别担心加班费 Chuckles会解决的
Don’t worry about none of the overtime. Chuckles will take care of it.
所以 你已经成为一个歌♥剧迷了
So, you’ve become an opera buff.
听着 伙计 我是说 歌♥剧有些地方还是挺酷的
Look, man, I mean, some of it’s pretty cool.
只是这些歌♥很难跟着跳舞
Yeah. It’s just hard to dance to.
所以
So?
你喜欢什么
What have you got?
Maggie
Maggie!
这是你的好机会 Maggie
It’s your chance, Maggie.
我一直在等这个 是啊
I’ve been waiting for this. Yeah.
我去找Maggie
P, I’m gonna get Maggie.
来吧 Charlotte 来吧
Get it, Charlotte. Get it.
很好
Okay!
看到了吗 我拿下了所有的女士
You see, I got all the ladies.
看看我能不能拿下那个生气的
Let’s see if I can get the angry one up.
丧脸Amy 你要来找点乐子吗
Angry Amy, you gonna come have some fun?
来吧 伊芳
Come on, Yvonne.
嘿 嘿 嘿 不
Hey, hey, hey. No.
来吧 伊芳
Come on, Yvonne.
来吧
Come on.
哦 很好
Oh! What?
哦 我的天 嘿
Oh, shit! Hey!
你真的很会跳舞啊
You can really dance.
不 你跳的真的很不错
No. You’re good.
来吧
Come on.
不 哦 天哪 我一直是个很糟糕的舞者
No. Oh, God. I was always a horrible dancer.
不过我现在好多了
I’m actually better now.
技术增长了不少
This is an improvement than what I used to do.
你好
Hello?
不 不 不 不要调低音乐
No, no, no. Don’t lower the music.
不管是谁 我待会都会打回去的
I’ll call back whoever it is.
是Lily
It’s Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
你好
Hello.
哦 我们只是开个小派对 今天是我的生日
Oh. We’re just having a little party. It’s my birthday.
是的 我挺惊讶
It was. And I was quite surprised.
好吧 让我 让我看看我是否
Well, let me… Let me see if I…
我星期六有空吗
Do you think I have Saturday free?
我可以 我觉得这会很不错的
Yes, I think that will work just fine.
我 我们到时候见
I… I’ll see you then.
好的
Okay.
可以
Okay.
再见
Goodbye.
你 你不觉得我应该告诉她
Y… You don’t think that I should tell her?
关于轮椅的事吗
About the chair?
我认为你应该把注意力集中在这个女人可能没有告诉你的事情上
I think you should focus on what this woman may not have told you.
天哪 已经过了很久了
God, it’s been so long since…

I…
我甚至不知道该穿什么
I don’t even know what to wear.
我会告诉你不该穿什么的
I’ll tell you what not to wear.
真的吗 是的 至少不再一场约会上
Really? Yeah, not on a date.
额 我 我不认为这是
Well, I… I wouldn’t call this a…
这是个约会
It’s a date.
生日快乐 伙计
Happy birthday, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
好的 安全词是
All right, the safe word is gonna be…
灰常
“Verdi.”
我是该把 灰常 放到一个句子里吗
I’m supposed to drop “Verdi” into a sentence?

Yes. Huh.
比如 我得走了因为你长得灰常丑
Like, “I gotta go. You are Verdi ugly.”
我仿佛可以看到你在心里不断踱步 伙计
I can see you mentally tapping your leg, man.
别紧张 她会如约而至的
Relax, P. She gonna be here.
Dell
Dell.
把手伸进我夹克口袋 有一个信封
Reach into my jacket pocket. There should be an envelope.
打开它
Open it.
这钱是给你的处♥女♥作《零号♥》
That is for Untitled Number Zero,
或者说是《何为勇敢》的
or What is Bravery?
它现在正骄傲地挂在Carter的奖杯室里
which is now proudly hung in Carter’s trophy room.
真的吗 真的
For real? For real.
给我的吗 给你的
For keeps? For keeps.
用你老妈名誉发誓
For put it on your mama?
用我老妈名誉 发誓
“Put it on your mama”?
这真的是
Yo, P, this is…
这真的是太疯狂了 伙计
This is crazy, man.
太好了 伙计
Hell, yeah, man!
太好了 完美啊
Hell yeah, P! Hell ye…
抱歉各位 我的错 打扰了 伙计们
That’s my bad. My bad, man.
是我 是我的错
That’s me. My fault.
就是现在 这就是我的事业
This is it. This is my business.
我是个艺术家
I’m a artist.
我每个月都能敲那帮冤大头一笔
I can crank these suckers out once a month.
一次五万 一年后 那就是
Fifty grand a pop. Over the course of a year, that’d be…
五万
Fifty grand.
就这五万 没了
That’d be 50 grand. Total.
不 Dell 这不能成为你的事业 Dell
No, Dell. This is not your business, Dell.
等等 等等 但是听着 Dell 不是这样的 这是启动资金
Wait, wait, but listen… Dell, no. This is seed money
这是给你创业用的
for the business you do come up with.
什么
What?
她到了吗
Is she here?
我希望如此
I hope so.
你好 Philip
Hello, Philip.
你好
Hello.
哦 对不起 嗯
Oh, I’m sorry, um…
这是Dell 哦 抱歉
This is Dell. Oh, my bad.
他 他会陪着我们 你好
He… He’ll be joining us… Hello.
因为 呃 你好吗
…since, uh… What’s up?
因为
Since…
我本想早点告诉你的
I meant to tell you.
我知道了
I knew.
我看到了一张照片
I saw a photo.
我读了一篇文章 我不得不这样做 你的
I read an article. I had to. Your…
你的信写得太好了
Your letters were too good.
你不必留下的 我们 我们不会有事的
You don’t have to stay, we’re… we’re fine.
好的
Uh-huh.
好吧
Okay.
只要 呃 只要让他在午夜之前回来就好
Just, uh… Just have my guy back by midnight.
最迟明天午夜
Midnight tomorrow at the latest.
没问题 你注意点 伙计
Okay. Be good, man.
这真的是
This is…
额 这是你的城市 你最了解了
Well, it’s your city. You make the best of it.
嗯 这是真的
Well, that’s true.
永远那么有趣
Always interesting.
我从来没不会感到无聊
I’m never bored there.
我们谈的都是纽约的那个布法罗 是吧
We’re both talking about Buffalo, New York, right?
这是个美丽的城市 好的
It’s a beautiful city. Okay.
我经营的图书馆是个国宝
And the library I run is a national treasure.
哦 对了 我们刚刚打败了你们的巨人队哦
Oh, and we did just beat your Giants.
哦 我懂了
Oh. I see.
你是个足球迷 你没提到过啊
A football fan. You know, that wasn’t mentioned.
我不能把一切都告诉你吧
Well, I couldn’t tell you everything.
这里的食物很好吃 不是吗
The food here is brilliant, isn’t it?
不过我听说布法罗有很棒的鸡翅哦
Although I hear Buffalo has great wings.

Oh, you…
你嘴上有点东西
you have something…
这里吗
There?

No.
在这里 哦
It’s right there. Oh.
炫耀
Show-off.
-你想要我 -不 不
-Would you like me to… -No, no.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章血钻
下一篇文章商海通牒
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!