基斯督 万分感谢
Well, christof, I can’t thank you enough
感谢你百忙中接受访问
For giving so generously Of your time tonight.
现在危机已成过去
I think it’s safe to say now That this crisis is behind us
楚门恢复了常态
And truman is back To his old self,
节目会不会有新发展?
We can look forward to some Exciting new developments?
未来的大事是
Well, mike, the big news
在下一集 美露会离开楚门
Is that meryl Will be leaving truman In an upcoming episode
楚门将会有第二春
And a new romantic interest Will be introduced.
我决定将性♥交♥过程
Mike: aha. I’m determined television’s First on-air conception
首次在电视上直播
Will still take place.
电视广播即将出现新的里程碑
Well, another television Milestone straight ahead.
我们已率先为大家透露
You heard it here first.
十分感谢你
It has been a singular honor And pleasure, sir.
-基斯督 -谢谢你 米高
Christof…thank you. Thank you, mike.
[birds chirping]
-西文 -什么事?
Hey, simeon. What?
他是不是看着我们?
Is he looking at us?
不得了 难道他看出了破绽?
Jesus, do you Think he knows?
你好?
Hello?
我要通知基斯督
Better call Christof.
报告 毕少校
Hello? Come in, major burbank.
[whistling]
Ha ha! [snorts]
-他故态复萌 -天啊
He’s back To his old self. Thank god.
[laughing]
好怪的猫
That’s an unusual Cat, my man.
谨此把本星球命名为…
I hereby…Proclaim this planet…
毕星系楚门星
Trumania Of the burbank galaxy.
-他要出去? -走廊镜头准备
Is he going? Hallway camera.
免费表演一次
That one’s for free.
跟贴 他行动有点快
Keep up with him. He’ll move fast.
全部摄影机准备
Stand by, All house cameras.
早安…
Morning!
假如再碰不见你
All: morning. In case i don’t see you…
祝你早、午、晚都安
All: good afternoon, Good evening, And good night.
-午安 -早安
Good afternoon…Good morning.
午安、晚安
…evening, And good night.
-早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙
Morning. Morning, spencer.
-你好吗? -让我检查一下
How’s it going? Hmm, let me check.
主要功能健全
Vital signs are good.
阿冥
[barking]Whoa, pluto! Whoop!
-早安 楚门 -原来是你们
Both: Good morning, truman! Oh, look who’s here.
-今天天气很好 -天天都这样好
Beautiful day, Isn’t it? Every single day.
我们决定向你买♥♥保险
The policy– We’ve thought about it…Both: and we’re Gonna take it.
-说笑? -不是说笑
You’re kidding? Both: no!
好极 现在就上公♥司♥签文件吧
Great! Why don’t we go up To my office right now, And we’ll sign the papers?
下星期比较方便…
Uh, next week Would be much better. Next week would be better.
-那么到时见 -到时见
All right. See you guys. Ok, bye now. See you next week.
-约定你们了 -一言为定
Give me something To look forward to. You got it.
这不是保险的事
See, this isn’t About insurance.
而是生死无常的事
This is about The great variable–
“几时死”?
When will death occur?
一个星期、一个月、一年
Could be a week, A month, a year.
可能今天
Could be today.
你优哉游哉的晒太阳
Sunbather, Minding his own business,
一不留神 心脏被沙滩伞捅到
Stabbed in the heart by the tip Of a runaway beach umbrella.
致命意外随时发生 防不胜防
No way to guard against That kind of thing.
[truman laughs]
对不起
Uh, sorry, excuse me.
楚门 这位是慧云
Uh, truman, this is vivien. Vivien, this is truman.
你们会经常见面
The two of you Are gonna be neighbors.
Oh.
我的意思是…
I guess what i’m–
生命脆弱
What i’m saying is that, Uh, life is…fragile.
-慧云 你的办公室 -对不起
Lawrence: Vivien, your office. Sorry.
什么?对不起
What’s that? Oh, i’m sorry. Uh…
真的?好极
You do? Oh, great.
我记下你的资料
Uh, let me Take your information.
[lawn mower buzzing]
二号♥机准备 播二号♥
Ready 2. Go to 2.
再用中镜
And back to medium.
然后…广镜
And wide.
Psst!
我正想训练这小子…
I was just trying To train the kid to…
算了
Never mind.
他在地下室干什么?
Christof: what’s he doing In the basement?
美露走后 他搬了下去
He moved down there after Meryl packed up and left.
他有突发的举动 该向我报告
Why wasn’t i told? Any unpredictable behavior Has to be reported.
他在睡觉 我以为…
Uh, he–he’s just sleeping, I thought.
可以看得清楚点吗?
This the best shot We’ve got?
-你想看什么? -时钟摄影机呢?
What’s to see? What’s on the clock cam?
被东西挡着
It’s an obstruction– Obstruction.
他在地下室做过什么?
What happened down there?
收拾垃圾 我本想通知你
He was just tidying up His garbage. I was gonna call you
但他没收拾完就睡着了
But halfway through He gave up, And he fell asleep.
-我要检查明天的… -明天的保险会
I wanna check on The setups for the…Both: insurance Convention tomorrow.
Yes. Yeah.
干得好
Nice move.
[taps keyboard]
现在开始
[beep]There you go.
对准音响 拍摄他的身体
Isolate the audio. Give me a closeup On his torso.
[beep]
有呼吸
[snoring]He’s still breathing.
[sighs]
歌♥露 打电♥话♥给他
Where’s chloe? Yes, sir. Call him.
-说些什么? -说打错了
What do you Want me to say? Tell him It’s a wrong number.
[chloe dials phone]
为什么那么久?
[telephone rings]What took you so long?
要轮候
Just had to wait for it.
客人多 你的
[ring]They were busy. Here.
-什么事? -不知道
What’s going on? I don’t know. They’re…
他进房♥ 站着 没做什么
[ring]He came down into the room. He did nothing But stand around for a while.
闭嘴 观察
Christof: Shut up and watch it!
然后我们就用夜镜
Then we went To nightvision.
他睡着了
[ring]He’s asleep.
-这里 停 -什么事?
[simeon scoffs]Christof: there! Stop it! What?
-放大 -哪里?
Zoom in. On which?
椅子下
Under the chair there.
Simeon: uh-huh.
加强清晰度
Christof: enhance it.
-是不是… -不得了
Simeon: is it–oh. Chloe: oh, my god.
他不可能在楼上 一定在那里
I…if–he couldn’t have Gone up the stairs. I definitely–he must Still be in the room.
-叫马龙去 -知道
Get marlon Over there. Right away.
[tires screech]
[tires screech]
楚门 有惊喜
Marlon: truman! Surprise party!
老朋友 六罐冰冻啤酒等待你我享用
Oh. Come on, buddy. I got a 6-pack of cold brewskis With our name on them.
你在哪里?还不出来?
Come on, pal. Come on, buddy.
[squeak]
[snoring]
糟了!
Shit.
马龙 找他 他还在房♥里
Marlon, find him. He’s still in the room.
不要躲了 出来吧
Come out, come out Wherever you are.
好 这语气就对了
That’s good. Keep it light.
我知道你在这里 我会找到你
I know you’re in here. I’m gonna find ya.
搜桌子下面
Check under the table.
你后面的衣柜
The closet, behind you.
Huh.
他究竟在哪里?
Gee. I wonder where he Could possibly be.
草地镜头 用草地镜头
The lawn cam, Get me the lawn cam.
不要看镜头 继续说话
Don’t look in the camera. Say something. Keep it going. Keep it going.
他走了
He’s gone.
-停播 -停播?
Cut transmission! Cut transmission?
停播
Cut it!
有没有搞错
[beep]Man: jesus! God in heaven!
[audience gasps]
-漆黑一片 -把电♥话♥给我
Woman: Everything’s black. Give me the phone.
[classical music playing]
(技术故障 请稍候)
[speaking Various languages]
I don’t know where he is, But he’s gone.
所有配角都在搜索他
[clears throat]We’ve got every available Extra looking for him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!