I’m hungry.
与狼共舞怎么样?
How is Dances With Wolves?
你意思是?
What do you mean?
他学得怎么样?
How is he learning?
他领会起来很快
He is a fast learner.
你认为我是什么意思呢?
What did you think I meant?
你今天打水吗?
You go for water today?
那么我们带上你
Then let us take you.
你名字怎么得来的?
How did you get your name?
我年纪已经很大了…
I was not very old…
…当我来到他们中间时
…when I came to be with the people.
我被迫工作
And I was made to work.
每天干又苦又累的活
I worked every day very hard.
有个女人…
There was a woman…
…她很不喜欢我
…who didn’t like me much?
她常常出言不逊 有时她还…
She used to call me bad names and sometimes she…
说打我不错吧?
Beat me?
有一天 她…
And one day she was…
…朝我破口大骂…
…calling me these bad names…
…我们的脸几乎贴在一块了…
…with her face in my face…
…我揍了她
…and I hit her.
我个子不大 但她还是跌倒了
I was not very big but she fell down.
她摔得不轻 动也动不了
She fell hard and didn’t move.
我捏紧拳头吓唬她…
And then I stood over her with my fist…
…我大声问 是否…
…and I asked if…
…还有别的女人…
…there was any other woman…
…敢再侮辱我
…who wanted to call me bad names.
从那以后 没人敢打扰我了
No one bothered me after that day.
不 我不这么想
No I wouldn’t think so.
做给我看看
Show me.
让我看看你打中她哪里
Show me where you hit her.
为什么你还不结婚?
Why are you not married?
-很抱歉 -我得走
-I’m sorry. -I have to go.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
你今天没和他谈过?
You are not talking today?
是的 我没有
No I am not.
有些词你说错了 但你学得很快
Some of your words are wrong but you are learning fast.
今天想知道些什么?
So what can I tell you today?
我想知道握拳而立
I want to know about Stands With A Fist.
为什么她还是一个人?
Why is there no man with her?
她还在带孝
She is in mourning.
我不…
I don’t…
我不理解带孝的意思
I do not understand mourning.
她为一个人哭泣
She cries for someone.
为谁哭?
Cries for who?
谈论死者是没有教养的
It is not polite to speak of the dead.
不过你是外人 我就告诉你
But you are new so I will tell you.
她为她的丈夫哭泣
She cries for her husband.
他不久前被杀死了
He was killed not long ago.
所以你来草原找她了
That is how you came to find heron the prairie.
她这样会哭多长时间?
How long will she cry?
这得看踢鸟什么时候发话了
It is Kicking Bird’s placeto say when she is finished.
发现她时 她还很小 踢鸟是其中的一个
He’s the one that found herwhen she was very little.
大家在谈论你呢
People are talking about you.
他们说什么?
What are they saying?
他们很相信巫术…
They are proud of the medicine…
…说你和与狼共舞之间…
…you are making with Dances With Wolves.
我伤害了他 我得去和他谈谈
I have hurt him and I shouldgo talk to him.
不行 他已经走了
You can’t. He is gone.
他今天早晨离开的
He left this morning.
我打赌你在想:
Bet you were thinking:
现在 他为什么不写了?
Now why don’t he write?
你好 两只白袜
Hello Two Socks.
过来
Come on.
我不会伤害你的 过来 你能行的
I won’t hurt you. Come on. You can do this.
你能行的
You can do this.
过来
Come on.
这很容易
This is easy.
这很容易 两只白袜
This is easy Two Socks.
我在带孝
I am in mourning.
不 我们不能这样
No we cannot.
-是的 -我们一定要小心
-Yes. -We must be careful.
我们一定要小心
We must be careful.
好的
Okay.
等等!
Wait!
什么?
What?
有麻烦了
Trouble.
波尼人来了 这次是40或50人的队伍
The Pawnee are coming. A big party of 40 or 50 men this time.
猎手们发现他们离北面不远了 很快就到这儿了
Hunters found them not far to the north. Soon be here.
石牛 等等 我和你一块去
Stone Calf wait. I will follow you.
波尼人不是来抢马的 他们来烧杀抢掠的
The Pawnee do not come for horses. They come for blood.
拿上你的武器到我的小屋来
Get your weapons and come to my lodge.
我会拿的
I will get them.
石牛 等等
Stone Calf wait.
我有枪
I have guns.
我有好几支来♥福♥枪♥
I have many rifles.
-在要塞里? -是的
-At the fort? -Yes.
不 骑马去时间太长 我们抽不出人手了
No. The ride is long and we can spare no men.
枪会使一个勇士的力量加倍
Guns would make one warrior like two.
带个人快去
Take one man and go quickly.
我带很多微笑去
I will take Smiles A Lot.
快去
Okay!
开枪!
Shoot the gun!
我很难说清此时的心情
It was hard to know how to feel.
我从来没有经历过这样的战斗
I’d never been in a battle like this one.
和丑陋的政♥治♥目的无关
There was no dark political objective.
也和领土 财富争端或者救人无关
This was not a fight for territory or riches or to make men free.
人们为了保护食物储备而战…
It was fought to preserve the food stores…
…这会伴随我们度过整个冬季
…that would see us through the winter.
为了保护妇女和孩子的生命…
To protect the lives of women and children…
…爱那些仅离开几英尺远的人
…and loved ones only a few feet away.
石牛很失败…
Stone Calf was a great loss…
…但甚至 连老年人也记不起…
…but even the old men could not remember…
…这样单方面的胜利
…such a one-sided victory.
我渐渐开始以新的方式来看待它
And I gradually began to look at it in a new way.
我感到从未有过的自豪
I felt a pride I’d never felt before.
从未真正地认识过邓巴是谁
I’d never really known who John Dunbar was.
或许名字本身毫无意义
Perhaps the name itself had no meaning.
但当我听到我的苏族名字 一次次被唤起…
But as I heard my Sioux name being called over and over…
…我才第一次真正知道我是谁
…I knew for the first time who I really was.
当我们还年轻时
When we were younger,
他总爱自夸他是多么勇敢
he always bragged about how brave he was.
将会成为一个多么伟大的酋长
And what a great chief he would make.
他认为这话使我印象深刻
He thought I was impressed.
当我们走在草原上 我们惊奇地看到一小群野牛
While walking on the prairie, we surprised a small herd of buffalo.
这个勇士做的第一件事 就是向一棵树狂奔过去
And the first thing this brave warrior did is run for a tree.
他忘了我的存在…
He would have forgotten all about me…
…如果他不需要我的帮助而能爬上树
…if he hadn’t needed my help to climb it.
我们整天坐在那里 那头老牛就在下面打转
And we sat there all day as this old cow circled below.
它大声叫着 用头猛撞树干
Making loud noises and hitting her head against the trunk.
你去哪儿了? 冒险的一夜
Where are you going? There is gambling tonight.
马背上的游戏总是很精彩
Horseback’s games are always good.
我累了 马背上有支属于我的上等来♥福♥枪♥
I’m tired. Horseback already has a good rifle of mine.
晚安
Good night.
握拳而立带孝要持续多久?
How long will Stands With A Fist mourn?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我希望不会太长
I hope it will not be too long.
出什么事了?
Has something happened?
什么?
What?
她又坠入爱河了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!