我不 你是我最不想见的人
I can’t… you’re just the last person I expected to see.
当你不想见我时 命运总会敲你的门
Well, when you least expect it, fate has a way of knocking on your door.
是啊 你带了一个行李箱
Yeah, it does. okay. oh, you have a bag.
你来干嘛
What are you doing here?
-我来找你 亲爱的 -为什么
– well, I was trying to find you, honey. – why?
-我来找你了 亲爱的 -是吗
– I came to find you, honey! – you did?
我们找啊找
Oh, we searched and searched.
警♥察♥寻找线索 不过都没有结果
The police looked for clues. everything led to a dead end.
我们很担心 担心得我鱼尾纹都重了
How we worried. I developed crow’s feet from the worrying.
现在看来 我总算完成任务了
Now look here. I had a little work done.
妈妈 我给你写信了 告诉你我一切都好
Mother, I left you a letter. I told you I’d be all right.
梅迪·圣安妮 这样子怎么能叫一切都好
Melody Saintanne, I’d hardly call this all right!
这里怎么了
Well, what’s wrong with it?
怎么了 你脑子有问题吗
What’s wrong? what’s happened to your senses?
没一样好的 你住的像个佃农
Everything’s wrong. you’re living like a sharecropper.
但这里干净利落 我每天都打扫
But it’s clean as a whistle. I clean it myself every day.
你打扫 没有女佣吗
You clean? you don’t have a woman?
博里斯付不起这个
Boris can’t really afford help.
-谁 -博里斯
– who? – Boris.
-博里斯是谁 -我丈夫
– who’s Boris? – my husband.
-什么 -妈妈 我结婚了
– what? – that’s right, mama, I got married.
-他让你在这过日子 -不不 是我搬进来的
– and he’s taken you to live here? – no, no, I moved in with him.
我得灌点酒
I have to have a drink.
我要坐下 我要麻醉剂
I need to sit. I need an anesthetic.
好的 坐下 我们没有波旁酒
Okay, okay, have a seat. we don’t have any bourbon or nothing.
给我度数最高的
Just bring me the drink with the highest volume of alcohol you have.
妈妈 我挺快乐的
You know, mama, I’m kind of happy.
挺快乐的
Kind of happy?
你抛弃了伊甸园般可爱的家
You leave a loving home in eden,
跟疯孩子跑了 估计是个摇滚乐手
Run offwith some crazy kid, I’m guessing he’s a rock musician
连最起码的生活都负担不起
Who can’t earn a respectable living, and you wind up
蜗居在堕落的城市的破房♥子里
In this decadent city, living in a rattrap.
这就是为什么我要走
This is exactly why I ran away.
为什么 为什么小可爱 要抛弃可爱的家
Why, why, miss sweet pea? why did you forsake your loving home?
因为 妈妈 你…
Because, mama, you’re…
你太专♥制♥ 你太专♥制♥了
You’re overbearing. that’s it. you’re overbearing
而且不识大体
And you fail to see the big picture.
你说什么大体
What big picture are you talking about?
不知道
I don’t know.
我就知道光速比什么都快
All I know is that nothing moves faster than the speed of light,
所以你只要放松就好
So you may as well relax.
我得花点时间祈祷
I’m just gonna have a little moment of prayer.
妈妈 你还信基♥督♥教那套迷信
Mama, you’re still caught up in that christian superstition?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
那是谁
What’s that?
是Boris
That’s Boris.
今天是他生日吗
It’s his birthday?
不 他只是在洗手
No, he’s just washing his hands.
祝你生日快乐 祝亲爱的Boris生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Boris happy birthday to you
这谁啊
Who’s this?
博里斯 这是我妈妈
Boris, this is my mother.
妈妈 这是我丈夫
Mother, my husband.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! mama!
带她走走 她就是个酒鬼
Walk her around, she’s obviously a boozehound.
妈妈 你还好么
Mama, are you all right?
-他给你下药了? -什么
– Did he drug you? – What?
-你服麻药了? -没有
– Are you on sodium pentothal? – No.
那些无神论者都这么干
That’s what they do, the secular humanists.
不可思议 她还真是你说的那种笨蛋
It’s uncanny. She’s exactly the kind of moron you described.
你也不是我期待的绅士
You are not the gentleman I was expecting.
当然不是 她要嫁给那种
I’m sure not. I’m sure you’d be happy
抓到县内最大的鲶鱼的人
If she married the guy who caught the
你就高兴了
Biggest catfish in plaquemines county.
她嫁给鲶鱼我都高兴
I’d be happier if she married the catfish.
不 妈妈 博里斯是个天才
No, you see, mama, Boris is a genius. okay?
对咱们这些白♥痴♥没耐性
He doesn’t have a lot of patience for us inchworms.
-我们 我们这些白♥痴♥ -我们
– We, we inchworms. – We.
什么天才
Some genius.
我差点就得诺贝尔奖了
I was almost nominated for a nobel prize.
没错博里斯 最佳电影奖还是啥
That’s right, Boris. and what was it for again? best picture?
再来点酒
I need more booze.
你还没说怎么找到我的?
You know, you never said how you found me.
梅迪 告诉你个不幸的消息
Oh, Melody. I have a sad tale to tell you.
什么事 妈妈
What happened, mama?
你♥爸♥爸离开我了
Your father left me.
-你很吃惊吧 -不
– Aren’t you shocked? – No.
你猜猜是跟谁跑的
And with who, of all people?
-我最好的朋友曼蒂 -你最好的朋友曼蒂
– My best friend, Mandy. – Your best friend, Mandy.
-你怎么知道 -噢 妈妈
– How did you know? – Oh, mama.
显而易见嘛 对不起 陈词滥调
It was as plain as the nose on your face. Cliche, sorry.
开始我只觉得他有点奇怪
At first I thought he was acting peculiar,
因为最近诸事不顺
Because things was going so bad for us, darling.
你们多长时间做一次爱
How often did you have intercourse?
把你的臭嘴闭上
Are you going to close that insulting mouth?
你走之后 你♥爸♥的股票赔了不少
By bad, I mean he lost a lot of money in the stock market after you left
房♥子也卖♥♥了
And we were forced to sell the house.
-你们卖♥♥了房♥子 -对不起 我们投资失败了
– You sold the house? – I’m sorry, yes. we took a beating,
都绝望了
Because we were so desperate.
后来你♥爸♥爸失业 公♥司♥倒闭了
And then he lost his job, the company went out of business.
我得了带状疱疹
And then we spent all our savings on medical bills,
所有的积蓄都花药费上了
Because I came down with a case of the shingles!
-天哪 -真是祸不单行
– Oh, my god. – Christ, this is like job. no locusts?
亲爱的
Darling,
我以前所未有的虔诚祈祷
I turned to jesus in a deeper way than I had ever done in my life.
我不断祈祷 没日没夜的祈祷
I prayed and I prayed, every day and every night,
祈求上帝帮助我
Asking god to help me.
我猜 你的疱疹更严重了
Let me guess what happened, your shingles got worse.
我说 主啊
I said, “Lord,
给我预示吧 一切痛苦都是有目的的”
Just give me one sign that all my suffering is for a purpose”.
我说:”上帝 求你给我预示吧”
I said, “Please, god, just say something”.
“别再沉默了 我无法再承受不幸了”
“Break your silence. I can’t take any more misery!”
什么都没发生 对吧
Nothing, right?
每周日捐的香油钱一去不返了
and all that money you put in the tin box every sunday.
概括来说 堕胎无异于谋杀
Abortion is murder, that’s the long and short of it.
-这是我的感想 -强♥奸♥怀上的也算?
– That’s how I feel. well… – Even if the woman is raped?
省点口水吧 Brockman
Why are you wasting your breath, Brockman?
你在跟土著对话呢
You’re dealing with an aborigine.
你不介意谋杀胎儿
You don’t mind killing the unborn,
但却反对杀人犯和强♥奸♥犯
But when some fiend has raped and murdered,
处以死刑?
You’re against giving him that big old injection?
反正我不同 天才先生
Well, not me, Mr. Genius,
我才不在乎你拿几个奥斯卡奖呢
and I don’t care how many academy awards you’ve won.
我没拿过奥斯卡 也没进过扬基队!
I’ve never won an academy award and I’ve never played for the yankees!
-女厕在哪 -就在后面 -谢谢
– Where’s the little giri’s? – It’s back there. – Ihank you.
坐下前别忘记唱国歌♥
Don’t forget to sing the star-spangled banner before you sit.
不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
恕我唐突
I realize this is forward,
请问坐您旁边的年轻美女是?
But who’s that beautiful young girl you’re with?
你为什么想知道呢
May I ask why you want to know?
因为她很美 她应该是你女儿吧
Because she’s very beautiful. and I’m assuming she’s your daughter?
亲爱的 你的名字是?
What did you say your name was, darling?
-蓝理 詹蓝理 -詹蓝理
– Randy. Randy Lee James. – Randy Lee James.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
真好吃 他们放了蛋黄酱
It’s too good. I think they’re putting mayonnaise in here.
不 鹰嘴豆泥和蛋黄酱不搭
No, they can’t put mayonnaise in hummus.
谢谢
thank you.
-你刚才和谁说话 -没和谁说话
– Who were you talking to? – I wasn’t talking to anybody. Nobody.
我想去好玩的地方
Listen, listen, I wanna go someplace fun.
带我去好玩的地方 这可是纽约 走吧
Take me someplace fun! It’s new york! let’s go.
博里斯 哪里比较好玩
Boris, where can I take her that’s fun?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!