And so you’re back from outer space
然后你从外太空回来了
Julia, I found this little friend of Rani’s,
朱莉亚 我看到瑞妮的小伙伴
and I think he’s looking for you.
我想他是来找你的
I’m not little.
我不小
Edison, are you okay? Does somebody know that you’re here?
埃迪森 你还好吗 有人知道你在这里吗
Yeah, my babysitter’s outside.
是的 我的保姆在外面
Okay.
好的
Oh, now go Go
现在出发 出发
Walk out the door Out that door
走出门 出门
Just turn around now
现在转个圈
This is for you.
这是给你的
For me? You’re my valentine.
给我? 你是我的情人
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, this is beautiful.
太美了
Are you sure that I am really the
你确定你要送这个
person that you wanna give this to?
给我吗
Yeah. I mean, I think so.
是的 我的意思是 我想是的
Why?
为什么
Well, when you pick a valentine you have to
当你选择一个情人时
be sure that you choose the right person.
你必须确定你选择了正确的人
Or else you could be overlooking someone
否则你可能会忽视某些
who’s even more special to you.
对你来说更特别的人
Rani? But I don’t love her. I love you.
瑞妮 但是我不爱她 我爱你
it’s what the different heart keep before it going.
我一看见你 心扑通扑通扑通跳
Yeah, a little bit.
是的 有一点
Is it my height? Because I’m gonna grow.
是因为我不够高吗 我还会长
Well, then, no, it’s not your height.
不 不是你的身高问题
It’s just it wouldn’t be right, because I know Rani likes you.
只是不对 因为我知道瑞妮喜欢你
Really? Well, I like her a lot too.
真的 我也很喜欢她
She’s the only other fifth-grader
她是另一个Ipod里有
who has frank zappa on her ipod.
弗兰克·查帕的五年级生
See? and she loves giraffes.
你看 而且她爱长颈鹿
See, giraffes, it’s something you guys have in common.
看 长颈鹿 这就是你们的共同点
See, it’s things like that that can turn a friend…
看 这就是让你们从喜欢的朋友
…from someone that you like into someone that you love.
变成你的爱人的共同点
Has that ever happened to you, miss fitzpatrick?
你也有这样的经历吗 菲茨帕里克小姐
Hello?
有吗
Back to the chocolate!
接着吃巧克力
I am the chocolate.
我就是巧克力
Oh, you are. Thank you so much for coming.
没错 谢谢你过来
You are the most special valentine I have ever had.
你是我有过的最特别的情人
But it was great. And bye. Bye.
但是这很棒 再见 再见
Don’t know how to do that. I’ll teach you.
不知道怎么做 我会教你
There you go. Right on… there it is. Close. Okay.
这样 就在..就是这个 差不多 好
I know, you gotta go to work.
我知道 你要去工作了
Here. Happy valentine’s day.
给 情人节快乐
I don’t usually go for girls my own age, but you’re pretty cool.
我不常和同龄的女孩约会 但是你很酷
Wow, thanks.
谢谢
I don’t really have anything else to say.
我真的没什么别的可以说了
I saw edison.
我看到埃迪森了
I tipped the valet to keep an eye on him.
我打点服务生来看着他
I have the delivery van set up over there.
我的外送车停在那里
We could take a trip to mulholland. Come check it out.
我们可以去穆赫兰道兜一圈 来看看
Alex, can I be honest with you?
阿历克斯 我能对你坦白吗
I love it when you’re honest.
我喜欢你坦白时候的样子
I don’t know if I’m ready for this.
我不知道是不是准备好了
Lie to me. No, look, I’m serious.
骗人 不 听着 我是认真的
I’m gonna go now.
我现在要走了
Bye.
再见
I guess that I thought that if we did this,
我本以为如果我们这样做了
we’d have this special bond…
我们就有一些特别的纽带
and now I’m realizing that something
而我现在意识到
like this you can’t just plan, you know?
这种事 你是不能计划的 你知道吗
It has to happen.
这应该顺其自然
I mean, we have a chance to make it happen.
我知道 我们有一个机会让其自然
But did you hear what you said, ”make it happen”?
但是你听到你自己刚说的让其自然
We shouldn’t have to make it happen.
我们不应该让其自然
Look, sit.
听着 坐
This is so sweet, and….
这很甜蜜
Look, Alex, I love you. I just…
听着 阿历克斯 我爱你 我就是
I really think we should wait.
我就是觉得我们应该等等
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
It’s okay. I love you too.
没事 我也爱你
And…
而且
we can still make out.
我们还是可以亲热
Bye.
再见
Paula Thomas. Whoever this is better have
宝拉·汤姆森 不管是谁
a good reason for calling me this late.
最好给我一个这么晚打电♥话♥的好理由
You want me to do what?
你想我做什么
Boy, do you know who you’re talking to?
小子 你知道在和谁说话吗
Vladimir.
弗拉基米尔
Well, let me tell you something, vladimir.
我来告诉你 弗拉基米尔
You don’t know what rough is until
你不知道什么叫粗暴
you’ve dealt with a true African queen.
因为你没遇到一个真正的非洲女皇
Let me get my stick.
让我拿起我的手杖
Kneel to nzinga!
赶紧给老娘跪下
Attention, I’m going home now.
注意 我现在要回家了
But I wanted to say goodnight to the world’s greatest boss…
但是我想对这个世界上最好的老板说晚安
and tell him that we all love him.
并且告诉他我们都爱他
Good night, Nikki.
晚安 妮可
You saw.
你看了
Yeah.
是的
I’d like to take to comment on the story that we broke earlier.
我想要评论一下我们刚播出的一则新闻
Quarterback sensation Sean Jackson…
四分卫巨星肖恩·杰克逊
has popped the lock on the closet and come out.
炸开了密室的锁 走了出来
What does this mean? Will there be more
这话是什么意思呢 密室里还有
house music played in the locker room?
更多隐私秘闻吗
These questions aside, mr.
除了这些问题
Jackson’s name is likely to be remembered…
杰克逊先生的名字可能会与
alongside Jackie Robinson, Muhammad Ali,
与杰姬·罗宾逊 默♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
and billie jean king…
以及比利·吉恩·金这些
who endured their share of trash-talking as well.
一直忍♥受争议的巨星共同被铭记
But let’s allow future generations to decide
但是让我们的子孙后代来决定
where to place sean jackson in history.
肖恩·杰克逊在历史上占据什么位置
It’s not about defiance…
这不是挑衅
it’s about what a man will do for love.
这是一个男人为爱所能做的一切
I stand behind you, sean. Metaphorically.
肖恩 精神上 我支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
And that’s it for tonight’s news.
这就是今晚的新闻
Happy valentine’s day to all of you.
祝所有人情人节快乐
Sherry Donaldson for KVLA, channel 13.
洛城十三频道的雪莉·唐纳森
Good. Hey, man. Excellent.
很好 伙计 干的好
Cue music, cue logo.
放音乐 台标
You sneaky little cupid.
你这个卑鄙的小爱神
You got romantic after all, didn’t you?
你还是挺浪漫的 是吧
I may get a few letters on that, but I got your back.
我可能会为此受到一些抱怨 但是我支持你
Thank you. Happy Valentine’s day, Kelvin.
谢谢 情人节快乐 凯文
Same to you.
你也是
Well, those stairs never looked so good.
这些楼梯从来没这么好看过
Interesting perspective on Sean Jackson.
肖恩·杰克逊的评论很有趣
Just a second.
等一下
Who is it?
是谁
You forgot your camera.
你忘了你的相机
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
Jason, I feel bad about how you
杰森 让你这样发现我的工作
found out about my job.
我感觉很糟
It was awkward, and I’m sorry.
这很糟糕 对不起
But that is the only thing that I apologize for.
但我只为这件事情道歉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!