed?
也许是个很成功的抢案
Oh, maybe it was a successful robbery.
也许他故意让他们失手
Maybe they were set up to fail.
为什么?- 引开注意力
Why? – Diversion.
在这弄出很大动静
Make a lot of noise over there…
再大摇大摆偷走一亿元名画
so over here in this room you can take a hundred million off the wall…
大大方方走出前门
and waltz right out the front door.
真高明- 没关系
Oh, that’s good. – Doesn’t matter.
只要他一卖♥♥画我们就能逮到他
As soon as he tries to sell it, we nail him.
他不会卖♥♥的
He’s not gonna sell.
不会吗?
He’s not?
这个人是雅贼
Mm-mm. This is an elegant crime…
是个很有气质的人偷的
done by an elegant person.
不是为了钱- 很好
It’s not about the money. – Okay.
谁会冒险偷一幅莫奈名画
So who’s gonna risk prison to steal a Monet…
而不卖♥♥出去?
just to not sell it?
热爱莫奈的收藏家
A Monet lover.
这是谁的办公桌?
Whose desk is that?
我能用吗?- 可以
Could I use it? – Yeah. Sure.
好,查查五年内的拍卖♥♥会
Okay. Let’s dig up every major auction in the last five years…
看谁对莫奈有兴趣
and see who’s been bidding on Monets.
有认识的人吗?“出价人:托马斯·柯朗”
See anyone we know?
他?
Him?
这种人的生活呆板
A big day for this guy is taking off his tie.
只会做生意
He’s a finance geek.
是吗?
Is he?
怎么样?- 很好!
How’s that? – Yeah!
快,快!
Go, go!
加油!
Ease up.
哇!
Whoa.
快!去拿!到手了!我们走!
Come on! Get ’em up. Get it! Let’s go!
我看见他为了追求刺♥激♥把一艘十万元的船弄沉
I saw him wreck a $100,000 boat because he liked the splash.
你知道这家伙有多少律师吗?
Do you have any idea what kind of flesh-eating lawyers this guy has?
多少?- 知道
Hmm? – Mm-hmm.
更别提他的政♥治♥关系
Not to mention political connections.
柯朗先生很慷慨地借给本馆
Mr. Thomas Crown has very generously loaned us…
一幅毕沙罗名画一直到我们自己的莫奈回来
a Pissarro until our own Monet is restored to us.
他还亲自逮到一名嫌犯
Not to mention personally apprehending one of the suspects. Come on!
吉姆太过奖了
I’m afraid Jim embellishes horrendously.
我只是学他在募款晚会上
I just did what Jim does at these fund-raisers.
高高地挥着双手
I waved my arms in the air…
大声叫,救命
and shrieked for help.
你好, 葛莉亚
Hello, Gloria. How are you? Lovely to see you.
你好吗?- 我认识他
You’re well? – I knew him, you know.
是吗,女士?- 认识他的儿子
Did you, madam? – His son, that is.
我在巴黎见过吕希安·毕沙罗
Lucien Pissarro in the ’30s in Paris.
真了不起
It’s very impressive.
放在这大小刚好
Well, it seemed the right size for the space.
也许你是看腻了
Or maybe you were bored with it.
我们见过面吗?
Do we know each other?
还没有我是凯瑟琳·班宁
Not yet. I’m Catherine Banning.
我是托马斯·柯朗
Thomas Crown.
伏特加,加冰块跟柠檬片- 好
Vodka rocks, twist. – Okay.
威士忌,不加冰块
And scotch neat.
你怎么知道?- 我看过你的资料
How did you know that? – I’ve been reading about you.
在哪儿?- 你的档案
Oh? Where? – In a file.
你在哪高就?
Who do you work for?
我是搞艺术的
I’m in the art world.
画商吗?- 不是
Dealer? – Mm-mm.
画廊老板?
Gallery owner?
不是,我是搞保险的
No, it’s closer to insurance.
我有保险了
I’m covered.
这次可没有
Not for this.
那幅画?
The painting?
莫奈的画?
The Monet?
他们可不会这么简单就赔出一亿元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!