She’s loco. I don’t know what she’s talking about.
她疯了 我不知道她在说什么
No, rat. You rat! Cisco! Cisco!
不 骗子 你这个骗子 西斯科 西斯科
What are you doing? This is… Oh, she kneed him in the gonads.
你在干什么 这是 噢 她用膝盖撞了他的小♥弟♥弟♥
My goodness, I feel for you. The dodger dog.
老天啊 那该多疼啊 骗人精
Sleeping with them too?
你也和她们上♥床♥吗
Anyway, my name is Kelvin Moore.
好了 我是凯文·摩尔
Happy Valentine’s Day. KVLA, channel 13.
情人节快乐 这里是洛城十三频道
We done?
录完了
Got a text.
收到一条短♥信♥
Sean Jackson is calling a press conference.
肖恩·杰克逊正在开记者招待会
This could be my exclusive, okay? Listen, keep filming.
这可是我的独家新闻 是吧 听着 继续拍摄
All right, do some b-roll or something like that, all right?
好吧 就做一些幕后花絮之类的 明白吗
No worries, boss.
不用担心 头儿
It’s my day.
今天该我了
Hey, listen, I need to be able to talk to Kara for two seconds.
嗨 听着 我需要和卡拉谈一小会儿
I already gave you everything on the press conference,
我已经在记者会上给了你所有的信息
so we are good.
这已经很不错了
I’m trying to do something special.
我想做一些特别的报道
Look at the profile. I’m from KVLA.
看看我的资料 我是从洛城台来的
The number two sports guy. On my way to number one.
二流体育报道记者 我正努力成为一流的
I wanted to ask her one question about Sean Jackson.
我只想问她一个关于肖恩·杰克逊的问题
I need to be able to ask Sean Jackson one question on camera.
我只需要现场问肖恩·杰克逊一个问题
She’s on a conference call, she’s very busy.
她正在开电♥话♥会议 她很忙
I don’t know if I can… My bladder.
我不知道我能 我的膀胱
I gotta use the bathroom. Got a bathroom?
我想用下洗手间 有洗手间吗
Oh, I dropped my notes.
噢 我快尿出来了
No. You can’t just barge into an… Kara. Kara.
不 你不能闯进 卡拉 卡拉
Damn. Oh, Kara. Are you okay?
他妈的 噢 卡拉 你没事吧
Oh, do I look okay?
噢 我看起来像没事吗
Should we call a doctor?
我们是不是应该叫医生
No, it’s this day.
不用了 是这个日子
Christmas, new year’s, fourth of July, she’s fine.
圣诞 新年 国♥庆♥日的时候 她没事
Valentine’s Day, not so good.
情人节 就不好了
What are you doing tonight, Kelvin?
你今晚要干什么 凯文
I’m actually here about the Sean Jackson interview,
我来实际上是因为肖恩·杰克逊的采访
but we could talk.
不过我们可以谈谈
Relax, I’m not asking you out.
放轻松些 我不是要约你出去
I’m just curious.
我只是好奇
How are you spending this happiest of all days?
你怎么度过这快乐的一天的
Let me just…. You don’t wanna call somebody?
就让我来 你不想叫人来吗
I just wanna know if, in fact…
我只是想知道如果 实际上
I am the only person on the whole freaking planet,
我是这个讨厌的星球上唯一单身的人
who is completely and 100-percent alone on Valentine’s Day.
是在情人节完完全全单身的人
I asked you a question.
我刚才问了你一个问题
Yeah. I’m working.
好吧 我在工作
I got three last night till eleven.
我昨晚有三份工作 一直到十一点
Usually, I do two, but people want it off,
平常的时候我有两份 但是有人想放假
so I’m happy to cover for them on this day.
因此我很高兴今天能帮他们顶班
You don’t like to go out on Valentine’s Day?
你不喜欢情人节的时候出去吗
I hate it. Me too.
我讨厌出去 我也是
It’s my fault I’m alone. I’m neurotic to the Nth degree.
单身是我自己造成的 我太神经质了
I don’t have time to work on myself,
我没有时间处理个人问题
because I’m too busy fixing everyone else.
因为我都忙于处理其他人的问题
Right. My closest relationship
你说的对 和我有最亲密关系
is with my BlackBerry.
是我的黑莓手♥机♥
Right. Thank god it vibrates.
是的 谢天谢地它还会振动
Oh, no.
噢 不
But do you know who has always been there for me?
可是你知道谁会一直在那儿等我吗
Who’s that?
谁啊
My best friend, Candy. There’s somebody.
我最好的朋友 糖果(凯蒂人名) 有人在等你啊
I cannot get enough. And I know it’s bad…
糖我可吃不够 我知道吃太多了不好
Kara. But I need it.
卡拉 但是我需要它
I need it, and there is not a shortage on Valentine’s Day.
我需要它 因为即使在情人节 它也不会变少
And that is my future.
那就是我的归宿
I’ll be a lonely old lady with rotting teeth.
我会变成个孤独的老太婆 满口蛀牙
No, no, no. No, you’re not. And a chocolate mustache.
不 不 你不会的 满脸都是巧克力
Okay, maybe you should try some tofu or something.
好了 也许你应该试试豆腐之类的食品
Okay. It’ll balance out your emotions.
好了 它会平息你的情绪
I don’t want a mustache.
我不想长胡子
You’ll look hot with a mustache.
你长胡子的话会很性感的
Or without it. It doesn’t matter.
没有也很性感 没事的
You can let go of me now.
你现在可以放开我了
Yeah, I should.
是的 我应该放开了
Well, I guess we’re done here. All right.
好了 我想我们谈完了 是的
You can check with Heather.
你可以跟希瑟确认一下
She’ll validate your parking.
她会帮你找到停车的地方
You have a blessed day.
祝你有个好心情
On your mark.
各就各位
Get set.
开始
I’m Greg Gilkins at my old high school, Henderson High
我是格雷格·吉尔金斯 我现在在母校哈德森高中
And today’s subject, young love.
今天的主题是 年轻人的爱情
I’m joined by Felicia, whose boyfriend,
我们的采访对象是菲莉茜亚
Willy is still at track, will be joining us shortly.
她的男友威利还在跨栏赛跑 一会儿会加入我们
Felicia, he’s the star athlete,
菲莉茜亚 他是明星运动员
You are…? Not the cheerleader.
你是 我不是啦啦队队长
I’m on the dance team. Maybe you could show us a little bit.
我在舞蹈队 也许你可以给我们来一段
Five, six, seven, eight.
五 六 七 八
Don’t hurt yourseIf.
不要伤到你自己了
I haven’t seen moves like that…
自从九四年北岭地震之后
…since the ’94 northridge quake. You guys are…
我就没见过这么劲爆的舞步了 你们是
How do you feel about each other this Valentine’s Day?
在这个情人节 你们二位对彼此感觉如何
Oh, my gosh. I totally love him. I’m crazy about her.
天啊 我太爱他了 我简直为她而疯狂
Willy, what is it about her that makes you so happy?
威利 为什么她让你如此幸福
Well, she’s beautiful, she makes me laugh…
她很漂亮 她逗我开心
…and she does my geometry. Bonus.
而且她帮我写几何作业 买♥♥一赠一
Yep. And, Felicia…
没错 那 菲莉茜亚
…what is it about Willy that’s so cool?
威利好在哪儿呢
What, besides the fact that he’s totally hot?
他真的很帅嘛
He’s an amazing athlete.
而且是个优秀的运动员
Go show them, babe. Go show them, go show them.
露一手给他们瞧瞧 宝贝 露一手 露一手
He’s so good.
他太厉害了
How about this? I cook her dinner and then
这招如何 我亲自下厨为她做晚饭
serve it to her in front of a fireplace.
然后在壁炉前服侍她用餐
That says romance. That says cheapo.
这招够浪漫吧 这招真够土的
Okay, not a problem.
行 没问题
I got her tickets to the movie at the Hollywood Cemetery.
我请她去好莱坞墓园看露天电影
Oh, yeah. Chicks love the cemetery…
噢 没错 小妞们最爱在情人节看
on Valentine’s Day. Don’t you think you should get her a real gift?
露天电影 你想准备送她个礼物吗
What gift? I’m supposed to get her a Prius?
什么礼物 难道给她买♥♥辆普锐斯不成
We’ve been dating for like two weeks.
我们才约会了两周啊
Is there a two-week gift?
有约会两周送的礼物吗
If you want there to be a third week there is.
你要是还想约第三周 没有也得有
So how did you guys meet? It’s really funny, actually.
你们俩是怎么相遇的 其实挺有意思的
Like, l was not into him at first.
刚开始我没看上他
He used to shoot spit wads at me in spanish class…
上西语课的时候他老对着我丢唾沫团
which is, like, so junior high.
这实在是太幼稚了
But then one night l was brushing out my hair when l got home…
但是后来有天晚上我回到家梳头的时候
and l found this spit wad, but it was really a note.
发现那其实不是唾沫团 其实是小纸条
And it said, ”what’s up?” and l was like, ”that is so cute.”
上面写的是”你好啊” 然后我就想”这太可爱了”
And then l liked him.
然后我就喜欢上他了
Oh, my god. Baby, are you okay? Walk it off,
天啊 宝贝 你没事吧 走完就好
baby. Just walk it off.
宝贝 走完它就好
You’re still hot, baby. You’re still hot.
你还是很帅的 宝贝 你还是很帅的
He rolled out of that like a ninja.
他跨过去的时候真像个忍♥者
He’s usually good at those.
他一般都很擅长的
He’s quite the athlete, you’re quite the dancer, huh?
他是个好运动员 你是个好舞者 对不
Five, six, seven, eight! no, l think… l think we’re okay.
五 六 七 八 不用了 我想 我们已经看过了
Oh, we haven’t seen that one.
这个动作我们倒是没见过
She tells you the spit wads story?
她跟你说了唾沫团的故事了吗
Yes she did.
说过了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!