It’s not about the money.
是为了追求刺♥激♥不是很多女人能追男人
You like the chase. Not many women get to chase.
就像男人不跟女人一起玩牌
It’s like poker. We don’t let you in the game.
你说得对我的兄弟认为我笨
You’re right. My brothers said I didn’t have the mind for it.
他们只能当水电工- 你应该很清楚
And now they’re plumbers. – Oh, but you knew that.
你还要什么吗?- 不要了
Hmm. Can I ply you with anything else? – Nothing.
起司盘?还是想要…- 你想要谈条件吗?
Cheese tray? Would you like a… – Would you like a deal?
一个脱身的机会
Make it easy on yourself.
我们会再申请搜索票
We’ll just get more warrant searches.
去弄脏你的地毯
Mess up your carpeting.
我…
May I…
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
May I ask you a very personal question?
问吧
Why not?
你想再来一杯咖啡吗?
Would you like another hit of espresso?
你想再来…- 一杯咖啡?
Would you like another… – Like another hit of espresso?
这算是私人问题?- 已经很私人了
That’s the very personal question? – That’s as good as it gets.
对不起
Oh. Excuse me.
我能问你一个私人问题吗?- 请问吧
May I ask you a very personal question? – Oh, sure. By all means.
你以为我会跟我调查对象上♥床♥?
Do you really think I’m going to sleep with a man I’m investigating, hmm?
你想问这个?- 对
Is that the question? – Yes, that’s it.
你不喝咖啡我就不回答
Why should I answer your question when you didn’t commit to my espresso?
好吧,我就再喝一杯
All right. I’ll seriously commit to your espresso.
我很想请你上去- 不过全世界都在看
I’d let you in… – But the world is watching.
没错- 而且
Yes, they are. – And besides…
你没有家俱
you’ve got no furniture.
你真厉害
Oh, that’s good.
佩服,佩服
that’s very good.
晚安- 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
她一个人吗?
Alone?
“艾德琳清洁服务”
准备好了吗?- 好
Ready? – Okay.
电力接地
Ground.

Okay.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
好了
Got it.
很好- 你越来越逊了
Good. – You’re slippin’, Larry.
拜托密♥码♥有十位数耶
Give me a break, all right? Guy’s got a ten-digit PIN.
先搜地下室- 没问题
Check the basement first. – You got it.
借过- 找到了吗?
Excuse me. – Is that it?
找到了- 她找到了!
We got it. – She got it!
对不起
Excuse me.
专家来了吗?- 早来了
Is the expert here? – Ready and waiting, darling.
拿来看看- 好
Let’s see what you got. – Okay.
这是乔治·法兰奇鉴证科的头
Look, this is George French, head of forensics.
你好
Hi, George.
曼哈顿维尔学院的科尼利厄斯博士请进
This is Dr. Cornelius of Manhattanville. Come on in, Doc.
这是凯瑟琳·班宁- 你好?
This is Catherine Banning. – How do you do?
嗨博士,干活吧
Hello. Well, go to work, Doctor.
迈克尔,别瞪我
Don’t glare at me, Michael.
你是不知道
So are the laws of the United States…
美国有法律吗?
completely unknown to you?
还是你住在摩洛哥太久?
Or is it because you’ve been living in fucking Morocco?
摩纳哥- 摩咖哥,我才不在乎
Monaco. – Mogambo. I don’t give a shit.
你犯了非法入侵还有偷窃罪
It’s illegal entry, theft, trespassing.
我不是警♥察♥- 没错,你不是警♥察♥
I’m not a cop. – No, you’re not a cop.
如果你是警♥察♥你明白告不了他
If you were a cop, you’d know that this won’t hold up.
你不是要他…- 我只负责找回画
Don’t you want him to go up for… – My job is the painting.
这是一幅鬼画
You’ve got a ghost here.
什么?
What?
底下还有一幅画
Another painting underneath.
莫奈都会重用画布
Monet reused his canvases.
莫奈不为人知的名画是
Monet’s unknown masterpiece
“玩牌的小狗”
“Dogs at Cards.”
那个混帐东西在哪?他人在哪?
Where is that sack of shit? Where is he right now?
对不起- 我要介入
Excuse me? – I’m cutting in.
没关系
It’s all right.
回头见
I’ll see you later.
这是黑白礼服舞会
It’s a black and white ball.
又怎样?反正我又没有受到邀请
Oh, so. I wasn’t invited anyway.
你被逮到把柄了- 你的脸都红了
You left yourself wide open. – You’re all flushed.
有多少人能伪造莫奈的画?五、六个人?
How many people can forge a Monet? Five, maybe six?
我不会因为一个玩笑被捕吧?
Come now. I’m sure I can’t be arrested for a joke.
这幅膺品太高明了- 你很聪明
Oh, but this was a little too good. – You think you’re just inches away.
我很聪明别以为我只会捡你吐的骨头
I am inches away. You think I’m just gonna peck at crumbs you lay out?
我会让你露出马脚
I can smell blood on my own.
你这自大狂…
You smug son of a…
你只想玩玩
Do you want to dance…
还是想玩真的?
or do you want to dance?
走开, 走开!
Get away, get away!
你真不是盖的
You are the most remarkable woman.
别以为这样就算了
You don’t think we’re finished, do you?
早- 早
Good morning. – Good morning.
早,保罗- 还要什么吗?
Good morning, Paul. – Can I get you anything else?
不要了
Not a thing.
谢谢,保罗- 谢谢,保罗
Thank you, Paul. – Thank you, Paul.
这不是专程替我买♥♥的吧?
I suppose you didn’t just run out for that.
不是讨厌,你早就知道我会来
No. Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion.
你过得不错
You live very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
失去这一切很可惜
It’d be a shame to lose it all.
你得先假设画是我偷的
That depends on a very large presumption.
没错
Yes, it does.
我不会让步的
I won’t back off, you know.
绝对不会
Not even for a minute.
如果你让步我会很失望
I’d be hugely disappointed if you did.
刺猬都怎么交♥配♥?
How do porcupines mate?
老笑话,很小心
Old joke. Very carefully.
很小心
Carefully…
或是很不成功
or unsuccessfully.
刺猬不太多
Don’t see many porcupines.
很会自我保护的动物
Creatures with highly evolved defense systems.
像是刺猬?
Like porcupines.
事业成功的42岁单身汉
Like 42-year-old, successful, self-involved Ioners.
要是你找到跟你匹配的女人
If you’ve found a female mirror image…
想跟她建立亲密关系
and think you’re going to form a rewarding relationship…
我得考虑?
Think again?

Good morning.
好漂亮的礼服
Nice dress.
像是个很棒的舞会
Looks like it was a great party.
没错
Mm-hmm.
你要训我一顿吗?
You gonna be a cliche?
你到底有没有想过?- 没有
Did you even think twice? – No.
你知道你在干嘛?- 我在办案
You knew what you were doing. – My job.
他喜欢我一直在喜欢我
He likes me. He’ll keep liking me.
我有机会接近他- 你不在乎有什么后果?
Keep him right next to me. – You don’t care what that makes you?
我知道我在做什么- 真的吗?
I know what I’m doing. – Do you really?
这全是为了钱
This is just about money, Mike.
他有麻烦了
He’s got a problem.
我能习惯这种生活- 抓紧了
I could get used to this. – Just hold on now.
抓紧?为什么?
Hold on? Why?

All right!
抓住操纵杆- 才不要
You’re gonna take the stick. – Oh, I’m not taking…
快点- 不要…
Take the stick. – I’m not taking…
把手放上去
Put your hands on the stick.
放上去…对,很好
Just put it right… That’s it. That’s good.
很好- 老天!
That’s good. – Oh, my God!
飞到那座山那儿别失去控制
Head for that hill over there. Head for the hill. Don’t lose it now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!