Myself.
小心点
Hey, hey, hey, careful.
这是个风铃 不就意味着可以摇吗
It’s a mobile. Doesn’t that mean “move”?
那不正是它的用处吗
Ain’t that the point of it?
不 它
No, it…
-是 但是它 -它很贵吗
– Yes, but it… – It’s expensive?
它很贵
It is.
你和饶舌天王Jay-Z一样有钱吗
You as rich as Jay-Z?

No.
我更有钱
Richer.
天啊
Jeez.
金钱可不是万能的
Money doesn’t buy you everything.
对我来说就是万能的
Hey, look like it does to me.
这宝贝真让人“今夜睡不着觉”
Nissan Doorman now, baby.
-我叫Dell -Maggie
– I’m Dell. – Maggie.
物理治疗师
The pt.
应该叫美女治疗师
More like the PYT.
你妻子不介意这种维秘内衣式的打扮吗
Your wife okay with Victoria’s Secret dressing?
我没有结婚
I’m not married.
你戴了婚戒
You have a ring on.
我妻子去世了
My wife died.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we get started?
每只手臂 全方位运动
Each arm, full range of motion.
两边都要
Always both sides.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
有啊 你想好怎么告诉你男朋友
Yeah. Have you thought about how you’re gonna
你在和别人约会了吗
tell your boyfriend you met someone else?
我要教你如何帮LaCasse先生
I’ll show you how to get Mr. LaCasse ready
开始一天的生活
for the day.
如果你有时间的话
If you’re not too busy.
没问题 我和Mags会搞定的
No, me and Mags got this.
给她展现一下我敏感的一面
Get to show her my sensitive side.
烛光下不♥穿♥衣服后入 尤其敏感
It’s best viewed unclothed and from behind… by candlelight.
你换过导尿管吗
Have you ever changed a catheter?

Nah.
这并不难
It’s not hard.
不难最好
It better not be.
不好意思 这就是你敏感的一面吗
Oh. Sorry, this is your sensitive side?
你只需要慢慢地
You just slowly…
把它拔♥出♥来♥
Put it out.
再把新的
And the new one…
天哪
Oh, man.
直接插回去
…goes right back in.
你捏住龟♥头♥
You pinch the head…
然后插入
…and insert.
之后你把它完全插♥进♥去
Then you feed it in.
我没感觉的
I can’t feel it.
我可有
Well, I can.
如果这个你都做不了 你怎么做
If you can’t handle this, how are you going to…
这是什么
What’s that?
这是什么意思
What is that supposed to be?
待会儿你就懂了
You’ll see.
你的手指
That’s your finger?
什么 你
What, you…
我不会干这个
Oh, I’m not doin’ that.
没错 这 这 这是不可能的
Yeah, that’s not… That’s not… That’s… No. There’s no way. So…
我不会把手指伸进任何人的屁♥股♥里的
I’m not put… I’m not puttin’ my finger in nobody’s butt.
我不会给他的饮料里插吸管
I’m not puttin’ a straw in that man’s drink
我也不会帮他收拾行李
and I’m not unpackin’ his luggage.
好吧 跟伊芳说去
Well, talk to Yvonne.
说什么
About what?
说我不会帮他清空垃圾车
About me not emptying his dump truck.
垃圾车
Dump truck?
他是说通便
He’s talking about the bowel program.
那是这份工作的一部分
Oh. Well, it’s part of the job.
这部分不该归我管
It’s not part of my job.
这不是一个生活助理该干的
That’s not what a life oxillary does.
这正是一个生活助理该干的
It’s what a life auxiliary does.
反正我不干
Well, not this life auxiliary.
第一棒不中 Scott先生
Strike one, Mr. Scott.
不 不 这不算 顶多算小失误
No. No, that’s not a strike. That’s a check swing.
不 你失误得离谱
No, you broke the plane.
好吧 看来你是主裁判咯
Okay, so you the plate ump?
你不用跟其他裁判商量一下吗
Don’t you gotta talk to the third base
就我这一个裁判 第一棒不中
I’m every umpire. Strike one.
你听说过”尊严死”吗
Do you know about the DNR?
尊什么
D and what?
尊严死 就是拒绝心肺复苏
DNR. Do not resuscitate.
作为我的护工
It’s something you’ll have to agree to.
这是你必须要同意的
As my carer.
你明白这意味着什么吗
Do you understand what that means?
就像 如果你被金橘噎住了
Like, I don’t have to give you mouth-to-mouth
我不能嘴对嘴地去救你
if you’re chokin’ on your kumquat?
如果我停止呼吸 不要急救
No extraordinary measures if I stop breathing.
什么都别做
Nothing.
啥也不做是我的专长
I’m good with nothing, man.
所以 你不想再这样活下去了 是吗
So, you don’t want to be here no more, is that it?
等等 这就是你雇我的原因吗
Wait, is that why you hired me instead of those other guys?
因为你觉得我会让你什么狗屁尊严死
‘Cause you thought that I would DNR your ass?
告诉夏洛特
I’ll take my lunch in my room.
我要在房♥间里吃午饭
Tell Charlotte.
干嘛
What?
我在呼叫你
I was paging you.
这是他的命根子
This is his lifeline.
第二棒不中
Strike two.
这棒不算
You can’t call that a strike.
我听到你叫我了 我知道
I can hear it. I see it.
第二棒不中
Strike two.
起床
Let’s go.
马上
Now.
至少我能先洗个澡吧
Can I at least take a shower?
[德语]
是的
Yeah.
[德语]
是的
Yeah.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
[德语]
伊芳
伊芳.
伊芳
伊芳!
Alexa 快关掉
Alexa, stop!
-嘿 -什么
-Hey. -What?
我去准备洗浴的东西
I’ll get the shower ready.
-我想听那个 -不行
-I want that on. -No, man.
听着 我知道你想屏蔽整个世界
Look, I get you trying to block out the world,
但你至少好听的音乐吧
but can you at least do it to better music?
你听过歌♥剧吗
Have you ever listened to opera?
听过 歌♥剧在监狱里特别流行
Yeah. Opera’s really big in prison.
晚上放歌♥剧时座无虚席
You can hardly get a seat on opera night.
为什么我们不能听Aretha的歌♥呢
Why can’t we listen to Aretha? Hmm?
你想陶冶你的灵魂吗
You wanna feed your soul?
那就听灵魂乐女王的歌♥
Then listen to its queen.
是这么个道理吧
Think about it. Yeah.
♪ You better think, think ♪
♪ Think about what You’re trying to do to me ♪
♪ Think, think ♪
太美妙了 不是吗
It’s amazing, ain’t it?
我唱得简直跟她一模一样
I sound just like her.
可不是吗
Yeah.
我得闭上眼 因为我不能睁眼说瞎话
When I close my eyes, which I needed to,
真是不可思议
it’s uncanny.
感觉你跟被女王附体了似的
It’s like identity theft.
-眼睛 我的眼睛 -怎么了
Eyes. Eye… Eyes. Hmm?
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
好吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章血钻
下一篇文章商海通牒
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!