She has found love again.
和谁?
With who?
你认为是谁?
Who do you think?
告诉我
Tell me.
与狼共舞
Dances With Wolves.
你能肯定吗?
Are you certain of this?
当你看见他们在一起时 你就知道了
When you see them together, you will know.
人家怎么说?
What are people saying?
他们像天生的一对
They like the match.
没人生气?
No one is angry?
真有意思 他们都是白人
It makes sense. They are both white.
我有话要说
I suppose I will be the one to say something.
现在她是你女儿
She’s your daughter now.
我知道
I know.
放松点 你无法预计未来
Relax. You can’t see everything coming.
好了 别闹了
Stop it. Quit your playing.
握拳而立
Stands With A Fist.
你不要再带孝了
You will mourn no more.
坐 坐
Sit, sit.
让我们谈谈你的婚事
There’s talk that you want to get married.
和谁?
To who?
和握拳而立
To Stands With A Fist.
难道不是她吗?
That’s the one, isn’t it?
她还在带孝
She’s in mourning.
今天不是了
Not today.
踢鸟让她解脱了
Kicking Bird has released her.
他?
He did?
你在这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
踢鸟叫我等着
Kicking Bird told me to wait.
你可能要等好久
You might have to wait a long time.
很多微笑说他看见踢鸟 在草原上骑马
Smiles A Lot says he saw Kicking Bird riding on the prairie.
他说踢鸟在自言自语
He says he was talking to himself.
巫师认为他中邪了…
A medicine man takes it pretty hard…
…他是最后一个知道情况的人
…when he is the last to know something.
我怎么办?
What do I do?
你很可怜 苏族姑娘可不是随意就能得到的
You are pretty poor and a Sioux girl is not for free.
我不知道你是否能结婚
I don’t know if you can get married.
我有鹿皮…
I have the buckskin…
不 它中邪太深
No, that’s too much medicine.
你认为我的马中邪太深了?
Do you think my horse is too much medicine?
对一个姑娘来说
For a girl.
在这儿等会 也许我们能帮上忙
Wait here. Maybe we can help you.
等着
Wait.
我所做的就是等着!
That’s all I do is wait!
村民们热情地 送上他们的心意
The whole village was eager to take up a collection on my behalf.
人们的慷慨令我惊讶不已
The generosity of the people was astonishing.
礼物越是珍贵 越是容易被赠予
The more valued the gift, the more easily it was given.
甚至更穷的家庭…
Even the poorer families…
…也想放弃他们养不起的动物
…wanted to give up animals they could not afford.
我很难拒绝他们的好意
It was hard to turn them away.
黑围巾是个谜
Black Shawl was a mystery.
我猜不透她心里想什么 她没有提出任何建议…
I couldn’t guess what she was thinking and she offered no advice…
…也没有什么鼓励的话
…no words of encouragement.
我也许是第一个被蒙在鼓里的…
I may have been the brunt of an inside joke…
…还包括整个村庄…
…that included the entire village…
…但我决心已定
…but I was determined.
风中散发告诉我 如果早晨礼物都不见了
Wind In His Hair told me if all the gifts were gone in the morning…
…我的提议被接受了
…my offer had been accepted.
我度过了一个不眠之夜…
I spent a sleepless night…
…盘算着 我有没有哪一步做错了
…wondering what misstep, if any, I had made.
我不知道踢鸟会做怎样的决定
I had no idea what Kicking Bird’s decision would be.
转过身
Turn around.
你看起来很好
You look good.
知道么 她哀悼的那个人…
You know, the man she mourned for…
是我最好的朋友
He was my best friend.
我不知道
I didn’t know that.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我很难喜欢上你
It has been hard for me to like you.
踢鸟是个智者 而我不是
I am not the thinker Kicking Bird is.
我遇事总是会先发火
I always feel anger first.
我的问题没有答案
There were no answers to my questions.
我想他去了 因为你来了
But now I think he went away because you were coming.
我想通了
That is how I see it.
对我来说 这是个大喜日子
This is a good day for me.
对我也是
And for me.
如果你要嫁这个人 那么握住他的手
If you want this man, take his hand in yours.
我没结过婚
I had never been married before.
我不知道其他新郎是怎样的感觉…
I don’t know if all grooms have the same experience…
…但当踢鸟诵读…
…but as Kicking Bird began to speak…
…这苏族丈夫的规范时…
…about what was expected of a Sioux husband…
我的心游弋在
my mind began to swim in a way
所有关于她的想象中…
that shut out everything but her…
…她裙装上的小小饰物…
…the tiny details of her costume
…她身体的美丽船廓…
…the contours of her shape…
…她眼中闪烁的光彩…
…the light in her eyes…
…她那对纎细的小脚
…the smallness of her feet.
我知道我们的爱天长地久
I knew that the love between us would be served.
你听见我刚才说的了吗?
Have you heard all that I have said?
是的
Yes.
好的 那把她带进去吧
Good, then take her inside.
她是你妻子了
She is your wife.
好的
Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
这些天 与狼共舞的门就没打开过
Dances With Wolves’ door is closed a lot these days.
我猜他们造孩子的过程出了点麻烦
I think they’re having trouble making a baby.
我想这方面他们可不费吹灰之力
I don’t think they’re having trouble at all.
如果我们把烟道堵起来 他们一准会出来
If we pull the smoke flap shut, they will come out for sure.
与狼共舞 你在里面吗?
Dances With Wolves, are you in there?
今天我要骑马到远处去
Today I am riding away to a far away place.
我想你跟我一起去
I would like you to ride with me.
出去跑跑很好
It’s good to be out.
是啊 准没错
Yes, it must be.
我们正忙着养儿育女啊
We are trying for a baby.
不能等等?
No waiting?
不能等
No waiting.
我正在想自己走过的生命旅程…
I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life…
…这其中至关重要的道路是
…there is one that matters most.
真汉子走的道路
It is the trail of a true human being.
我看你已经踏上这条道路了 很高兴看到你这样
I think you are on this trail, and it is good to see.
我们都把你叫做忙碌蜜蜂
We call you the Busy Bee.
据说这些动物都在这里出生
It is said that all the animals were born here.
然后散布到草原各处 给人们提供食物
That from here they spread over the prairies to feed all the people.
甚至我们的敌人都承认 这儿是个神圣的地方
Even our enemies agree that this is a sacred place.
这里很宁静
It’s quiet here.
我们得等那些人
We must wait for these people.
不 他们离开已经有一星期了 可能更久
No, they’ve been gone a week. Maybe more.
我们去饮马 然后回家
We will water the horses and go home.
你总爱问白人的事情
You always ask about the white people.
你总想知道还有多少白人会来
You always want to know how many more are coming.
还会有很多的 伙计
There will be a lot, my friend.
多的不计其数
More than can be counted.
到底有多少?
How many?
像星星一样多
Like the stars.
我真为苏族人担心
It makes me afraid for all the Sioux.
我们该把这事告诉十熊
We should tell this to Ten Bears.
戴这个的人…
The men who wore this came…
…在我祖父的祖父的时代来过
…in the time of my grandfather’s grandfather.
最终被我们赶走了
Eventually we drove them out.
然后是墨西哥人 但他们 现在也不敢来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!