It’s been two days now and nothing.
现在他们一定已经报告了 我在这儿的消息
My presence here must have been reported by now.
已经做足了所有我能想到的准备
Have made all the preparations I can think of.
因为我孤身一人 没办法 做充足的防御工事
Cannot mount an adequate defense as I am still alone.
但一旦他们来了 就有他们好瞧的
But will try to make a big impression when they come.
等待中
Waiting.
站岗手记
Post-script…
我遇见的那人是个长相 非同寻常的家伙
The man I encountered was a magnificent-looking fellow.
他也许是个神
He might be a god.
或是个有超能力的白人酋长
Or a white chief with special abilities.
所以我想跟他谈谈
That is why we should talk with him.
我才不在乎跟这个白人谈
I do not care for this talk about this white man.
不管他是什么 他不是苏族人 这就没什么可怕
Whatever he is he is not a Sioux and that makes him less.
当我听说还有很多白人要来 我真想笑
When I hear that more whites are coming I want to laugh.
我们从这些家伙手里搞来了上百匹马
We took a hundred horses from these people.
而且不费吹灰之力
There was no honor in it.
他们不仅骑术不好 枪法还很差
They don’t ride well. They don’t shoot well.
他们还很下流
They’re dirty.
那些士兵甚至连一个冬天都熬不过
Those soldiers could not even make it through one winter here.
而据说这些人还会大批涌来?
And these people are said to flourish?
我想他们都活不长的
I think they will all be dead soon.
我想这个傻瓜可能是迷路了
I think this fool is probably lost.
风中散发这话有理 我早先也听说过
Wind In His Hair’s words are strong and I have heard them.
没错 白人是劣等人种 而且难以理喻
It’s true the whites are a poor race and hard to understand.
但别搞错了 白人们来了
But make no mistake. The whites are coming.
连我们的敌人都同意这一点
Even our enemies agree on this.
我看这人在我们的地盘上却不害怕
So when I see one man alone without fear in our country…
我看他不是迷路了 他很可能懂点法术
…I do not think he is lost. I think he may have medicine.
我看这人可能会…
I see someone who might speak…
…代表所有来这儿的白人说话
…for all the white people who are coming.
我想我们可以跟这人谈判 订个条约
I think this is a person with which treaties might be struck.
踢鸟总有先见之明 高明
Kicking Bird is always looking ahead and that is good.
可这人不会为我们盖房♥子 养活我们的孩子
But this man cannot cover our lodges or feed our children.
他对我们毫无用处
He is nothing to us.
我会带些人来
I will take some men.
我们要让这个白人万箭穿心
We will shoot some arrows into this white man.
如果他真有法术 就伤不着他
If he truly has medicine he will not be hurt.
如果他没法术 他必死无疑
If he has no medicine he will be dead.
没人能教别人怎么做
No man can tell another what to do.
杀个白人可不那么简单
But killing a white man is a delicate matter.
你杀了一个 会招来更多的白人
If you kill one more are sure to come.
这些问题真让人费脑子
It’s easy to become confused by these questions.
真不知道该怎么办
It’s hard to know what to do.
我们该再谈谈这事
We should talk about this some more.
我要说的就是这么多
That is all I have to say.
怎么了 现在?
What’s the matter now?
我们觉得这个主意可不好
We don’t think this is such a good idea.
如果我们从一个白种人 那儿搞来匹马
If we take the horse of a white god…
…他们会把我们编进歌♥里去
…they will make up songs about us.
可能
Maybe.
他们会叫我们袭击他们
They will ask us to go on raids.
谁去偷马?
Who gets the horse?
我去
I do.
我去 不过我们可以一起干 真是个了不起的计划
I do but we share. Now who can say this is not a great plan?
总是这样的
It’s always the same.
每次都是
Every time.
是的先生 我有 不 我会要求的 先生
Yes sir I have. No I’ll ask sir.
我们要成英雄了
We’ll be heroes.
他们会写歌♥赞美我们
They’ll write songs about us.
出什么事了?
What happened?
不知道 我的手臂不行了
I don’t know. My arm doesn’t work.
你一定是在那儿摔倒过 这下我们可麻烦了
You shouldn’t have fallen off. Now we’ll get in trouble.
这可是你的主意
It was your idea.
我的主意只是去偷马 可没叫你摔下来
My idea was only to take the horse not fall down.
水獺伤着了
Otter hurt himself.
你看什么哪?摔伤的是我啊
What are you looking at? I’m the one who’s hurt.
给我爸爸知道了
I will be dead when my father finds out.
他会要了我的命
His bow will be across my back.
我是风中散发
I am Wind In His Hair.
我是风中散发
I am Wind In His Hair.
瞧见了吧 我可不怕你?
Do you see that I am not afraid of you?
瞧见了?
Do you see?
去打犹特人的人马回来了
The party that went against the Utes is coming back.
地上布满残尸断臂
There are many hearts on the ground.
我想我已经做错了
I realize now that I have been wrong.
我一直在等
All this time I’ve been waiting.
等什么?
Waiting for what?
等人来找我?
For someone to find me?
等印第安人来偷我的马?
For Indians to take my horse?
等看野牛?
To see a buffalo?
自从我来到这个岗位 我就一直提心吊胆
Since I have arrived at this post I have been walking on eggs.
这已经成了坏习惯 我也厌倦了
It has become a bad habit and I am sick of it.
明天早晨 我要到印第安人那儿去
Tomorrow morning I will ride out to the Indians.
我不知道这样做明智吗 结果会怎样
I do not know the outcome or wisdom of this thinking…
…但我已经成为了 他们的目标 一个坏目标
…but I’ve become a target and a target makes a poor impression.
我一直在等待
I am through waiting.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
不 等等
No. Wait.

Wait.

Wait.
要帮忙吗 你受伤了
You need help. You’re hurt.
-你要… -不!
. You need… . No!
让我… 你需要帮助
Let me… You need help.
你受伤了 让我来帮你
You need help. You’re hurt. Let me help you.
你受伤了
You’re hurt.

Don’t.
她伤了
She’s hurt.
她伤了
She’s hurt.
你在这儿不受欢迎
You are not welcome here.
不 她受伤了
No. She’s hurt.
离我们远点
Go away from us.
这儿不欢迎你 离我们远点
You are not welcome. Go away from us.
停下
Stop.
这个士兵不是来这里挑战的
The soldier did not come to fight.
我们会放他走
He is going away and we will let him.
我跟踢鸟说好了的
I am in agreement with Kicking Bird.
我们下山去 跟白人谈谈
We will go down and talk to the white man.
搞清楚他干吗来这儿
And find out why he is here.
如果部落会议决定要跟这白人谈谈
If this council decides to talk to the white man…
…那就去谈吧
…then it will be so.
但我认为这是不对的…
But in my mind it’s not right…
…一个像十熊那样伟大的酋长…
…that a chief as great as Ten Bears…
…为一件微不足道的事情找白人谈判…
…goes to ask the business of a puny trespassing white man…
而这人只有一件衣服 和几件白人穿的衣服
…who has only a smart horse and a few white man’s clothes.
我不会去
I will not go.
你去
You will go.
还有你
And you will go.
我就说这么多
That is all I have to say.
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨!
Hi!

Come.
请坐
Please sit down.
坐吧
Sit down.
等一等 稍等一会
Wait just a… Just a minute.
他神志不清
His mind is gone.
塔坦卡 野牛
Tatanka. Buffalo.
-野牛 -塔坦卡
. Buffalo.- Tatanka.
野牛 塔坦卡
Buffalo. Tatanka.
那个凶猛的人 看来是个硬汉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!