Oh, sorry, sweetie. I got lots going on today.
抱歉 小可爱 我今天很忙
I’m running out of patience. And I’m running out of willpower.
我等不下去了 我也快撑不住了
But right now, l gotta make a call.
现在我得去打个电♥话♥
Help, Heather!
希瑟 快过来
I’m coming, I’m coming! yeah, hello?
马上 马上 喂 你好
Kara, it’s Sean.
卡拉 我是肖恩
Hi, hi. What’s going on? What’s going on?
你好 怎么了 什么事
Media Blitz on my career has begun.
电视台开始拿我开涮了
Yes, l know. Are you okay?
我看到了 你没事吧
Of course I’m okay. It comes with the territory.
我很好 这些人惹到我头上了
What l’d love is for my highly paid publicist to take care of it.
我希望我高薪聘请的公♥关♥能给我搞定这事
I’m on it. I’ve got my people standing
处理着呢 大家已经各就各位
by and a press release ready to go.
新闻发布会都准备差不多了
What else?
还有别的事吗
I got a meeting with my agent today.
我今天要见一下经纪人
I want you to meet me there in about an hour. You’ll be there?
我要你半个小时后过来 可以吗
Hello? Hello? Did l lose you?
喂 喂 信♥号♥♥断了吗
Malibu. You pay a fortune
花这么多钱搬到马里布
to be here to get crappy cell phone reception.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥怎么这么差
No, no. I’m here. I’m here. I’ll be at the meeting.
没有 我听的到 我回去的
Outstanding.
干得好
Registration for the ap exam is due next week,
下周要升级考试登记啦
so don’t flake.
别逃课
Hey, Grace.
格蕾丝
I was thinking of putting together just a little test-prep group
我想筹备一个考前准备小组
for the class and I was hoping
因为你参加过考试
I could pick your brain about what to focus on…
我想跟你讨论一下复习重点好吗
since you’ve taken the test, and I’ve… I haven’t.
我没参加过
Yeah, yeah. You know, no problem.
好 好 没问题
Oh, great. How about today after school?
太棒了 今天放学后如何
You know, l can’t today. I nanny after school.
今天不行 放学我有事
How about today at lunch?
那午休呢
Uh. see, normally that would work for me
平时肯定没问题
but today at lunch, I’m gonna have sex
可今天午休
with my boyfriend for the first time.
我要和男朋友来一次爱的初体验
First time having sex for both of us.
我们俩都是第一次
That is quite a special time for you.
这会让你一辈子都难忘啊
It’s Valentine’s day, we’re in love, we’re both 18
今天是情人节 我们是年满十八岁情侣
and l just want it to be special and
我希望能过的特别一点
the point is, my parents work,
而且我父母都在工作
so they’ll be gone during lunch.
所以午休的时候家里没人
Lunch is the only time it can work out. You know,
我们只有趁这个时间做
I’m free tomorrow lunchtime.
明天午休时间可以
Lunchtime tomorrow, I’ll definitely be free.
明天吧 我肯定有空
Oh, you’ll be done having sex by then?
明天那时候你就体验过了
Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow. It’ll be good.
是啊 明天见 一切会顺利的
All right.
好的
Come sign the latte petition.
大家过来在拿铁请♥愿♥书上签字
Right here, kids.
孩子们 在这边
Yeah. Right here.
对 在这里
You’re gonna eat first? No.
先去吃饭吗 不
No? Maybe some Gatorade.
不吃 给他力(运动功能饮料)喝多了吧
That’s… yeah, I don’t wanna get dehydrated.
是啊 我不想脱水
You’re not gonna eat lunch? No. no lunch.
你午饭都不吃了吗 不吃了
Well, did you have a big breakfast? No.
早点吃多了吗 没
Do pushups.
做俯卧撑
I’m telling you, l do them before I run.
跑步之前我就做俯卧撑
What? Pushups make you run faster?
什么 做俯卧撑能提高速度吗
No. Makes you look better.
不会 会让你变帅
I’ll get you a sandwich when you come back.
你回来的时候我帮你买♥♥个三明治
Okey,yeah.Thanks.That sounds good idea.
好 谢谢 真好
Save the lattes.
留住拿铁吧
They’re putting lattes in the vending machines? Finally.
还是把拿铁放到贩卖♥♥机里了 太好了
So I’m gonna go to English and then I’m gonna go set up.
我要去上英语课然后就去准备
I’ll see you there.
一会儿见
All right.
好的
Thank you, Felicia.
谢谢你 菲莉茜亚
Mr. Schwabbe, I’m so glad you’re taking care of this.
司考博先生 谢谢你一直关注着
You got it. And l like caramel lattes…
你做的好 我喜欢焦糖拿铁
Duly noted.
知道了
Have fun at lunch!
午餐愉快
What do you think?
你怎么想的
We’re gonna wait.
别急
I think we should just, like, enjoy this time.
先好好享受现在
Yeah. Okay. Good. Did you like your gift?
是啊 好的 礼物你喜欢吗
I didn’t open it yet. You need to open it.
我还没打开看呢 打开看啊
It’s….it’s my track shirt.
是运动衫啊
Yeah, but l ironed on your lucky number on the back.
不过后面烫上了你的幸运号♥码
Thirteen.
十三
But that’s your lucky number.
这是你的幸运号♥码
You don’t even like it.
你不喜欢
No. no, l love it. I can’t wait to wear it.
没有啊 我喜欢 我现在就想穿上
Okay.
太好了
Try it on now, then. Now?
现在穿上试试 现在?
Yeah. Well,
是啊 好吧
you know, a little uncomfortable taking my shirt off in public.
在公共场合脱衣服不太好吧
But, hey, I’ll wear it later, okay? Okay.
一会儿再穿 好吗 好的
Are you gonna carry it around all day?
你准备一整天都抱着它到处走吗
Shut up.
才怪
Let’s see if this fits in my locker.
看看我的柜子能不能放下
Right.
好的
This is his fifth paternity test. What are we talking about?
这是他第五次做亲子鉴定 我们怎么说的
So l spoke with the gm. They passed.
我和经理谈过了 他们同意了
Passed?
同意
We got to the playoffs. I was all-league.
我们打入决赛了 我拿过全联盟奖的
They decided to go another way.
他们另有打算
They’re chasing that kid from Alabama.
他们想要来自阿♥拉♥巴马的那个年轻人
I’m working on a press release saying it was a mutual parting.
那新闻发布会上就说分道扬镳
Well, so now what?
现在要怎样呢
Well, we…we look for another team.
再联♥系♥其他球队
I don’t know. Maybe I’m done.
我也许该退役了
You are not done.
你不能退役
Absolutely not.
肯定不会
And I’m not speaking as someone who makes a lot of money off of you.
我现在不是指着你赚钱的人
I’m speaking as your fan.
而是作为你的粉丝鼓励你
Right now, you can still make a ton of money doing what you love.
现在你仍然可以赚很多钱做你想做的
Well, the problem is, Paula, it’s not
宝拉 现在我想解决的问题
the only thing I want out of life.
不止这一件
A relationship. Kids.
还有婚姻 孩子
Well, you can still have that and play football.
你不会失去的 而且还能继续打球
Look, I’m not complaining.
我不是在抱怨
I’ve been lucky. But…
我运气一直很好 但
So, what is he telling me? What are we gonna do?
他要跟我说什么 我们该做什么
I think we should take a beat and
不如先缓一缓
let Sean think about what he wants.
给肖恩时间好好想想
Right? Right.
行吗 好吧
We have no time for thinking.
没时间想了
Put it on their tab.
放在他们的桌子上
That’s seven in a row. It’s amazing.
你连赢了七次 太不可思议了
You are like… this woman’s a shark.
你简直太 这女人是老千
Your are good for this
你很在行啊
Not really.
也不是
Just witnessed a tactical game
只是让你看一下战术游戏
of reading your opponent and adjusting accordingly.
研究对手及适当调整战术
Wait, are you saying that you’re reading me?
你说你在研究我
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy Valentine’s day. Oh, thank you.
情人节快乐 谢谢
Yes, l can read you. It’s part of my training.
我会看人 这是我训练的一部分
Everyone gives subtle hints.
我能捕捉每个人脸上出现的微妙的暗示
Hints? Like what? Giveaways.
暗示 比如什么 解密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!