别失去控制,很好
Don’t lose it. There you go.
这叫做低空滑翔很好
This is ridge-running. We’re doing it.
太好了- 交给你了
This is great. – I’m in your hands.
凭感觉飞,有感觉吗?- 有
Just feel that. Feel that movement? – I do.
左,往左飞
To the left.
我们要藉着风往上飞
Pick up a thermal coming over the hill.
就像老鹰一样
Just like a hawk.
乳牛
Cows.
没关系,你的车只在四个州之外
That’s okay. We’re only about four states from your car.
这不是曼哈顿岛
That island isn’t Manhattan.
不是吗?
It’s not?
我约了人
I have appointments.
你想去吗?
Wanna keep ’em?
车门焊住了跨进来
Door’s welded. Throw your leg over.
跨进去?
Throw my leg over?
很美
Oh, that’s beautiful.
一定会欣赏- 谁?
Oh, this must go over. – With whom?
你带来的人
Whomever you bring here.
我从不带人来
I never bring anyone here.
我打赌全都合我的尺寸
I bet they’re all my size, huh?
有可能,也许不是完全合身
Could be. Might be off a little here and there…
不过只好将就一点
but I think they’ll make do.
我去做晚餐
I’ll go make dinner.
来吧- 想喝酒吗?
Come on. – You want some wine?

Yes.
风景好美!
Whoo! It’s beautiful!
想看吗?
Wanna see it?
你确定?
Are you sure?
确定
I’m sure.
喝酒吗?
Would you like a splash?
过来
Come here.
想看吗?
Wanna see it?
你确定?
You sure?
你才不会把辛苦偷来的画带来
You think I believe you’d leave your hard-stolen painting lying around a hut?
如果会呢?
What if I did?
难道你会说吗?- 也许我会相信你?
And that you’d tell me? – What if I trust you?
你明明不相信我
You know you can’t.
难道你不能相信我吗?
You don’t believe it’s possible that you could ever trust me, do you?
那是不可能的
You know how likely I think that is?
借过
Excuse me.
再开一瓶酒吗?
Should I open another bottle?

Yes.
好吧
I think so.
这样最好- 85年份不怎么样
I think so. – The ’85 wasn’t very good.
没错- 我们别再针锋相对了
No, it’s… it’s not at all. – Truce. A truce would be good.
这样最好这样最好
That’d be great. That’d be good.
那是谁的画?
What was it?
雷诺阿的画- 喔
It’s a nice little Renoir. – Oh.
雷诺阿
Renoir.
复♥制♥品吗?
Nice little copy?
你永远不会知道
We’ll never know, will we?
好啦,我投降了!- 轻点
Okay, I give up! – Easy, easy.
我去拿酒- 好,这样最好
Think I’ll get that bottle. – Oh, yeah. That would be good.
我跟你说你一点都不无聊
Oh, you’re not boring. I’ll give you that.
你真抬举我- 怎么说?
You’ve complimented me. – How?
他们是银行家- 谁?
They were bankers. – Who?
西装笔挺的那些人
Who? The suits.
你在转移资产准备落跑
You’re transferring assets, getting ready to run.
我真落跑你能得到什么?
And suppose I did run? Then what would you have?
你得不到画和五百万元更逮不到我
Not the painting, not the $5 million fee, not me.
我给你一千万呢?
Suppose I gave you ten.
要我放弃
To fail?
我怎么把钱藏起来?- 我能教你
How would I hide it? – I’d teach you.
你真的认为我们能就此幸福过一生吗?
You really think there’s happy ever after for people like us?
你到底有多少身价?
So just how big of a thief are you?
如果把股票算进去…
Well, if you count Wall Street…
挺多的
pretty big.
如果你是指藏画
If you mean art…
我只算菜鸟
I’m just an amateur.
你是靠运气,是吧?
Beginner’s luck, huh?
初试啼声就一鸣惊人
Gentleman jockey wins the Derby.
可以这么说
Something like that.
你已经惹上麻烦了
Well, you got your hand caught in the cookie jar now.
你要怎么脱身?
How are you gonna get out of it?
这只是个游戏
It’s just a game, love.
玩玩而已
Just a game.
你晒得很好看- 谢谢
Nice tan. – Thanks.
我到海滩几天
Went to the beach a couple days.
算是公事吗?- 没错
On the job? – That’s right.
你查到什么线索?
And did you pick anything up?
他拥有德皇在十二世纪加冕时戴的饰物
He’s got an ornament worn by Frederick Barbarossa at his coronation in 1152.
是吗?偷来的?
Really? Stolen?
就这样,两天两夜只查到这线索?
So, that’s it, huh, after two days and two nights?
没错
That was it.
你想知道他出发前一晚在哪?
Would you like to know where he was the night before he left?
或是昨晚见过你后在哪?
Or after he left you last night?
不想
Not really.
好吧,随便你
Okay, suit yourself.
她真的…
She’s…
很美
striking.
他也这么想六天内见了三次面
He seems to think so. Three dates in six days.
他怎么有空呢?
Where does he find the time?
你还好吧?
You okay?
有一次我也很好
You know, I was okay once.
我女友喝醉了
My girlfriend got drunk.
彻夜不归隔天回来已经结婚了
Stayed out all night, came back in the morning married.
我都说我不在乎
I told people I didn’t care…
但我三天内跟五个女人上♥床♥
and then I fucked five women in three days…
开车撞上安全岛
flipped my car on an on-ramp…
痛殴一名嫌犯到昏迷结果被停职
beat a suspect unconscious, got suspended.
不过…我很好
But I was okay.
你到底想说什么?
Is there a point to this story?
他们两一定得从同一栋房♥子出来
They both had to come out of the same building.
这是什么?- 莫奈的画缘
What’s this? – Photos of the borders of the Monet.
画缘?- 在保险公♥司♥赔偿一幅画前
The borders? – Before insurers indemnify a painting…
都会从框子拆下来拍下那幅画的边缘
they remove it from the frame and photograph the borders.
从来不曝光
Borders are never seen in galleries or auctions, so if a picture is stolen…
没按照原画临摹的伪画画缘一定不吻合
and someone tries to pass off a forgery, the borders won’t match.
如果吻合的话?
And if the borders do happen to match?
一定是临摹原画
Then the forger was in the presence of the original painting.
要是柯朗的伪画画缘吻合
So, if Crown’s prank Monet happens to be too good…
就能找到伪画家逮到那混球
Then we find the forger and nail the bastard.
你几时拿到照片?- 五天前
How long have you had these? – Five days.
你一直没看?- 现在不是看了吗?
And you didn’t open them? – Yeah, well, they’re open now.
好美- 你不会说…
It’s beautiful. – You’re not gonna say…
“我不能收下吧”?
“I couldn’t possibly”?
不会,我不会说那么古板的话
I wouldn’t say anything that boring.
老朋友有约不过一定很无趣
She’s an old friend, but it’ll be like having dinner at a morgue.
你肯一起来我会很高兴
You know, it occurred to me, I might be able to bear it if you came with me.
明天吗?太快了
Tomorrow? That’s so soon.
你好像有心事
I sense hesitation.
你觉得我很无聊吗?
Do you find my company monotonous?
你应该不会这么想
Because I’d hate to think you could.
觉得很无聊?需要一点变化?
What, be bored by you? Require a little variety?
你说的是安娜
You’re referring to Anna.
他们拍到我跟她- 这是你的事
They photographed me with Anna. – You know, that’s your prerogative.
我知道他们在拍。 我故意的
I thought they were. I let it happen.
你想知道原因?我告诉你- 不想
You wanna know why? I’ll tell you why. – I don’t want to know why.
我告诉你- 我不想知道
I wanna tell you. – You know what? I don’t wanna know why.
我想下车- 继续开
Jimmy, I’d like to get out. – Jimmy, keep driving.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!