The cliche…
那些个陈词滥调
when someone’s retiring who doesn’t wanna retire
只要有人要退役 而他们本身又不情愿
is to say that it’s because they wanna
他们就会说退役是为了
spend more time with their family.
多花时间照顾家庭
I don’t have a family, and with
我没有成家
everything football has given me…
足球给了我很多很多
the biggest thing it’s taken away is that.
同时也给我的生命留下最大的遗憾
Because of who I am…
由于我的身份
because of my job…
也由于我的职业
I haven’t been able to live the life I want to.
我从未有过亲自选择我想要的生活的权力
With that in mind, I’ll just say the thing I came here to say.
正因如此 我今天才会来到这里向大家宣布
I’m gay.
我是同性恋
I knew it!
我就知道
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
And be cool,
请各位放心
because I’m not above kicking anybody’s ass.
在球场上我要做的仅限于踢人屁♥股♥
Sean, you for real?
肖恩 你说的是真的吗
Uh, first question.
先来第一个问题
Sean, come on, help me out.
肖恩 拜托 帮个忙
Kelvin Moore, KVLA.
洛城电视台的凯文·摩尔
Sean, I’m confused here. Are you saying that you’re retiring?
肖恩 我没听明白 是说你要退役了吗
Oh, right, that.
对了 这事儿
No, Kelvin. No, I’m not retiring.
不 凯文 我不会退役
I’m gay, and I’m gonna play.
我是个同性恋 而我还要继续踢下去
Pick up the phone, Estelle. Edgar.
快接电♥话♥呀 伊丝特 埃德加
Martini with soda table 6.
六号♥桌要一杯马天尼兑苏打水
I’m not really a waitress, I’m an actress.
我不是真的服务生 我是个女演员
I just did a day on Days of Our Lives.
我刚在《我们的日子》里参演了一天
Happy Valentine’s Day. Happy Valentine’s to you.
情人节快乐 你也是
You look beautiful. Thank you.
你真漂亮 谢谢
Olivia’s gonna need braces.
奥丽维亚需要戴牙箍了
Well, that makes sense.
理所应当
I had them, you had them. I know.
我小时候戴过牙箍 你也戴过 我知道
Bistro Gardens restaurant.
这里是花♥园♥小站餐厅
Good evening.
晚上好
Harrison?
哈里森
Are you okay? Excuse me. Excuse…
你没事吧 不好意思
You okay?
没事吧
Great. Well, my name is Julia,
很好 我叫朱莉亚
and I’m gonna be your server tonight.
今晚我将是你们的服务生
Why don’t l get started with a few specials?
先给您介绍几款特色菜好吗
Yes, please.
好的 请吧
Tonight the chef is featuring a dish that
今晚本店的厨师长将为您带来一道
he likes to call the lying, stinking pig.
他称为”撒谎的臭猪”的大菜
You’re kidding. How is that cooked? He
你开玩笑的吧 这菜怎么做的 他
starts by cutting off the pig’s testicles…
先切除猪的睾丸
and he chops them up really finely, teeny, tiny pieces.
再把它们剁得稀烂
And then he takes those testicles, and he pulverizes them…
再捣成稀泥
and adds in a little arugula, some sage…
加入少许芝麻菜 若干鼠尾草
feta cheese, and shoves the mixture…
以及希腊式菲达奶酪 将其
…back up the pig’s…
塞回猪的
Well, for lack of a better word, ass.
好吧 请恕我词穷 屁♥股♥
Really? Yeah. Then he cuts out the heart…
真的 没错 然后他剜出心脏
the cold, useless, tiny, little heart…
冰冷 无用 幼小的小心脏
then fillets it on either side and it’s a nice amuse-bouche.
双面切片 就成了一道可口的餐前小菜
I’ll have the salmon. Good choice.
我要份三文鱼 明智之选
For you, sir?
先生您呢
I’m not… I don’t… I don’t know.
我不 我不知道
Oh, just so you know, the heart of the pig…
给您提个醒 猪的心
…little something like this.
像是这么个小玩意
Did we get a toy?
给咱们送玩具了吗
Maybe I’ll give you a little time to juggle the choices, sir.
我再给您留点儿时间考虑一下吧 先生
Nicely done.
干的不错
Miss Fitzpatrick, my son Franklin really loves your class.
菲茨帕里克小姐 我的儿子富兰克林非常喜欢您的课
Oh, he’s got a great imagination. Yeah.
他的想象力特别好 没错
So I guess we’ll charge these to…
我想 这些该由
Oh, charge these to my friend over there.
由我那位朋友付账
I figures on put in some lobster tails and a cheesecake.
我准备再放点龙虾尾和一块芝士蛋糕
Thank you, Amos.
谢谢 艾莫斯
And then maybe these?
还有这些
Put that ticket right… put it where you’re looking. Yep.
把那票放在 就放在这儿 对
Yep. Great. Thank you. Now let me take that thing.
很好 谢谢 那个让我来拿
Thank you very much. Appreciate it.
非常感谢 感激不尽
Oh, crap. Just go.
靠 滚远点
Golden Kadahi, best Indian restaurant in Los Angeles.
这里是金盏饭店 洛城最好的印度餐厅
How may l help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi. This is Rehka speaking.
嗨 我是蕾卡
Hey, Liz. Oh, hi.
嘿 丽兹 嗨
I made it. Cannot even believe it.
我做到了 简直难以置信
Oh, sorry. Sorry.
噢 抱歉 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
嗨 抱歉
Wow, Liz, you look beautiful.
哇 丽兹 你真美
Thank you. Paula’s indefinite trip out
谢谢 宝拉离开办公室无限期出游
of the office coincided very nicely… with my “haul ass home and
和我的”回家过节”的计划
throw on something festive” plan, so….
吻合得天衣无缝 于是 .
You look wonderful.
你真帅
Hi.

So… I was think…
那 我在想
What? Did you want…? Sorry. Go ahead. No, you first.
什么 你想 不好意思 你说吧 你先说
Please. You should. I just…okay
请说吧 我 好吧
You-you don’t wanna be an agent, do you?
你不是想做经纪人吧
No, but I may need an agent…
对 可我可能需要一个经纪人
…so I figure might as well learn
所以我想趁我还没找到经纪人的时候
the business while I’m agentless.
先对这行有点了解
Good evening, sir, ma’am. Welcome to the Boulevard.
晚上好 先生 女士 欢迎光临林荫道餐厅
Would you like the four-course sweetheart’s menu
您二位是否想品尝一下
for the course of an eternal love?
有四道菜的白头到老套餐
Whoa, slow down.
等一下
Is there, like, a one-course
你们这里有没有一道菜套餐
“only been dating for two weeks…
适合只约会了两周
but it looks promising” option?
但很有希望走到一块的我们呢
Because….
你看
I’m kidding.
我开玩笑的
I realize that, sir. I’ll come back when you’re serious.
我知道 先生 等你严肃点儿的时候我再过来
He’s your biggest fan.
他很喜欢你的笑话
Hello? That’s my water.
嘿 那是我的水
You know, I didn’t touch mine, so
这杯我还没碰
why don’t you go ahead and have it?
你不介意就请用吧
Happy valentine’s day.
情人节快乐
Well, same to you.
你也是
Charlie! What?
查理 干什么
She said happy valentine’s day.
人家祝我情人节快乐
Look… I can’t talk now?
你看 我现在连话都不能说了吗
I’m sorry this place is such a zoo.
真是很抱歉 这地方就像个动物园
It’s fine. I mean, they’re fighting,
没事的 你看 这边吵架
they’re mating, and I’m in the zoo with you.
这边打得火热 我和你在逛动物园
God.
天啊
Jason, um, I really like you…
杰森 我真的很喜欢你
and I was… I just….
我之前一直
I’m just wondering how you feel…
我一直在想你是怎么看
about the idea of….
关于
Oh, god. I’ve gotta… I’m gonna take this outside.
天哪 我必须得去外面接一下电♥话♥
Sure, sure, sure. Yeah. Go. I’m sorry. Thank you.
当然 没问题 去吧 抱歉 谢谢
Go ahead.
去吧
Be right back. Sure.
马上就回来 没事
All right, Stanley, listen to me.
好了 斯特利 听我说
We’re gonna make this hard, and we’re gonna make this fast.
我们这次要狠狠地做 来得更快一点
Yes, we can get you two adjoining rooms.
是的 我们可以为您提供相邻房♥
Yes. But with the door open,
因为有一门之隔
you still have to pay for both.
所以您还是得付两间房♥的房♥钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!