You know my friend Kara? Which one’s Kara?
认识我朋友卡拉吗 卡拉是哪个
Neurotic, hot mess.
神经兮兮的那个
She throws this annual ”l hate Valentine’s Day” dinner.
她每年都会举办”我讨厌情人节”聚会
It’s a bit of a downer, actually. What’s there to hate?
确实有点悲伤 有什么好悲伤的
Nothing, if you’re a handsome, divorced doctor.
对于您一位离异的帅哥医生 这没什么
But for the rest of us single women,
但对于我们这些剩女来说
it’s kind of a giant cosmic bitch slap.
就是一种沉重的打击
It’s the universe saying, “Look, remember when you were 14…
俗话说的好 “你十四岁时
and you had cystic acne and braces…
一脸青春痘 穿着吊带
and you played the saxophone in the band…
你在乐队里吹着萨克斯
and no one would invite you to the winter formal?
却没人邀请你参加冬季舞会
Well, nothing’s changed.”
现在还是没人邀请
I would crawl over cut glass to take you to the winter formal.
上刀山下火海 我都会带你去冬季舞会的
And then l would prescribe Retin-A for your skin.
再给你开份含维A的护肤品
That’s why you’re my Valentine.
所以你才是我的情人
So we have a professional here.
这儿来了个专家
I’m sure you’ve heard a lot of stories on Valentine’s Day.
你肯定听过很多情人节的故事了
Do you still believe in love?
你还相信爱情吗
Hell, yes. Love is the only shocking act left on the planet.
当然 爱情是地球上唯一让人心动的事了
Well, if he said it, folks, it must be true,
要是他这么说的话 就一定没错了
because he is a florist.
因为他是个花商
What is it?
干什么呀
Oh, you’re up.
你起床了
Did you get my good side? I don’t know. Roll over.
照到我最好的一面了吗 不知道 翻过去
Last night…
昨晚
Was…?
如何
Amazing. Okay, thank you.
棒 谢谢
Well, I used to be a gymnast.
我以前是个体操运动员
Oh, well, that explains a lot.
怪不得
Yeah, I didn’t hurt you, right?
没伤到你 对吧
You’re so cute. I thought you wanted to be a poet…
你太可爱了 你不是学诗歌♥的吗
not a photographer. A girl can change her mind, Jason.
怎么拍起照片了 女人是多变的 杰森
That’s how last night happened.
昨晚才会这样
Anyway, I could not write that photo. Okay, yeah.
不过 这张照片我可写不出来 没错
Is my nose kind of? It looks kind of big for my face.
我鼻子有点 跟我的脸比有点大了
I think that’s L.A. Talking. I think you have a great nose.
洛城人都是这么说话啊 你鼻子很不错
Oh, my god. Is that the time?
天哪 时间到了吧
What? What? No, it’s 3 minutes fast. I don’t like being late.
什么 钟快三分钟 我不怎么喜欢迟到
I have to go. I just… Just like that?
我得走了 我 这样走吗
Yeah, I’m sorry. I just… Skirt? Skirt, skirt, skirt.
抱歉 我 裙子 裙子 裙子
What? Oh, right. I think I half-remember that.
什么 对了 我好像想起来了
Three minutes? Why not five minutes ahead?
三分钟 为什么不调快五分钟呢
I don’t wanna seem eager.
我不愿意早起
But, yeah, you know what? Stay.
不过 你 待会儿吧
Hang out for a little bit. Maybe we can grab breakfast.
再坐坐 或许我们一起吃早餐
Oh, I knew it. I knew it. What is that, techno?
就知道 就知道 什么 电音吗
What? The ring.
什么 铃♥声♥
Oh, no, I think it’s, like, a little
不 有点 像
more retro. It’s kind of ’70s.
复古 那种七十年代的
Thank you so much for last night. I had a blast.
昨晚很感谢你 我很愉快
And there is fresh coffee for you in the kitchen.
厨房♥有刚沏好的咖啡
I think I’m out of coffee. You were.
我咖啡好像用完了 的确
I borrowed some from your neighbor. By the way, She was surprised…
我跟你邻居借了点 她很惊讶
you had female company, thought that you were gay.
你竟然有女伴 他还以为你是男同呢
Don’t worry, I set her straight.
别担心 我跟她讲明了
Bye.
再见
Oh, I was thinking about you all night long.
一晚上我都在想你
Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t answer on the first ring.
很抱歉第一通电♥话♥没接
It’s not my fauIt.
不怪我
I was thinking about what you were gonna do to me…
我想着你要对我♥干♥什么呢
and I just couldn’t wait. I didn’t have a free hand.
我非常想要 但刚才就是没空
Oh, baby. You know just how Katia likes it.
宝贝 你知道卡提亚有多喜欢
Well, it’s Valentine’s Day, sugar.
今天是情人节 甜心
How about something special?
来点特别的如何
My roommate just got home. Do you wanna have a threesome?
我舍友刚回家了 想要3P吗
If he says yes, it’ll take me a minute to change.
他要是同意的话 那我立马离家出走
I think that’s a very good idea.
真是个好主意
Edgar, we said we were not gonna
埃德加 我们说好
give each other presents this year.
今年不互赠礼物了
I know, I lied.
知道 我撒谎了
So did I.
我也是
Today’s the day I make most of my dough.
今天我挣钱最多了
I deliver love-grams to businesses.
我以商业化的手段传播爱意
I even delivered a breakup-gram today.
今天我也传达了分手之意
Folks, from the messenger of love himself…
观众们 这位胖胖的丘比特大叔表达了
that Valentine’s Day is about love.
情人节是有关爱情的
It’s about romance. It’s about commercialism that…
有关浪漫 有关商业
Found that good, grandma?
怎么样 奶奶
Well, good.
很不错
This is really a hard day for him…
今天对他来说很不易
because they used to make handcrafted cards together.
以前他们都一起做手工卡片的
Well, maybe we should’ve offered to do that with him.
或许我们该跟他一起做
I did.
我做过
But he said it was only fun when it was with his mother.
但他说只有跟妈妈一起做才有意思
So, Edison…
埃迪森
What are we doing for breakfast today? I can’t eat, grandpa.
早饭吃什么啦 我不吃 爷爷
Who said that? So you can’t eat?
谁说的 你吃不了了?
What’s the matter? What’s the matter, you sick?
怎么了 生病了吗
Yeah. Lovesick.
没错 相思病
Julia, it’s Reed. I’ve been trying to reach you.
朱莉亚 是我里德 我一直在找你
Call me back, please.
回头给我电♥话♥
Oh, boy. Oh.
天哪
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
So my boyfriend texted me this morning.
今早上我男友发短♥信♥给我
And he was like, “Look outside your door.”
说 “看门外”
And but, you know, I look outside my door…
不过 我看门外时
and my boyfriend’s nowhere to be found.
他却不在
Right.
没错
But there’s this giant white bear. Yeah, the bear is there.
就这个大白熊了 没错 熊就在那儿
On the ground. The floor. I get it.
在地上 明白
Yeah. Isn’t that the sweetest thing ever? Ever and ever.
没错 这是不是最甜蜜的事啦 绝对
Do you live here? In this building?
你住这儿吗 这栋楼里
Because l see you in the lobby all the time.
我经常在大厅看到你
Because l live here. No, I just visit. Just visiting.
我是住这儿 没 我来串门的
All right, well, I’m gonna go to school now.
好吧 我现在要去上学了
Gonna take my bear with me.
还要带着熊呢
I hope you get a lot of Valentines today. Thanks.
希望你今天收获多多 谢谢
Hello, everyone. This is your captain speaking.
大家好 我是机长
On behalf of myself and the flight deck…
谨代表本人及全体机组人员
we wanted to wish everyone a happy Valentine’s Day.
祝您情人节愉快
Hope you had an opportunity to get a little rest.
希望您休息好
But according to my digital readout here,
不过看我的时间显示器
we’ve still got another six hours…
还有六个小时
before we reach our final destination of Los Angeles…
才能到达我们的最终目的地 洛城
where the weather is expected to be
那里的天气在连绵三日的阴雨后
warm and sunny after three days of rain.
会暖和起来 阳光普照
Oh, hello. Hey.
你好 你好
Hey. Is Reed here? Is he on the run?
里德在吗 上班了吗
Yeah, he’s in there.
他在里面呢
Hi, Julia. Hey, guys.
嗨 朱莉亚 大家好
How was last night, Brutal?
昨晚怎么样 布鲁托
Have you been up all night?
是不是一夜没睡啊
Everybody’s here today.
今天大家都在啊
Whose child is this? Hello?
这孩子谁的 喂
Oh, there’s your mother. Please hold.
你妈妈来了 请稍等
Hey, Nikki. Good morning.
妮可 早上好
Oh, these are yellow. Where’s Reed?
还有黄色的玫瑰啊 里德人呢
Your pal’s in the cafe. The pastries were late.
在咖啡那边里 点心迟了
Oh, yeah. I think he might be having a rough morning.
估计他今天早上比较忙
Hello, Siena Bouquet.
您好 鲜乐尼花店

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!