没有你我该怎么办
I really don’t know what I’d do without you, seriously.
你抓着手绢干啥
What’re you doing with that?
这个? 没什么 我从跳骚市场淘来的
This? nothing. I just got it at the flea market.
-古董手绢有什么用 -我觉得很漂亮
– who needs an antique handkerchief? – I thought it was pretty.
天晓得以前谁用来擦鼻涕的
Yeah, but god knows throughout history who blew his nose in it.
-玛丽塔 亲爱的 -什么事 亲爱的
– Marietta? honey? – yes, darling?
下周的开幕式可以用这些照片
I think you should include these photos at your opening next week.
我喜欢这些照片 埃 你觉得呢
I love those photos. Al, what’d you think?
那都是我选的
I chose those.
-真的吗 -绝对是
– oh, you did? – absolutely.
-甜心 你在表现… -谢谢
– sweetheart, you’ve managed to make… – thank you.
性变♥态♥和人类自♥由♥的
An existential statement about…
-存在声明 -谁 是的
– sexual perversity and human freedom. – who? yes.
-充满了情♥色♥幻想 -好了 等下
– it’s so full of erotic imagination. – okay, hold on a sec.
-谢谢 太感谢了 -玛丽塔
– oh, thank you so much! thank you! – Marietta?
-谁 -一个叫詹蓝理的家伙
– who is it? – somebody named Randy Jones?
蓝理 詹蓝理
Oh, Randy, Randy Jones.
你好 你好 喂
Hello? hello? hey!
年轻人 你好
Young man, hello, hello!
她3点左右去优衣库
Listen, she’s going to be at Uniqlo at around three.
你可以假装偶遇 碰碰运气
You can run into her and try your luck.
她还留着你给的手绢
You know, she saved the handkerchief you gave her,
看来还有机会
So it’s not a hopeless cause.
告诉你 我看得出她眼中的热情
And I’m telling you, I saw fire behind her eyes.
热情 呵呵 祝你好运
Fire. yeah. good luck, darling.
-谁打来的 -没什么 大杂烩好了
– who was that? – oh, nothing. come on, Gumbo! let’s go.
谁料到大杂烩变成了我最爱的菜
Who’d have ever thought that gumbo would become my favorite dinner?
只要她做饭我都爱吃
All this and she cooks, too.
哦 上帝 你好
Oh, my god! hello.
你不是碰巧来购物的吧
So I guess you just happened to be shopping here. right?
我是来买♥♥衣服的
Well, I was buying this shirt, if you must know.
你觉得怎样
You like it?
-还可以 -还可以吗
– it’s okay. – just okay?
我想买♥♥有活力印象的衣服
I thought it’d make me look dashing.
这你不必担心
Looks aren’t your problem.
怎么说
Oh, no? what is?
你已经太前卫了
You’re too forward.
-我一直在想你 -我可没有
– I think about you a lot. – well, I don’t think about you.
那么 嫁给天才感觉如何
So what’s it like being married to a genius?
你想知道吗
Who wants to know?
很抱歉 我无意冒犯 只是….
I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be a boor, I just…
就是 你知道的
Just that, well, you know.
有好有坏 有利有弊
It has its pluses and minuses.
是吗 有什么弊端
Yes? and what are the drawbacks?
不好说
I don’t know. I mean…
头脑太好 自然觉得
Well, naturally, with a very advanced mind,
你做什么都有错
You find a lotta things wrong with everything…
主要是 他不喜欢人类
And, mainly, he just doesn’t like people.
物以类聚 人以群分
You know, he says at the rate they’re going,
他这种人会自我灭绝的
They’re going to make themselves extinct.
没错
Right.
活在天才身边很累的
It can just be exhausting being around a genius all the time.
作为天才之妻有什么好处呢
So what are the pluses of being the wife of such a dazzling mind?
-他很精明 -你说过了
– well, he’s smart. – you said that.
他很聪明
He’s clever.
他心地善良 只是有点疯狂
He really means well, you know? he’s just a little crazy.
我想 好处就是当天才的老婆
I guess the good part is that I’m the wife of a genius,
这一点我从来没有动摇过
Which I never really thought I could swing.
为什么
Why not?
我想变聪明一点
I guess I thought I’d have to be smarter.
你想看看我的船屋吗 我朋友的船屋
You want to see my boat? I mean, my friend’s boat, where I live?
-敬谢不敏 -我昨晚梦见你了
– I don’t think that’s a good idea. – I dreamt about you last night. i…
别用这种话题
Don’t use that line.
博里斯说他昨晚梦见我了
Because Boris said that he dreamt about me last night.
同时出现在两个人梦中
And I really doubt it’s mathematically possible
可能性微乎其微
For me to be in two dreams at one time.
就在那边 右手边就是
It’s down there, on the right-hand side.
到了 不大 但是我的家 而且还免费
this is it. it’s not much, but it’s home and I don’t pay rent, so…
住在水上 真不错
This is kind of sweet, living on the water.
微微摇晃 像摇篮一样让我熟睡
It rocks just the tiniest bit, so I sleep like a baby on it.
蓝理 我不知道来干嘛 我已婚了
Randy, I don’t know what I’m doing here! I’m married!
但我依然可以喜欢你
That doesn’t mean I can’t have feelings for you.
你不了解我
You don’t really know me.
但我生性浪漫 相信一见钟情
Yes, but I’m a romantic and I believe in love at first sight.
那倒没错 Boris说爱情毫无逻辑可言
Well, that’s true. you know, Boris says that love isn’t logical.
我喜欢你的说话方式和内容
And I adore the way you talk and the funny things you say.
那又怎么样呢
Where can it lead?
为一见钟情干一杯吧
Let’s drink to love at first sight.
不行 酒精会让我变笨变暴躁
I can’t. when I drink, I get very silly and touchy and…
你妈也这么说 所以我买♥♥了这瓶酒
That’s what your mum said. that’s why I bought the bottle.
她可真是个好妈妈
She’s quite a mum.
别用这种口气谈论我妈 愚蠢十足
Don’t use that locution. it’s for inchworms.
抱歉
Sorry.
照片里的人是你吗
Is that you in the picture?
我演”朱诺和孔雀”的剧照
Yeah. that’s me in Juno and the Paycock…
我打赌你是个好演员
I bet you’re a really good actor.
尽管不是天才 但我一直努力
I try. although I’ll never be a genius.
以你的相貌 当明星不出奇
You certainly are handsome enough to be a star.
多谢 承蒙夸奖
Thank you. I’ll cherish that compliment.
-天哪 -怎么了
– oh, my god. – what are you thinking?
-熵 -熵
– Entropy. – Entropy?
对 熵 博里斯解释过
Yeah, Entropy. Boris explained it.
不能把牙膏再装回管里
It’s why you can’t get the toothpaste back in the tube.
你是说
You mean,
事情一旦发生 就覆水难收了?
Once something happens, it’s difficult to put it back the way it was?
博里斯说爱情就是碰运气
I mean, Boris says love is all about luck.
我同意 但不只因我们年轻
I think so, too, but isn’t that just because…
自信会天长地久
We’re young and we think we’re gonna live forever…
其实 我们会变老 会得糖尿病…
And then we grow old and get diabetes, and…
也许
Maybe.
我知道世事难料 但…
Look, I do agree there’s not much you can be sure of in this world, but…
你听过海森堡的不定性原理吗[物理学家]
Have you ever heard of Heisenberg’s uncertainty principle?
我听过
I’ve heard of it, yeah.
观察者影响结果
You know, the observer influences the experiment?
就好像
It’s just like…
我母亲和她的同居人
When my mother makes love to one of the guys she’s living with…
以固定模式做♥爱♥
A certain way when they’re alone,
但多加一个人后 花样就不同了
But when she’s in front of the other guy, she does it differently.
海森堡是这么说的吗
Is that Heisenberg?
我还不知道他如此感性
I had no idea he was so sexual.
等等 我身上带着伟哥
Wait. I always carry some Viagra with me.
不用了 我精力充沛
That’s all right. I eat a lot of red meat.
合身的裤子真好
I really like the way these pants fit.
你没事吧 你最近很沉默
Hey, are you okay? you seem awfully quiet lately.
没事
Yeah.
我们要赶不上妈妈的开幕式了
We’re going to be late for mom’s gallery opening.
你可别空着手去
I hope you’re not coming down with anything.
伯斯家的孩子得了麻疹
You know, Brodsky’s kid’s got the measles.
你会得麻疹吗 我小时候种过疫苗
Can you still get the measles? I had a shot when I was younger,
天晓得药效能持续多久
But how long does it last?
是谁
Who’s that?
不知道 我没约人
I don’t know. I’m not expecting anyone.
-梅迪 -爸爸
– Melody! – Daddy!
乖女儿 我可找到你了
Oh, my little girl, I found you!
主啊 我和你妈到处找你
Oh, lord, your mother and I searched and searched,
但一点线索都没有
But then we ran out of leads.
我动用了警局的所有关系
I used every connection I had at the police force.
还致电FBI 幸亏你没没事
We even called the FBI! but you’re okay.
现在好了 你以后不用受苦了
Things are going to be fine now. your ordeal is over.
受什么苦啊
What ordeal?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!