Okay. So, you’re in one of your moods, I see.
-听我说 – Dell 听着
– Listen… – You know what, Dell?

Get out.
-什么 -滚出去
– What?- Get out.
是我给你找的这个地方
How you gonna kick me out
你怎么能赶我走呢
when I’m the one who found you the place?
是啊 但看看这个地方
Yeah, and look at it.
掏钱的人是我 不是你
This place, I pay for. Not you.
你欠了我 欠了我们那么多抚养费
You owe me… us so much child support
而且因为我们没有举报你
that the other thing that you owe us
你还欠我们一句谢谢
is a thank you for not reportin’ you.
我受够了 Dell
I am done, Dell.
我忍♥不了 出去
I can’t. Out.
我和安东尼都不想再见到你了
I don’t wanna see you and neither do Anthony.
那孩子需要我 他需要我来保护他
That boy needs me. He needs me to protect him,
他这样的孩子在这里就是羊入虎口
because people around here eat boys like that for lunch.
如果你一直不在这里 你又怎么保护他
How you gonna protect him if you ain’t never here?
但你现在让我离开这里
You’re asking me to leave.
-因为我指望不上你 -你现在想要我做什么
– Because I can’t count on you.- What do you want from me?
现在
Now?
什么都不想
Nothin’.
我曾经想要你做什么
What did I want from you?
所有事
Everything.
帮助 支持
Help, support.
-我支持你 LaTrice -怎么做的
I support you, Latrice. How?
-你说 怎么做的 是什么意思 -什么时候
– What do you mean, “How?” – Where?
Dell 除了你自己 你从不为他人着想
You never look out for nobody but you, Dell.
-那不是真的 -你好好看看这个
That’s not true. So, you take a good look at this
你给我们找的掉渣公♥寓♥
falling apartment you found us,
你走的时候 再想想那个我独自养大的孩子
and on your way out, you look at that child I have raised by myself.
你猜怎么着 你再好好看一眼这里
You know what? You take a good, hard look at these things,
因为你再也见不到它们了
because you ain’t gonna see ’em again.
你为什么不
Yo, why don’t you…
再见 Dell
Goodbye, Dell.
你是认真的吗
You serious right now?
很好
Cool.
你需要一个地方住吗
Need a place to stay, yo?
不 我不用
Nah, I’m good.
你该回来跟我混 伙计
Should get back in the game, man.
我用得上你
I could use you.
钱很好赚
Easy money.
不 伙计
Nah, man.
那种钱并不好赚
It was never easy.
Jenny
Jenny.
Jenny
Jenny.
Philip
Philip.
早上好 Mr. Scott
Good morning, Mr. Scott.
好啊
Ain’t it?
我可以在你的文件上签字
I can sign your paperwork.
没必要了 我接受这份工作
There’s no need. I’mma take the gig.
我还是直接给你签字吧
Wouldn’t it be better if I just signed your papers?
你无法胜任这份工作
You are not qualified for this position.
你从来没有干过这种工作
You have never done it before.
他到底想不想用我
Look, does he want me or not?
他想
Yes, he does.
那就得了
All right, so good.
工资多少
How much does it pay?
那是月薪吗
That a month?
周薪
Per week.
好吧 我还可以接受
All right. Well, I can live with that.
如果你们配一张地铁卡的话
If you throw in a MetroCard.
无限期的
Unlimited.
地铁卡
A MetroCard?
我总得过来吧 对不对
I gotta get here, don’t I?
Mr. Scott 这是一个驻家式的职务
Mr. Scott, this is a live-in position.
Scott先生
Mr. Scott.
Scott先生
Mr. Scott.
这台监控器需要一直跟着你
This monitor travels with you at all times.
你需要为Mr. LaCasse保持全天候待命
You need to be available to Mr. LaCasse 24/7.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
有 你为什么那么生气
Um… Yeah. Why you so angry?
我要生气可就不是现在这样了
You’ll know when I’m angry.
我让你害怕了吗
I scare you?

Yes.
对 你确实是 Mr. Scott
Yes, you do, Mr. Scott.
但不是你想的那种原因
But not for the reasons you’re implying.
虽然Mr. LaCasse如此有权势
As powerful as Mr. LaCasse is…
他也是个脆弱的人
he’s a vulnerable man.
想到他被托付给不称职的人我能不怕吗
So, does it scare me to think of him in the wrong hands?
我肯定害怕
Yes, it does.
他好像并不认为我不称职
Well, he don’t seem to think these the wrong hands.
是他选了我
He picked ’em.
那你觉得他为什么选你
And why do you think he picked you?
因为我是最好的候选者
Because I’m the best candidate.
因为你是最差的候选者
Because you were the worst candidate.
目前为止
By far.
我们就把它比作一场比赛吧
Let’s just call this what it is. It’s a game.
这场比赛 你只有三棒击球的机会
In this game, you get three strikes.
这是我和他达成的协议
That’s the agreement I made with him.
你也懂棒球吗
You know baseball?
-我懂 -那你是我的仲裁吗
– I do. – So you my referee?
是裁判
Umpire.
只是考考你
Just testing you.
是啊 考考我
Yes, you are.
把Mr. LaCasse移到轮椅上
Mr. LaCasse needs to be transferred to his chair
吃早餐
for breakfast.
-你想让我把他抱起来吗 -对
– Do you want me to go pick him up?- Yes.
是的 把他抱起来
Yes, pick him up.
扣 搭扣
The buckle! Buckle!
你得系上他的搭扣
You need to buckle him.
这个需要随时保持系紧
This needs to be strapped at all times.
现在你喂他吃早餐
And now you feed him breakfast.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
可以
Yeah.
Philip 我需要给画廊打电♥话♥
Philip, I need to call the gallery.
你确定你没问题吗
Are you sure you’re good?
伊芳 我很好
Yvonne, I’m fine.
Alexa 调低音量
Alexa, lower music.
他唱什么呢
What’s he singin’?
今夜无人入睡
Nessun dorma. No one’s sleeping.
他这么大声嚷嚷 人们怎么可能睡着
Well, how can they when he’s shoutin’ about it?
你就为了惹人烦才放这玩意儿的吧
You blast that shit just to annoy people?
这就是你雇我的目的吧
Is that why you hired me?
为了惹毛那个白人女士
To piss that white lady off?
伊芳吗
Yvonne?

No.
那你为什么雇我
Then why’d you hire me?
我现在可以吃饭了吗
Can I eat now?
这是什么
What is this, uh…
-这是橘子吗 -是金橘
– Is this orange? – Uh, it is a kumquat.
金橘
A kumquat.
我的错
My fault.
再来一口吗
Another one?
你知道我能感觉得到吧
You know I can feel that, right?
天啊
God…
好了
Okay.

No.
不用了 我需要缓一下
No. No, I need… I need to rest a moment.
你有照顾过谁吗
Have you ever taken care of anybody?

Yup.
我自己

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章血钻
下一篇文章商海通牒
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!