No!
鲁坦塔!鲁坦塔!鲁坦塔!
Loo ten tant! Loo ten tant!
塔坦卡 大个子塔坦卡
Tatanka. Big tatanka.
大个子塔坦卡
Big tatanka.
那是我的帽子
That’s my hat!
你戴着我的帽子
You’re wearing my hat.
那是我的帽子
It’s my hat.
我在草原上捡到的 那就是我的
I found it on the prairie. It’s mine.
不 你…
No you…
我的帽子
My hat.
那帽子是中尉的
That hat belongs to the Lieutenant.
他丢在草原上了 他不想要了
He left it on the prairie. He didn’t want it.
好吧 你知道现在他想要回去
Well you can see he wants it now.
我们都知道那是士兵的帽子
We all know that it’s a soldier’s hat.
我们都知道谁戴着它的
We all know who wears it.
如果你想把它留下来 那也可以
If you want to keep it that’s all right.
但是要拿东西来换
But give something for it.
成交了
Good trade.
你拿好了
There you are.
过来 西斯科
Come here Cisco.
看上去 这里每天的 日子都以奇迹结束
It seems every day ends with a miracle here.
无论上帝怎样对待他的子民 我都对他心存感激
And whatever God may be I thank God for this day.
呆在这儿再久也不会有什么用了
To stay any longer would have been useless.
我们吃完了带来的全部的肉
We had all the meat we could possibly carry.
我们外出打猎三天了 损失了6匹小马…
We had hunted for three days losing a half a dozen ponies…
…只有三个人受伤
…and only three men injured.
我从来不知道有这么个爱笑的人…
I’d never known a people so eager to laugh…
…对家庭那么投入 对每个人那么热忱
…so devoted to family so dedicated to each other.
只有一个词浮现在脑海里 那就是”融洽”
And the only word that came to mind was ‘harmony.’
很多时候我感到孤独…
Many times I’ve felt alone…
…但直到这个下午…
…but until this afternoon…
我还从没感觉到过如此的孤独寂寞
…I’d never felt completely lonely.
今天巡逻了好长时间
Made a long patrol today.
没有什么可以报告的
There’s nothing to report.
时间好像停滞了一般
Time seems irrelevant except for
除了那个让我感到厌倦的事实…
the fact that I am bored…
…这种孤独寂寞何处才是尽头
…and these hours alone are endless.
我很难激发起热情…
It is difficult for me to muster any enthusiasm…
…在这儿日复一日很是乏味
…for my regular duties here.
要塞的存在显示了 一些被严重忽视的迹象
And the fort is showing serious signs of neglect.
事实是我和朋友们的友情 正在渐渐淡化
The truth is I am missing the company of my friends.
我能看见他们所有的面庞 但不知怎么还觉得不够
I can see all of their faces but somehow it is not enough.
明天我会去拜访他们
Tomorrow I will pay them a visit.
也许我很热情 但这样 反会受到伤害吗?
It may be forward of me but what can it hurt?
他们毕竟是我的邻居
After all they are my neighbors.
夜深人静 一切变得那么熟悉
The night sounds have become so familiar
我的心也得到了安慰
as to be comforting.
草原上的生活无忧无虑…
My life on the prairie’s a good one and for the most part…
…我是个知足常乐的人
…I am content.
印第安人生活对我很有吸引力
The Indians have a great pull for
远远超出了原有的好奇心
me that goes beyond curiosity.
他们身上的灵气吸引了我…
There’s something wise about them and I’m drawn to them…
…远比我肩负的军事职责要强烈
…in ways much stronger than my obligations to the military.
回家去!
Go home!
他真该死
Damn him.
上帝啊!回家去!
God! Go home!
去啊!
Go!
回去 两只白袜!
Go home Two Socks!
你这狼真坏!
Bad wolf!
你说的对 他这个白人很特别
You were right. He is a special white man.
他应该有个真名
He should have a real name.
秋天到了…
It is autumn now…
…我跟这些朋友在一起的时间比任何时候都多
…and I am spending more time than ever with my friends.
他们给我一间私人的小屋 我感觉很舒适
They have given memy own lodge and I feel comfortable there.
每天我们都谈话 但我知道踢鸟对我很失望
We talk every day but I know Kicking Bird is frustrated with me.
他总想知道有多少白人会来这儿
He always wants to knowhow many more white people are coming.
我告诉他 他们或许就是…
I tell him they will most likely…
…经过这个国家 不会逗留更长
…pass through this country and nothing more.
但我只说了一半的事实
But I am speaking in half-truths.
总有一天他们会蜂拥而至…
One day there will be too many…
…但我意识到不能告诉他
…but I cannot bring myself to tell him that.
我确信握拳而立知道我的隐情…
I am sure that Stands With A Fist knows that I am holding back…
…但是出于对我的信任 她始终守口如瓶
…but to her credit she says nothing.
对波尼族人的战争即将展开…
A war party is going against the Pawnee soon…
…我答应要去
…and I have asked to go.
我觉得这样做是犯了个错…
I sense I made a mistake in doing so…
…但是我不能退却了
…but I could not bring myself to take it back.
他们是我的朋友 我知道那些…
They are my friends and from what little I gather…
…波尼族人对待 他们是非常残酷的
…the Pawnee have been very hard on these people.
我希望我能摆脱掉顾虑
I hope I have not overstepped my bounds.
请进
Come in please.
坐吗
Sit down?
踢鸟想知道…
Kicking Bird want to know…
为什么你想参加对波尼族人的战争
…why you want to make war on the Pawnee.
他们没有惹你
They have done nothing to you.
他们是苏族人的仇敌
They are Sioux enemies.
只有苏族勇士才去
Only Sioux warriors to go.
告诉他我已经是个勇士了…
Tell him that I have been a warrior…
时间比那些要参战的年轻人还要长
…longer than many of the young men who will go on this war party.
告诉他
Tell him.
他说成为苏人勇士的方式…
He said that the Sioux way of being a warrior…
…不是你们白人这种样子的
…is not the white way.
-你还没准备好 -我知道 我理解
-You are not ready. -I know I understand.
告诉他 在营地里我学不会这种方式
Tell him I cannot learn these ways in camp.
他还请求你…
He also asks that you…
…当他不在的时候照看他的家庭
…watch over his family while he is gone.
他的请求对你是无上的荣誉啊
This thing he asks is a great honor for you.
告诉他 我很乐意照顾他的家庭
Tell him that I would be happy to watch over his family.
他感谢与狼共舞的到来
He thanks Dances With Wolves for coming.
谁是与狼共舞?
Who is Dances With Wolves?
这名字是大家…
It is the name which all the people…
…现在对你的称呼
…are calling you now.
与…共舞
Dances With…
是的
That’s right.
那一天
That day.
与狼共舞
Dances With Wolves.
你们的话怎么说?
How do you say it?
如果乐意 你可以继续 同那个白人说话
Keep on with the white man talk if it pleases you.
我喜欢和人交谈
I like to make the talk.
我在这儿
I’m here.
我们走走
We walk.
我把胡子剃了
I cut this off.
我把它刮掉了 太多了
I shaved it off. More.
草长在草原上
Grass grows on the prairie.
草长在草原上?
Grass grows on the prairie?
-错了 -错了?
– Wrong. -Wrong?
你说的是 火长在草原上
You said Fire lives on the prairie.
我说了?
I did?
可你别笑我啊
No laughing though.
那人是个斗士
That man is a fighter.
再来一遍
Again.
-那人是个斗士 -好的 我知道了
-That man is a fighter. -Okay I have it.
是的
Yes.
呼呼 对吗?
Hoo hoo right?
不对?
No?
试试这个
Try this.
哪个词代表…
What’s the word…
…美丽?
…for beautiful?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
天很热 我们坐在树阴下
It’s hot and we are sitting in the shade.
我饿了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!