这才算是啤酒
That is a beer.
马龙 我想离开
You know, i’m thinking About getting out, marlon.
离开?离开什么?
Yeah? Out of what?
离开我的工作 离开桃源岛
Out of my job, Out of seahaven.
你想辞工?为什么?
Off this island. Out.Out of your job? What the hell’s wrong With your job?
你的工作舒舒服服 只处理文件
You have a great job, Truman. You have a desk job.
我很羡慕
I’d kill for a desk job.
到你
Here you go.
想改行做杂货?
You should try stocking Vending machines for a living.
-不想 -杂货够刺♥激♥
No, thanks. Now, there’s excitement.
你从没兴趣到外面走走?
[both laugh]Don’t you ever Get antsy? Itchy feet?
走到哪里?
Where’s there to go?
菲济
Fiji.
[laughs]
菲济在哪里?近佛罗里达?
Where the hell’s fiji? Near florida?
Hmm.
看见吗?
See here?
我们在这里
Yeah. This is us…
绕个圈…
And all the way Around here…
菲济
Fiji.
再走远一点 就回来
You can’t get Any further away Before you start Coming back.
菲济有些岛屿是没有人到过的
You know, there are Still islands in fiji where no human being Has ever set foot.
Whoo.
那么 你打算几时去?
So, when are you Going to go?
要去 并不简单
It’s not that simple.
需要钱、筹备
It takes…Money, Planning.
不能说走就走
I can’t just up and go.

Right.
但我会去 一定会
I’m going to do it. Don’t worry about that.
公♥司♥很快派花红
Bonus time is just Around the corner.
Hmm.
来喝杯酒吗?
Hey, you coming For a drink?
今晚不行
No. I can’t tonight.
似乎快有风暴 划回去吧
I don’t like the look Of that weather, son. I think we should Head back.
-爸 多划一会 -应该回去了
Oh, no, dad. Not yet. No, come on. We should go back.
多划一会嘛
A bit farther. Listen– Please?
好的
Ok.
Yes.
[thunder]

Daddy!
[thunder]
Ohh!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Oh
[thunder]
像只落汤鸡 去过哪里?
You’re soaked. Where have you been?
如果筹到八千元…
I figure if we can Scrape together 8,000–
-每次跟马龙玩完后… -就可节俭 到处旅行一年
Every time you and marlon Get together– We can bum around the world For a year on that.
然后打回原形 不名一文
And then what, truman? We’d be where we were 5 years ago.
你不现实得像个少年
You’re talking Like a teenager.
也许我的心境像少年
Well, maybe i feel Like a teenager.
我们要供房♥子
We have mortgage payments, Truman.
又要供车 怎丢得下?
We have car payments. What, we’re just going To walk away from our financial Obligations?
会好刺♥激♥
It would be An adventure.
我们不打算生儿育女吗?
I thought we were going To try for a baby.
还不够刺♥激♥?
Isn’t that enough Of an adventure?
儿女可迟点生 我想出外走走
That can wait.
见见世面 闯新天地!
I want to get away–See some of the world
Honey, you want to be An explorer?
阿仁 闯新天地…
Explore.
这种冲动谁都有过
This’ll pass.
但迟早会明白不切实际
We all think like this Now and then.
先脱掉湿衫裤 好不好?
Let’s get you out of These wet clothes, hmm?
上♥床♥吧
Come to bed.
每逢上♥床♥
You never See anything anyway.
镜头必定移开 播放音乐
They always…Turn the camera And play music and…
风吹帘动 观众什么都看不见
You know, The wind blows in, And the curtains move, And you don’t See anything.
-“狗迷” 麻烦你 -好的
Dog fancy, please.
Dog fancy.
谢谢
Thank you.
老岳 报纸
[dog barks]
Paper, earl, please. Paper.
顺便要份时装杂♥志♥
Oh…I might as well Pick one of these up.
-给太太的 -少不得
For the wife? She’s got to have them.
-还要什么? -统统齐全
Anything else, truman? That’s the whole Ball of wax.
再见
Catch you later.
Ok.
爸?
Dad?
你们干什么?
Ohh! Hey, what are you Doing?
究竟…
Hey! What the–
让开
Get out of the way!
截停他们!
Stop them!
Ohh!
截停他们!
Stop those people!
停…
Stop! Stop!
打开门…停车…
Hey! Open the doors! Somebody Stop the bus!
停下巴士…
Stop the bus!
Somebody stop it!
停车!
Somebody stop the bus!
Stop the bus!
Aah!
一点也不出奇
It doesn’t sound insane At all, truman.
我经常见到你♥爸♥爸的影子
I see him 10 times a week In a hundred Different faces.
上星期四 我差点抱错了人
I almost hugged A perfect stranger In the salon Last thursday.
我明明见到爸爸!
It was dad.
他样子像个流浪汉
I swear. Dressed like A homeless man.
最不可思议的是…
And you know what else Was strange?
一个商人和一个拉着狗的女人 突然出现 把他推上巴士
A businessman and a woman With a little dog came out of nowhere and forced him Onto a bus.
市政局早应该驱逐流浪汉
Well, it’s about time they cleaned up The trash downtown
否则本地也会乱七八糟
Before we become just like The rest of the country.
爸爸的尸体一直打捞不到 或者…
They never found Dad’s body.
Maybe somehow– Oh, god.
我见到的 是他的孪生兄弟?
I’m telling you, If it wasn’t him, It was his twin.
爸爸有没有兄弟?
Did dad have A brother?
你很清楚爸爸是个独子
Truman, you know Perfectly well. That your father Was an only child
像你一样
Just like you.
阿仁… 你♥爸♥爸浸死 你觉得内疚
Now, sweetie…You’re just feeling bad Because of what happened–
你把船向风暴驶去
You sailing off Into that storm.
但我从来没有怪你
But i’ve never Blamed you, truman…
一向都不怪你
And i don’t blame you now.
[door opens]
阿仁
Meryl: truman?
[objects clatter]
你在地下室干什么?
What are you doing Down here?
修理剪草机
Fixing the mower.
[objects clatter]
[blows]
今天我见到爸爸
Saw my father Today.
我知道
I know.
你妈妈打过电♥话♥来
Your mother called.
你不应该触动她的伤心事
You really shouldn’t Upset her like that.
找我♥干♥什么?
Did you want– What did you want?
我煮了通心粉
I made macaroni.
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
我们应该扔掉那剪草机
You know…You really ought To throw out that mower.
买♥♥一部爱奇牌剪草机吧
Get one of those new Elk rotaries.
[meryl leaves]
[footsteps upstairs]
他在干什么?
What’s he doing?
她虽然被带走 但他对她念念不忘
See, they Got rid of her, But they couldn’t erase The memory.
不忘谁?
The memory of who?
(节目播送第10910日)
Shh.
Man: hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
(桃源学院)
[trumpet playing]
[continues playing]
[mutes]
[marlon playing trumpet]
Oh! Ow!
-你没事吧? -对不起
Whoa. Ow!
-你没事吧? -你好
Excuse me. Hi. Hi.
-我撞倒你 对不起 -不要紧
I’m so sorry I fell on you like that. It’s ok.
-我失魂落魄 -不要紧
I’m just–i’ve been Such a klutz all day. It’s all right.
我必定扭伤了脚踝
Sprained this ankle. Oh, my goodness.
摔在你身上 对不起
Oh, i’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to fall on you Like that.
不要紧 不用介意
Oh, that’s all right. Don’t worry about it.
-我叫美露 -我叫楚门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!