我听说过你
I hear about you.
嘿 你在跟我的孩子做什么呢 伙计
Yo, what you doing with my kid, man?
跟他握个手
Shaking his hand.
怎么了 我不能跟他握手吗
What? I can’t shake his hand?
等我一下 Anthony
Hey, Anthony!
等一下
Yo. Yo, yo.
你看看那边发生什么了
What you got going on, man?
-天呐 你看到那个吗 -你们
Ooh! Man, you see that… Yo!
别坐在上边
Get off!
从上边下来
Get off the car!
去吧 我帮你看着车
Go ahead. I’ll watch it for you.
[你在哪]
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我有个差事要做
I had to run a errand.
三振出局
Strike three.
什么
What?
拜托 别这样 小失误而已
Come on. No, no. That was a foul tip.
但被我逮到了
Which I caught.
所以你现在出局了
So, now you’re out.
等一下 求求你了 伊芳
Look, Yvonne, please.
我是认真的 别这样好吗
I’m serious, man. Like, don’t do this, okay?
我得去把工资拿给前女友
I had to go take my check down to my ex.
我没有时间回来
I didn’t have time to come back up…
谁说你可以开那辆车了
Who said you could take the car?
我说的
I did.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thanks.
Philip
Philip?
Philip
Philip!
告诉我应该做什么 你想让我做什么
Tell me what to do. What you want me to do?
该死的
Shit.
挺住 伙计
Come on, man.
是需要氧气吗
Is it air? It’s air?
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on, hold on.
来了 来了 呼吸
Here. Here, breathe.
呼吸
Take… Breathe.
什么 你不想呼吸吗
What? So, you not gonna breathe?
真的吗 Philip
Huh? P!
呼吸也没有什么特别的 伙计
Ain’t nothing extraordinary about breathing, man.
Philip 你知道我有多需要这份差事
P, you know damn well I need this gig.
所以你要深呼吸一口
So, you take a deep breath
否则我就要给你嘴对嘴人工呼吸了
or I am gonna give you mouth-to-mouth.
来 来 来
Here. Here, here.
这会经常发生吗
That happen a lot?
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, man?
还有什么别的地方难受吗
I mean, does something else hurt?
我的腿
It’s my legs.
腿上的神经
It’s the nerves.
这是神经源性疼痛 它是
It’s called neurogenic pain. It’s…
让我疼得火烧火燎
It’s like being on fire.
他们没给你开点药吗
They don’t give you nothing for that?
各种各样的药
Different medications.
药物有点帮助
It helps a bit.
但远远不够
Not enough.
疼到让你想要放弃生命吗
Hurt enough to make you wanna off yourself?
没有
No.
但是失去我的妻子让我想要这样
But losing my wife does.
我会帮助你的
I’mma help you.
这没有用的
It’s not gonna help.
你先试试再说
Tell me after you try it.
那么 这是怎么
So, how did the, uh…
这个事故是怎么发生的呢
How did the accident happen?
滑翔伞
Paragliding.
不 不 这我知道 我是说
No, no. I know that. I’m saying…
我是问”怎么”发生的 就是
I’m saying how. Like…
具体是怎么发生的
How did it happen?
判断失误
Bad judgment.
我的责任
Mine.
那时候天气很恶劣
There was some rough weather.
我们就不应该
We never should’ve…
但是
But…
我总有 或曾有
I’ve always had a, or had,
一种挑战极限的爱好
a taste for pushing the envelope.
谁会在暴风雨中玩滑翔伞
Who paraglides in the storm?
还有雷电
Lightning.
我们应该做什么呢
What should we do?
我想到了 我们应该坐滑翔伞
I know. Let’s go paragliding.
我醒来时
I woke up.
身边有Jenny
There was Jenny.
和我可怜的妻子
My poor wife.
并且我记得当时在想
And I remember thinking…
亲爱的
“Well, honey…
这件事可以让你不再担忧癌症了
this should take your mind off the cancer.”
癌症 她
Cancer. She…
她当时得了癌症
She had cancer.
并且我
And, uh, I…

I…
对不起
Ah, sorry.
这没什么好抱歉的
It’s nothing to be sorry about.
许多早晨
I spend a lot of mornings…
在所有人醒来之前
before anyone else is up…
在我的一天被无数人插手之前
before my day is a jumble of other people’s hands…
我还在飞翔
and I’m still flying…
天啊 它带我飞得那么高
Oh, God, it took me so high.
之后它也把一切都带走了
And then it took it all away.
但没有什么能和丧妻之痛相提并论
But nothing compares to losing her.
没有事情可以
Nothing.
感觉到嗨了吗
You feel it yet?
我对这些玩意从来都没感觉
I never feel anything on this stuff.
你会感觉到的
You’ll feel it.
打赌吗
Wanna bet?
你应该 你应该不只赌一个热狗的
You sh… You should’ve bet more than a hot dog.
说什么呢 我这
What are you talking about? I bet…
我这一生都只赌热狗
I bet hot dogs for life.
等下 不是吧 我记得不是这样的
Wait, no. I don’t… I don’t remember that.
我们已经握手立下赌约了
We shook on it, man.
什么 你跟我握手了
What? You shook my hand.
你认为这就算呈堂证供了
You think that’s gonna hold up in court?
天啊 闻起来真香
Mmm. Ah, smells good.
给我来一份超值套餐
Um… Let me get one recession special.
好的 给他点什么呢
Yeah. And for him?
嘿伙计 不要这样 你应该问他
Yo, man, don’t do that. Talk to him.
抱歉 那你想要什么呢
Sorry. And for you?
我想要
I want…
十四个热狗和一个香蕉代基里酒
fourteen hot dogs and a banana daiquiri.
你们是嗑嗨了吗
You guys high?
嗨到天上了
Soaring.
你有一美元吗
You got a dollar?
-没有 -你有一美元吗
– Nuh-uh. You got a dollar?
好了 你想要一个热狗吗
All right, would you like a hot dog?
当然想
yeah.
好的
Oh, okay.
所以 要十四个热狗和一个热狗
So, 14 hot dogs and one hot dog.
一共是 1500个热狗
So, 1,500 hot dogs.
1500个热狗
Fifteen hundred hot dogs.
这就是我想要的
That’s what I want.
就把你们的所有热狗卖♥♥给我吧
Just gimme all your hot dogs.
谢谢
Mmm. Thanks.
也谢谢你刚刚为我说话
And thanks for speaking up.
我总被那样对待
I get treated with such…
或者我根本就是被忽略的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章血钻
下一篇文章商海通牒
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!