杰克在吗?叫他接电♥话♥
Is Jack there? Put Jack on the phone.
去叫杰克
Get Jack.
什么?- 我们找到伪画家了
What? – Forger.
你不会以为我们放弃了吧?杰克今早就为这事去的
You didn’t think we just dropped that, did you? Jack ran it down this morning.
是他女儿,不是儿子原来她一直都在我们面前
It was a daughter, not a son, and she was under our noses the whole time.
提洛尔安娜努兹或是努森
Tyrol Anna Knudsen… Knutzhorn.
柯朗从她十岁就看她长大
Whatever. Crown’s known her since she was ten.
当她父亲入狱柯朗成为她的监护人
When her father went to jail, Crown became her guardian.
供她上大学
Put her through college, for Christ’s sake.
她替他工作杰克,我要你这样
Now she works for one of his companies. Jack, here’s what I want you to do.
他来了- 看到他了
He’s in. – Got him.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back
是他
That’s him.
穿大衣带个公事包
Overcoat and briefcase.
是,我们看到他了
Yeah, Mikey, we got him.
中♥央♥入口,灰色大衣
Center entrance. Grey overcoat.
放大大厅影像
Bring up the lobby on the big monitor.
小心行动别引起骚动
Move in quietly. We don’t wanna make a scene.
他在干嘛?他故意让我们看到他
What the hell’s he doin’? It’s almost like he wants to make sure we see him.
开始玩吧
Let’s play ball.
他走了跟住戴圆帽的
There he goes. Bowler hat. Move in and pick him up.
快去
Go. Move it.
小心点,借过
Quietly. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
他把画掉包了跟着那幅画
Shit, he switched the painting. Stay with the painting.
什么?我没法…
What? I can’t…
可恶, 又有一个
Shit! There’s another one.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
该死…
What the hell…
戴圆帽的家伙- 到处都是
There’s guys with bowler hats… – All over the goddamn place.
你警告过他吗?- 没有!
Did you warn him? – What? No. No!
他知道你一定会出♥卖♥♥♥他- 他们上楼了
Then he knew you were gonna betray him. – Shit. They’re going for the stairs.
好了,我们得监视四层楼
That does it. Now we got four floors to keep track of.
看紧他,他一逃走就会消失十年
Stay with him. He disappears, it’ll be ten years before he surfaces again.
印象画馆封起来?- 对
Is the Impressionist wing sealed off? – Completely.
进不去吗?- 门降下来了,屋顶上有人
There’s no way to get in? – Gates are down. We got men on the roof.
他没办法把画挂回去
If he tries to put the painting back, I guarantee it won’t be in that room.
到处都有他们- 怎么回事
Got ’em coming out of the woodworks. – What’s the deal?
他走另一边
He’s going the other way.
什么?- 你在哪儿?
What? – Where are you?
我听不到
I can’t hear you.
太荒谬了他在玩捉迷藏
This is ridiculous. He’s got us running around in circles.
老包找你
Paretti’s trying to reach you.
你搞不定我要下去
I know, you’re fucked. I’m coming down.
现在怎么办?
What do we do?
开始抓人快
Start arresting people. Come on.
对不起, 等一下
Excuse me, sir. One moment.
可恶!
Shit!
我就知道,对不起
I knew it. Excuse me.
借过- 快把游客带走
Coming through. – Get the civilians out of here.
我们怎么把闸门打开?
How do we get this gate open?
把洒水装置关掉!
Kill the sprinklers in the Impressionist wing now!
这是水溶颜料
It’s water paint.
托马斯·柯朗收藏这幅画一直在这儿
It’s been here the whole time.
就在案发后一、二天
From what, one, two days after the robbery?
有东西卡住
There’s something jammed in the track.
“柯朗控股公♥司♥”
他把画偷走就马上归还了
Returned the damn thing practically as soon as he stole it.
天哪- 老天
Oh, Lord. – Oh, dear.
不可能这是不可能的
This… This can’t be. It simply can’t be.
他是怎么办到的?
Now, how the hell did he do that?
你要去哪里?
Where are you goin’?
办公室
Oh, office.
我要写报告
Write up my report.
你的工作结束了,对吗?- 没错
The job’s done, right? – Yeah.
另一幅画他为什么挑那幅画?
So, the other painting, why do you think he chose that particular one?
我不知道
I have no idea.
不是我们保的险没我的事
But it’s not insured by my people, so I’m out of it.
不过你得继续追查
Obviously, you’ll still have to pursue it.
我才不在乎
I don’t really give a shit.
你不想逮到他?
You don’t care if you catch him?
我只会公事公办
I’ll do what they tell me to do.
你一开始在乎吗?- 当然
Did you ever care? – Yeah.
他惹毛了我
He pissed me off.
我认识你一星期前
But look, the week before I met you…
逮到两个房♥地♥产♥诈欺犯
I nailed two crooked real estate agents…
和一个打死小孩的家伙
and a guy who was beating his kids to death.
如果有一个雅贼想偷一幅画
So, if some Houdini wants to snatch a couple swirls of paint…
只有无聊的有钱人买♥♥得起
that are really only important to some very silly rich people…
我一点都不在乎
I don’t really give a damn.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
快走吧
Okay. Get out of here.
替我向他问好
And tell him I said hello.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
快去吧别忘了付你的电♥话♥费
Go on. And don’t stiff us for your phone bills.
计程车!
Taxi!
我要用走的
You know, I’m just gonna run.
谢了
Thanks.
对不起
Excuse me.
小姐,你不能去
You can’t go out there without an escort.
你一定是凯瑟琳?
You would be Catherine?
他把这个交给你
He wanted you to have this.
再见
Good day, ma’am.
我能效劳吗?
How can I help you?
我预订了座位
I have a reservation.
班宁小姐
Okay, Miss Banning.
请问你有行李吗?
Will you be carrying any luggage today?
请你把这个
Can you see that this…
送到警♥察♥局给这位警探
gets to this man at police headquarters?
这些钱应该够了
This should take care of it.
明天早上才会到- 没关系
It won’t get there till the morning. – That’s fine.
请搭左手边的扶手梯到国际登机门
Departures for international flights are up the escalator to your left.
小姐
Ma’am…
你还好吧?
is everything all right?
我很好
Everything’s fine.
小姐,不要哭
You don’t need to cry there, lassie.
是你搞的鬼吗?
Did you set this up?
是你搞的鬼,对不对?
Did you set this up?
小姐,请你坐下来
Miss, please, the seat belt sign is still on.
我告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
要是你敢再耍我
You pull a stunt like that again…
我就打断你双手
I’ll break both your arms.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!