Yeah, she’s mushy like that. You like it.
她是个很感性的女孩 你喜欢不
I know. Oh, I miss high school.
喜欢 真怀念中学生活
There you have it, young love. Full of promise, full of hope…
就是这样 青春之恋 满怀着承诺与希望
…ignorant of reality.
无忧又无虑
From Henderson high on Valentine’s Day,
这里是情人节中的亨德森中学
I’m Greg Gilkins. Chanel 13.
十三频道格雷格·吉尔金斯为您报道
Okay.
好吧
Sorry, Mr. E., but they can’t get your flowers delivered today…
抱歉 先生 您的花今天是无法送到了
but they’ll figure it out tomorrow.
不过他们明天会想办法解决的
No, it has to be today. It has to.
不行 必须得今天送到 必须送到
Oh, just let him go. Let him go, let him go, let him go.
就别管他了 别管他
I’ll tell you, today’s a lot of pressure for anyone,
我告诉你 今天谁压力都很大
let alone a little kid. Come on.
更别说一个小孩子了 来吧
Tell me about it. I haven’t been having the best day myself.
这话该跟我说 我今天过得也不怎么样
Is everything okay with Alex?
你跟阿历克斯还好吧
Not really. Uhoh. What happened?
不太好 怎么回事
Alex and l were supposed to…
我和阿历克斯今天本来
have sex today.
该做♥爱♥的
For the first time. For both of us.
第一次做 我俩都是
I wanted it to be magical, and I’m realizing that…
我想让我的第一次更梦幻一点 可我发现
it’s hard to plan something to be magical, you know?
这么安排其实很难 你明白吗
Yes, that it is. Love can’t be planned.
这话没错 你没法安排爱情
It’s not love she is talking about, Edgar. It is sex.
她说的不是爱情 埃德加 是性
He’s going to Stanford.
他要上斯坦福
I’m going to Yale. And it’s just hit me recently that…
我要上耶鲁 最近我猛然发现
it’s gonna be really hard to stay together.
我俩以后真的很难再在一起了
So I guess I thought that if we had
所以我觉得要是能用这种
this amazing thing connecting us…
神奇的事情作为联♥系♥我俩的纽带
it’d make it easier, somehow, but I don’t know…
在某种程度上 会更容易在一起 我也不知道
hearing myself say it out loud, it all sounds really stupid.
当我大声说出这个主意 这听起来真的很蠢
And it’s not like I’m gonna sleep with one
而且我这辈子又不是只能跟
person for the rest of my life, right?
一个人上♥床♥ 对吧
I mean, that’s just crazy. Who does that?
那太傻了 怎么会有人那么干呢
Oh, crazy people like us. We did. No.
像我们一样的傻瓜 我们就是这样的 不会吧
That’s amazing. Well, granted, it was a different time…
这太神奇了 当然了 时代不一样
and people weren’t as promiscuous as they are now.
那时候的人们也不会像现在这样滥交
And there were times we spent long periods apart, but we managed.
我们也曾分开过很长时间 可我们做到了
I’m not saying it was easy or suggesting it for you.
我不是说这很容易 也不是劝你也这样
Just saying it’s possible.
只是告诉你这是有可能的
And actually, we’re gonna renew our vows this spring, right?
说真的 今年春天我们还要重复婚誓呢 对吧
Would you excuse me?
失陪一下
Yeah. I’m gonna take this.
好 我来接电♥话♥
Hey. No, I’m just at Edgar and Estelle’s. What are you doing?
嘿 不 我在埃德加和伊丝特家里 你干嘛呢
Alex, l gotta tell you something.
阿历克斯 我有事要告诉你
I don’t know if today’s the day.
我不确定今天真的合适
I want it to be special, you want it to be special…
我想要特别一点 你也想要特别一点
…and, you know, we tried to make it special, but, you know….
我们尽力要让第一次特别一点 可是
Do you wanna go back there and see
刚才出了点事 你不会想回去
my mom after what happened earlier?
看看我妈现在的样子吧
I don’t think so.
最好别
All right, well, okay.
好吧 好吧
You know what, Alex, sorry. I need to call you back.
阿历克斯 不好意思 我待会再打给你
I have to go. I’ll call you later. Bye.
我得挂了 待会儿打给你 拜
Edison!
埃迪森
Remember when you went away to florida to build the apartments?
还记得那次你离开我 去佛罗里达建公♥寓♥吗
You remember that. And you were gone a very long time.
你记得的 你走了很久
Yes.

You were gone so long.
你离开我那么久
I was so lonely.
我非常寂寞
And….
然后
Well, Joey came over. It was my birthday,
然后乔伊来了 那天是我的生日
and he brought flowers, and…
他带来了花 还有
I sent you flowers, hon. Yes, you did.
我给你订了花 宝贝 对 你订了花
And champagne.
还有香槟
Joey? Wait a minute.
乔伊 等等
Joey keenan? Yes.
乔伊·基南 对
My business partner. That’s right.
我的生意伙伴 没错
And we sat and we talked and we had dinner, and we….
然后我们坐了会儿 聊了会天 吃了晚饭 然后
And then….
后来
It wasn’t anything at first. And….
刚开始什么都没发生 后来
You had an affair. Yes. But it didn’t last long, Edgar.
你们俩有了私情 对 可是没持续多久 埃德加
Didn’t last long, and we regretted it very much.
没持续多久的 而且我们都非常后悔
I’m so sorry.
我太对不起你了
You’re the only man I’ve ever loved.
你是我唯一真心爱过的男人
Then why tell me now?
那你为什么非要现在告诉我
It’s been bothering me. Our vows and everything.
这件事困扰了我很久 因为我们的婚誓 还有别的
And I wanted to tell you the truth.
我就是想跟你说实话
The truth?
说实话
Well, unfortunately, Estelle…
好吧 很不幸 伊丝特
the truth makes everything else seem like a lie.
你说的实话让一切都像是谎言
I’m sorry.
对不起
Why do you hate heart-shaped candy?
你为什么讨厌心形的糖
I think it’s because it reminds me that this
我想可能是心形让我想起今天是情人节
is Valentine’s Day, and I’m recently single.
而我最近恢复单身了
We just weren’t on the same page. Sorry.
我们只是有缘无分 很遗憾
It’s okay. It’s over. Nothing to be done?
没关系 都过去了 无可挽回了吗
No, no. I’ve seen the enemy and the enemy is me.
没办法了 我认清了敌人就是我自己
You could go for the stewardess. She seems to like you.
你可以去追那个空姐 她好像挺喜欢你
I think she likes everybody, that’s her job.
我估计她谁都喜欢 职业而已
She looks over here every 5 seconds.
她每隔五秒钟就要看你一眼
No. Ready?
不会吧 准备好了吗
Five, four, three… You wanna bet on it?
五 四 三 要打赌吗
I’ll bet you a bag of pretzels. Okay.
我跟你赌一袋饼干 好
Five, four, three, two….
五 四 三 二
Oh, there it is. Okay. All right, that was a coincidence.
噢 来啦 好吧 这只是巧合
Five, four, three… Stop it. Stop it.
五 四 三 快停下 别数啦
Looked on three. She’s gonna come here. Excuse me.
才数到三就看了 她要过来了 不好意思
Can I get you anything? A bag of pretzels, please.
您有什么需要的吗 麻烦要一袋饼干
Two, actually.
再来一袋吧
Thank you for the Valentine flowers, Mr.Troken.
谢谢你情人节送的花 托肯先生
Ready for your sponge bath?
准备好擦个澡了吗
Yes, please.
好的
Hi, excuse me. Hi.
你好 打扰一下
Could I ask you a question?
能请问您一个问题吗
I’m looking for Dr. Copeland. Is he here tonight?
我想找一下科普兰医生 他今晚在这儿吗
Not tonight, no. Sorry, Dr. Harrison Copeland.
今晚不在 不好意思 是哈里森·科普兰医生
Not tonight.
今晚不在
Could you tell me where I could find him?
能告诉我在哪儿能找到他吗
Are you a patient? Is something wrong?
你是患者吗 有什么问题吗
Look, can l ask you a question, just woman to woman?
我能请教你一个问题吗 女人之间的事
Okay.

Is Dr. Copeland married?
科普兰医生结婚了吗
Not divorced or not separated…
是不是没离婚也没分居
…just full-on married to a woman named Pamela?
和一个叫帕梅拉的女人保持着婚姻关系
They just celebrated their 15th anniversary.
他们刚好过十五周年纪念日
Cardiology center.
这里是心脏病诊疗中心
Los angeles hospital, may I help you?
这里是洛杉矶医院 有什么能帮到您的
Bistro Garden, early seating.
花♥园♥小站餐厅 已经订了位置
Kara, I’m still here. I’m in L.A.
卡拉 我还在 我在洛城
I have a lot to tell you. Give me a call when you can.
我有很多事要跟你说 有空儿打给我
May I have your attention, please? I’m Sean’s publicist…
大家请听我说 我是肖恩的发言人
and recently there has been a lot
最近出现了不少关于
of speculation about his future.
他的职业生涯的推测
And rather than keep you all in suspense,
为了不让各位担忧
he will make a brief statement at this time.
此刻他将作出简要声明
Hey, boss. Sorry, elevator took a year. Cleaning up, huh?
嘿 头儿 不好意思 电梯慢得要命 挺精神的嘛
I’m trying to be you. All right.
都是跟你学的 好吧
First off, I’d like to thank everyone for coming.
首先 我要感谢大家能来到这里
I know it’s Valentine’s Day and you might
我知道今天是情人节 各位可能
have other plans, so I’ll be quick.
都有别的安排 我就长话短说了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!