我们看戏 看厌了虚伪的表情
We’ve become bored With watching actors give us phony emotions.
看厌了花巧的特技
We’re tired Of pyrotechnics and special effects.
楚门的世界…
While the world He inhabits…
可以说是假的
Is, in some respects, Counterfeit,
楚门本人却半点不假
There’s nothing fake About truman himself–
这节目没有剧本 没有提场
No scripts No cue cards.
未必是杰作 但如假包换
It isn’t always shakespeare, But it’s genuine.
是一个人一生的真实记录
It’s a life.
我捱不住了
I’m not going to make it.
(现场直播)
你自己去吧 不要等我
You’re going to have To go on without me.
(毕楚门饰演毕楚门)
老兄 怎可以?
No way, mister.
你即使一拐一拐
You’re going to the top Of this mountain,
也得爬上山顶
Broken legs and all.
(基斯督创作)
观众通宵收看 视他如良友
We find many viewers Leave him on all night for comfort.
你发神经 知道吗?
You’re crazy, You know that?
(乔韩娜饰演美露)
我的生活不分公私
Well, for me, There is no difference between a private life And a public life.
“真人表演”是我全部的生活
My life…is my life, is the truman show.
“真人表演”是典范的生活
The truman show Is… A lifestyle.
是…
It’s a noble life.
美满的生活
It is…a truly blessed life.
我还有什么不知道 你说吧
Yeah, tell me something I don’t know.
好 你要答应我一件事
All right. Promise me One thing, though.
未到达山顶 而我死去…
If i die before i reach The summit,
你要把我当作粮食
You’ll use me as An alternative source of food.
好恶心
Ew. Gross.
(高路易饰演马龙)
内容真真实实 原原本本
It’s all true. It’s all real.
各位所见的 绝无虚假
Nothing here is fake.Nothing you see On this show is fake.
有的只是调控
It’s merely controlled.
楚门的世界
吃掉我 我命令你
Eat me, damn it.That’s an order.
也许只吃你的肚腩
Maybe just Your love handles.
我有肚腩?
I have love handles?
有 小肚腩
Yeah.Little ones.
楚门 你快迟到了
Meryl: truman! You’re going To be late.
知道了
Ok!
[叹气]
[sighs]
(第10909日播映)
[birds twitter]
早安
Good morning.
早安…
Morning. Morning.
假如再碰不见你们
Oh, and in case I don’t see you,
祝你早、午、晚都安
Good afternoon, Good evening, And good night.
[大笑]
[all laugh]
-早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙
Morning. Morning, spencer.
阿冥 不准
[barks] Hey, pluto.No, no, no. Get down.
阿冥不会咬你
Spencer: He won’t hurt you.
我知道 但仍然怕
Get down. Ha ha. I know.It’s just me.
来 阿冥
Come on, pluto.
[barks]

Ohh!
老天
Holy cow.
那是什么
What is it?
现在新闻简报
Radio: here’s A news flash just in.
一架客机飞经桃源岛上空时
An aircraft in trouble Began shedding parts
发生故障 零件脱落
As it flew over seahaven Just a few moments ago.
幸好没有击中人 各位可好?
Wow. Luckily, No one was hurt. But, hey, How do you feel today?
正打算搭飞机?
You thinking of Flying somewhere?
-不 -不?那就好了
Nope. No? Good.
行船走马三分险 何况搭飞机
This is classical clive With classical drive, So why don’t you forget About the perils of flying,
现在播段音乐 帮你宁神镇惊
Settle back, and let This music calm you down?
古典的钢琴曲响起]
[classical Piano music plays]
一本”狗迷” 麻烦你
Dog fancy, please.
-谢谢 -多谢
Thank you very much.
老岳 一份报纸 还有…
Truman: ahh! Give me a paper there, Will you, earl?
我要一本 太太爱看时装杂♥志♥
Oh, and, uh… One of these For the wife. Loves Her fashion mags.
-还要什么?楚门 -统统齐全
Will that be all For you, truman? That’s the whole Kit and caboodle.
再见
Catch you later. Ok.
Yep.
-汉克
Man: good morning. Hey. Hank.
-早安 楚门
Morning, truman.
-早安 楚门 -你们好
Both: Good morning, truman.
-今天天气很好 -天天都这样好
Hey, how are you, guys? Beautiful day, Isn’t it? Oh. Always.
-太太可好? -好 你们的呢?
Oh, and how’s Your lovely wife? Good, good. How about yours?
好极了…
Oh, couldn’t be better.
Um, nice talking To you, truman.
嗯,跟你聊聊天挺好,楚门
-见到你真好 -你们都是
Fine, fine, fine.
我们要赶时间
You, too. We must go now.
肯帮我买♥♥保险吗?
Hey, think about That policy, huh?
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 孪生子有特惠
Ok, that’s 2 for 1. That’s a good deal. Doppelganger special.
Twins: right.
Hey. Hi.
老友 进去吗?请进
Hey, fellas. You going in?
-请 -不 你先
Go ahead. Hey. Go ahead. No, you first, Please.
谢谢
我不太心急进去
I’m not that anxious To get there.
Ohh…
[workers chatter, Telephones ring]
我想查一查菲济的电♥话♥
[softly] Yes, hello. Could i have directory Assistance for fiji, please?
菲济群岛
Fiji islands.
楚门 你看 (桃源获选全球最佳居所)
Truman, Did you see this?
太太 抱歉 他如果昏迷就不能投保
Ha! Uh, i’m sorry, ma’am. If–if he’s in a coma, He’s probably uninsurable.
对 菲济 麻烦你
[softly] Hello? Yes. Uh, fiji, please.
登记册有没有一位叫罗兰的人
Do you have a listing For lauren garland?
没有
Nothing listed?
叫施维亚的呢?
Ok. Do you have A sylvia garland?
“s” for sylvia.
没有
Nothing?
谢谢
Ok. Thank you.
[coughs]
[coughs]
-劳伦斯 -楚门
Lawrence. Hey, burbank.
维园有一宗保险 我要你去成交
Got a prospect In wells park
I need you to close.
维园?
W-wells park?
在港岛那里?
On, uh…Harbor island?
还有别处吗?
You know another one?
不行
Well, i can’t do it.
我要见牙医 我的牙齿要补
I, uh, have An appointment. Dentist. Or… Yeah.
你卖♥♥不够保险 要补的不仅是牙齿
You’re going to lose A lot more than your teeth If you don’t meet Your quota.
公♥司♥打算月底裁员
Look, truman…They’re making cutbacks At the end of this month.
裁员?
Cutbacks?
这宗生意你一定要做成
Yeah. Now, you need this.
顺便去吹吹海风 对你有益
Besides, a half hour Across the bay, A little sea air…Would do you good.
谢谢
Hey, thanks.
[snaps fingers]
(港岛渡轮码头)
渡轮还没开出?
Hello. Ferry still here, huh?
我以为错过了
Thought i might have Missed it.
单程还是来回?
One-way or return?
来回
Return.
你的票
There you go, sir.
Heh heh.
[shutters open Electronically]
[sighs]
[shudders]
Uhh…
可以帮你吗?
Do you need Any help, sir?
不用管我了 我没事
You go ahead. I’ll–i’ll be fine.
Heh. Yeah.
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
超级市场有赠品 看
Look what i got free At the checkout.
叫”厨师良伴”
It’s a chef’s pal.
剁、磨、削 一物多用
It’s a dicer, grater, Peeler–all in one.
不会钝 可以用洗碗碟机洗
Never needs sharpening, Dishwasher safe.
真神奇
Wow. That’s amazing.
楚门
Meryl: truman…
剪漏了一块
You missed a spot.
Oh, jesus.
[lawn mower]
Mmm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!