You betcha. Just like that.
你说对了 就是那样
One day l got up the courage to introduce myseIf.
终于有一天我鼓起勇气自我介绍
I walk out, walked right up to her and opened my mouth and…
我径直走到她面前 准备开口的时候
nothing comes out.
却什么都没说出来
Nothing?
一个字都没说?
Nothing. Not a peep.
没有 什么都没说
But she’s just waiting for me to say something,
她一直等我开口
I’m like a statue.
可我就像个木头人
So finally she says,
最后她终于主动对我说
“all right, I’ll meet you here at 6:30.”
好了 六点半 不见不散
She knew what you were going to say.
她知道你要说什么
Yep. Yeah. She’s been reading my mind like that for 51 years.
是啊 五十一年来她一直很了解我
The pretty girl was grandma, right?
那位漂亮姑娘就是奶奶 对吗
The pretty girl is grandma, right.
漂亮姑娘就是奶奶 没错
When are we gonna get there, grandpa?
爷爷我们几点到啊
Coming up to Moorpark.
前面就是莫帕克了
Making a left turn right here.
左转就到了
What’s Moorpark spelled backwards?
莫帕克又叫什么知道吗
I don’t know. Craproom.
我不知道 垃圾路
Grandpa. And don’t say that in school.
爷爷 在学校可别乱说
Hello, Siena bouquet.
你好 鲜乐尼花店
But we gotta hustle. They’re flying in now.
我们得抓紧了 他们都上飞机了
I’m always hustling, baby.
我一直很忙 帅哥
No, no, no. Like, ”hustle” hustle.
不 我说的是抓紧时间弄好
Like, no, don’t dilly-dally, okay?
别磨蹭了 好吗
Let me tell you, l don’t dilly-dally.
我一直勤勤恳恳
l only upsydaisy. All right.
只是动作比较慢啦 好吧
Crazy businessman.
疯狂的商人
This guy, like, he wants to give
这家伙恨不得把家庭折扣
family discounts to his 30 cousins.
分给他三十个兄弟
What is this? What have you got going…?
这是什么 怎么回事
Excuse me. Can l help you?
你好 你要买♥♥什么
I’d like to send a dozen of those to the best girl at my school.
我想把这束花送给学校最美的女孩
And this musical card.
还有这张音乐卡片
A dozen of those with this…?
那束花还有这卡片
This… It’s….
这是
Okay.
好的
All right, where am l sending these to?
好的 要送到什么地方
Falcon Crest elementary.
菲克斯特小学
You can Mapquest it.
你可以用地图找一下
I actually know where it’s at. I got a friend that goes there.
我知道怎么走 有个朋友在那边
Cool. During recess would be the best time.
太好了 最好在课间休息时送过去
When you get there, just hand me
你到了那儿 把花儿给我
the flowers, and I’ll do the rest.
剩下的就看我的了
Okay? I’ll be there. Thank you, sir.
行吗 没问题 欢迎再来
What’s up with the cutest kid in the world coming in here?
这个小可爱是怎么了
And he shorted me. He just gave me, like,
他的钱不够 只给了我
15 bucks for a $55 arrangement.
十五块 却买♥♥了五十五块钱的东西
Could l please have my receipt? What,
能给我收据吗 什么
did you get audited last year?
去年有人查你帐吗
I did.
我被查了
They always get the good guys, I’m telling you. Here.
他们总查良好市民 给你
Thanks.
谢谢
So, like, last night, amazing.
昨晚 太棒了
This morning, she couldn’t get away fast enough.
今天早晨 她不该那么快就走了
Any chance there was a little, shall we say,
看来没什么机会了
disappointment on her part?
你表现得是不是很糟糕
No. What? No. None.
不 你说什么 不可能
At all.
绝对不可能
Well, no, no, no. It was fine.
那 不 不 不 挺好的啊
Fine’s not good enough, dude.
光挺好是不够的 哥们
It was better than fine. It was a solid A…
还要再乐观一点 我的表现算是A-
Minus. B plus, A minus. A minus.
B+ A- 是A-
I hate Valentine’s day.
我恨情人节
Why can’t these guys deliver their
这些人怎么不
flowers to their girIfriends themselves?
自己送花给女朋友
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
They just dump them in the mailroom.
都把这堆东西扔到收发室
l mean, if they don’t wanna take the time to…
我是说如果他们没时间
It’s Valentine’s day today?
今天是情人节吗
Hello? Happy Valentine’s day.
你好 情人节快乐
Wha…? No, it’s a Monday.
啊 不对吧 今天是周一啊
Valentine’s day always falls on a Thursday.
情人节应该是在星期四啊
That’s Thanksgiving, hoosier-head.
那是感恩节 糊涂鬼
Really?
是吗
You’re 25. You thought that for 25 years?
你都二十五了 之前你一直这么认为的吗
Dude, he’s from lndiana.
他从印第安纳来
They only celebrate love your cousin day.
那里只过兄弟姐妹节
No, you’re thinking of Kentucky.
不对 你说的是肯塔基
Of course Liz was acting weird this morning.
怪不得今天早晨丽兹有点不一样
You do have something planned for tonight, right?
今晚你应该有安排吧
How could I have something planned for tonight?
我能有什么安排
I didn’t even know until right now.
我刚知道今天是情人节
I can do my lunch break, and l can do after 5?
午休和五点之后我都可以
Okay, great.
好的
No, no, no. I don’t mind people with fetishes.
恋物癖没什么不好啊
No, no, no, very creative people.I gotta put you on hold, sorry.
非常有创造力 我先挂了
Good morning.
早上好
You’re a strong, confident person.
你强大且自信
Good morning. Who are you?
早上好 你是谁
I am Liz. I am one of the receptionists.
我是丽兹 接待员
I’m subbing for Monica.
我替莫妮卡的班
Oh, yeah, Monica, because she wanted today off.
对 莫妮卡 她今天休息了
Shit, she has a life.
她有重要的事忙
She had a funeral, which is a life, l guess.
她得参加葬礼 也算是重要的事
Well, Liz, I’m Paula.
丽兹 我是宝拉
I know they call me bipolar Paula.
我知道他们叫我双面宝拉
Don’t.
我不喜欢
But you should know I’m in crisis.
你该知道我手上的工作很棘手
Okay. I don’t wanna talk about it.
哦 没什么可说的
It has nothing to do with being alone on Valentine’s day.
单身的人不过情人节
Of course not.
是啊
And everything to do with the client in crisis.
唯一做的就是帮客户处理麻烦
That sounds challenging. ”Challenging”?
听着很有挑战性 挑战性?
Gotta figure out if he still has an athletic career.
去查查他现在还是不是运动员
If he doesn’t, big fat problemo.
如果不是 就有大♥麻♥烦了
Well, I’m here to help you solve that problem.
好的 我来帮你解决这个问题
Who’s on hold?
那是谁的电♥话♥
My mother.
我妈
I’m sorry.
不好意思
Hangs up on her own mother.
挂断妈妈的电♥话♥
That’s cold.
太无情了吧
We might just get along.
难怪会落单
Hello, I’m Hannah Storm.
大家好 我是汉娜·斯特姆
And with football season officially over…
本季橄榄球联赛即将结束
What will Sean Jackson do?
肖恩·杰克逊会何去何从呢
A devastating loss in the championship game last week…
上周冠军赛 他的球队遭遇惨败
leaves his future in question.
他的职业生涯给人留下诸多疑问
His contract is up, and at age 35…
合同到期 年过三十五
he’s one of the oldest quarterbacks in the league.
联盟中年龄最大的四分卫之一
Does his team want him back?
球队还会需要他吗
Of course l want Sean Jackson back.
我当然希望他能留下来
But it’s not my decision.
但这不是我能决定的
If not, will he test the Waters of free agency?
如果没留下来 他会转会到沃特斯吗
Or will he make this easier on everyone…
或者简单一点
and just retire?
干脆退役
Come on, Hannah. Lighten up.
汉娜 别总绷着脸
Hi, neighbor!
早上好 邻居先生
Hey, Sean. Hey, girls.
嘿 肖恩 嘿 姑娘们
Hey, when are you gonna come over for a swim?
你什么时候下来游泳啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!