Haw!
过了一点 吉姆!
Over a little bit Jim!
-把这个留到明天 -是 先生
-Have this by tomorrow. -Yes sir.
明天我就能得到皇冠了
I’ll have my crown now.
-什么? -我现在终于得到皇冠了!
-Sir? -I’ll have my crown now!
-对不起 先生 -你聋了么 傻瓜?
-I’m sorry sir. -Are you deaf fool?
我说我现在终于得到皇冠了!
I said I’ll have my crown right now!
现在!
Now!

No.
-我要拿你的皇冠 -不
-I’ll get your crown. -No.
先生?
Sir?
少校?
Major?
国王死了
The king is dead.
国王万岁
Long live the king.
快让这些孩子们走开!
Get these kids out of here come on!
嗨 吉姆 杰克!
Haw Jim and Jake!
吉姆 向右转一点点!
Gee a little bit Jim!
该死 什么来的?
The hell was that?
那是什么?
What is that?
那他妈的是什么?
What the hell is that?
干吗不把它放进你书里?
Why don’t you put that in your book?
真希望他不是我的伙伴…
Were it not for my companion
…我肯定如果不是他 我这段时间可是很愉快
…I believe I would be having the time of my life.
我知道他本意挺好…
I know he means well…
…但他可能是我遇见过的 最俗不可耐的家伙
…but he is quite possibly the foulest man I have ever met.
我们离目的地还有多远?
How far you make the Fort?
很远
Far.
到底多远?
How far?
大概4 50英里吧
Forty fifty mile maybe.
干吗这么急着去塞德维克?
What’s the big hurry on Sedgwick?
我要去那儿报道
It’s to be my post.
我家在那儿
My home.
你还不难相处 我会帮你的
You ain’t hard to please I’ll give you that much.
看远处
Look yonder.
你干吗去那儿?
What you got there?
东边有人说干吗她不写信?
Somebody back east is saying Why don’t she write?
你这个蠢货
You stupid bastard.
起来 提蒙斯
Get up Timmons.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up.
快点 快起来
Come on. Get up.
起来!
Get up!
有人戳了我屁♥股♥ 是你吧?
Someone poked me in my butt. Was that you?
他妈的!
Goddamn it!
我屁♥股♥上会留下伤痕的
I’m gonna have a welt.
格斯特下士?
Cpl. Guest?
你没必要跟我说 还是请出去吧
You don’t have to talk to me just please come out.
都结束了
It’s the end.
叫伙计们到我营房♥前来
Assemble the men in front of my quarters.
你恨我
You hate me.
可我一点也不恨你
But I feel none of the same for you.
你们坚守在这儿
You men stayed.
他们夺走了我们所有的马 你们还坚守在这儿
You stayed after they took all our horses.
所有人弃这里而去 你们还坚守在这儿
You stayed after all the others deserted.
军队不再供应补给给我们 你们还坚守在这儿
You stayed after the army failed to resupply us.
我一直在海滋堡找这样的武器…
I have looked for that wagon from Fort Hayes…
…就像你的一样…
…just as you have…
…悲惨的一天又一天
…day after miserable day.
我所能说的就是我以你们为荣
And all I can say is that I’m proud of you.
现在 带上你的东西 伙计 我们离开这儿
Now get your things men. We’re leaving this place.
让军队见鬼去吧
The army can go to hell.

Go.
带上你的东西
Get your things.
怎么我们看不见野牛?
How come we haven’t seen any buffalo?
你看不清那些臭野牛的
You can’t figure the stinking buffalo.
很多时候你看不见 几天都看不见一只
You can’t. Sometimes you won’t see any for days.
而有时候 它们又成群的出来
Other times they’ll be thick
多得像婊♥子♥脸上的褶子
like curls on a whore.
那印第安人呢?
What about Indians?
印第安人?他妈的印第安人!
Indians? Goddamn Indians!
除非这些狗♥杂♥种♥都死了 你才看不见他们
You just assume not see ’em unless the bastards are dead.
他们不是小偷就是乞丐
They’re nothing but thieves and beggars.
喔 那儿!
Ho up there!
你不是想招人注意吧?
Not what you would call much of a going concern now is it?
到下面去
Go down there.
-为什么?下面什么也没有 -我说了
-Why? There ain’t nothing down there. -Because I said.
到下面去
Go down there.
狗♥杂♥种♥!
There son of a bitch!
这儿什么也没有 中尉
There ain’t nothing here Lieutenant.
这儿什么也没有 中尉
There ain’t nothing here Lieutenant.
中尉!
Lieutenant!
这些人不是给杀了 就是弃岗了
Everybody’s run off or got killed.
好的 来 我们卸下武器
All right. Let’s unload the wagon.
什么?什么 把这些都丢在这儿?
What? What and leave it all here?
我也留下来
I’m staying too.
这儿什么也没有
There ain’t nothing here Lieutenant.
不 只是现在没有而已
No not at the moment.
我们可不知道这儿发生了什么
We don’t know what’s happened.
他们好像…
Things being as they are…
只要调个头 往回走 我们就没事了
…we might as well just turn around and get headed back.
这是我的岗位
This is my post.
这是我的岗位?
This is my post?
这是我的岗位
This is my post.
这是我的岗位?
This is my post?
上帝啊!
Jesus H. Christ.
什么 你疯了吗 伙计?
What are you crazy boy?
狗♥杂♥种♥
Fast son of a bitch.
-上帝啊 -这是我的岗位
-Jesus H. Christ. -This is my post.
好的 把它放下
All right put it down.
这些是军需品
And these are the post provisions all right?
现在把你的屁♥股♥从武器上挪下来
Now get your ass off the wagon…
-放下! -来帮我卸
-Put it down! -And help me unload.
我们只是在交谈 现在把它放下
We’re just having a conversation now put it down.
我会告诉他们你在那儿
I’ll let them know where you are.

Good.
祝你好运!
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克 吉姆!
Jake and Jim!
好骡子!
Good mule!
现在走吧!
Haw up there now!
好骡子!
Good mules!
已经到达 发现赛德格维克堡被弃守
Have arrived to find Fort Sedgwick deserted.
目前要等驻军或司令部的命令
Am now waiting for garrison’s return or word from headquarters.
营地的状况非常糟糕…
The post is in exceedingly poor condition…
…我决定从明天开始
…and I have decided to
委派我自己清洁打扫
assign myself clean-up duty beginning tomorrow.
物资储备充足…
Supplies are abundant…
…周围的原野像我梦想的一样
…and the country is everything I dreamed it would be.
地球上不会有这样一片净土
There can be no place like this on Earth.
马匹状况很糟
Bad horse.
马匹状况很糟
Bad horse.
水里的动物不是给毒死的
The animals in the pond had not been poisoned.
而是被枪打死的
They had all been shot.
但是 为什么?射击运动吗?
But why? Was it for sport?
是为了泄愤?
Could it have been out of spite?
我最先想到是这儿的人 太饿了 用它们来吃
My first guess would have been that the men here were starving.
但不可能 这些肉都烂掉了
But this rotting waste speaks to the contrary.
那些山洞更是个谜团
The caves are an even bigger mystery.
是什么使这些人要住进山洞里?
What could have driven men to live in caves?
或许他们害怕了
Perhaps they were frightened.
也许这儿曾有过叛乱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!