Yeah.
别停下
Over and over again, please.
好的 我会的
Yeah, I will. I’ll keep it up.
到底发生什么了
So what happened?
天啊 我感觉就像…
God, I just feel like such…
我真蠢 我成那个样子可真蠢
I’m stupid. I’m just…I feel so stupid for falling for it.
这就是为什么我喜欢被爱抚
Yeah, that’s why I like a good fondling, you know?
那样会很简单
It’s so much simpler.
当你去闲逛的时候…
Well, while you were off gallivanting, I…
发生了些事
I got some news.
什么…发生了什么…
What…what…what’s…
我给大学录取了
I got into some colleges.
我父母想让我去约翰·霍普金斯大学
My parents want me to go to Johns Hopkins,
但是我想去哥伦比亚大学
But I think I’m gonna go to Columbia.
我知道
I know.
我会试着在纽约生活一阵子
I’m gonna see what it’s like to live in New York for a little while.
太好了
That’s amazing.
你还留着他难看的夹克吗
Do you still have his stupid jacket?
他有没有变成什么英俊的王子
Did he turn into a handsome prince?
没有 还是那个飞行员
No, he stayed a Birdman.
最糟糕的是 他的接吻技术很好
But the worst part is, he’s actually a good kisser.
真的很好
Really good.
要逐个祝贺哦
Congratulations are in order.
别鼓励他
Uh, no. Let’s not encourage this.
我喜欢飞行员 他很好
I like Birdman. He’s nice.
波丽斯 有个叫破坏王麦琪的人找你
Hey, Bliss, somebody on the phone for you. A Maggie Mayhem?
看看你
Well, look at you.
我化妆了
I got a makeover.
是的 我看见了
Yes, you did.
你好
Hello.
无情贝比 这可是冠军赛
Ruthless, it’s the championship.
别跟我说你来不了
Don’t even tell me you can’t make it.
我来不了
I can’t.
是她的妈妈? 让我跟她说 我能把她搞定
Is it her Mom? Let me talk to her. I’ll knock her out.
告诉你妈这很重要
Just tell your Mom it’s important.
比赛和选美是同一天 我去不了
The pageant is the same day as the game, and I can’t.
你要更努力一点让这行得通 我们需要你
Well, you have to try harder and you have to make it work. We need you.
-让我跟她妈说 -再见
– Let me talk to her Mom. – Bye.
我会她妈…
I’ll kick her in her…
你没治了
You’re selling out.
“无情贝比”
“Babe Ruthless.”
很经典的动作
A classic move in derby.
贝比和麦琪拐了过去 效果很好
Babe and Maggie go for the whip, and it’s effective.
没什么比轮滑更棒的了 看无情贝比
Nothing gives you speed like a whip. Look at Ruthless fly.
打扰一下 女士们
Excuse me, ladies.
我找破坏王麦琪
I’m looking for Maggie, Maggie Mayhem.
选美很好
Good pageant, y’all.
裙子很漂亮 安伯
Love the dress, Amber.
-我们要突破哦 -我知道
– We’ll have to break through. – I know.
几点了
What time is it?
-你的裙子是定制的吧 -是的
– Your gown is custom, huh? – Yeah.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的裙子也很漂亮 安伯
Your dress is nice too Amber.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
女士 把口红放下
Ma’am, put down the lip gloss.
走过来
Step away from the mirror.
你们在这儿做什么…
What are you all doing here? Are you…
你现在跟我说这个?
You’re just springing this on me now?
我知道时机不对
I know the timing sucks,
但是我觉得…
but I’ve been thinking. You know, I’m not so bothered
我并不是很反对她参加轮滑比赛
by her playing this roller derby.
实际上 我觉得还不错
In fact, I think it’s kind of neat.
我上网看了 波丽斯的照片到处都是
I went on the website, they got Blisster’s pictures all over.
看上去她们很开心
And it looks like they’re having a ton of fun.
厄尔 我们刚在那裙子上花了一大笔钱
Earl, we just spent a lot of money on a custom-made gown.
你就想让她放弃?
And you want her to just up and quit?
但是她们的队伍是要争取联盟的冠军
Yeah, but her team is in the league championships.
比赛就在今晚
The game’s tonight.
那可是800美金 厄尔
$800, Earl.
我来搞定这笔钱
I can take losing the money.
我不能再让我们的孩子不开心了
I cannot take losing the chance for our kid to be happy.
-我爱她 -是啊 她看上去很不错
– I love her. – Yeah, she looks nice
-真好 -波丽斯
– Really sweet. – Bliss.
你们得躲起来 我妈妈来了
You guys gotta hide, my Mom’s coming.
-波丽斯 -你们必须得藏起来
– Bliss. – Seriously you guys have to hide.
波丽斯
Bliss.
你♥爸♥爸会来告诉你 他同意
Your Daddy is about to come in here and tell you that he thinks it’s okay
你去参加轮滑比赛
For you to go off and play roller derby.
-但我不同意 -妈吗
– I don’t agree. – Mom.
当你说你要为我参加矢车菊选美时
When you told me that you weren’t doing the Miss Blue Bonnet for me,
是真的吗
Did you mean it?
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck.
快走吧 女士们 还在等什么
Come on, ladies. What are we waiting for?
准备好了吗
Ready to play!
好的
Okay!
等等
Wait.
还有一件事
One more thing.
-来吧 我们走 -祝你好运 安伯
– Yeah, come on, let’s go! – Good luck, Amber!
准备开始了
Step it up!
当…
That’s when…
我一会儿就好
I got it.
我们刚回城 我就直接来了
We just got back into town. I came straight over.
身上估计还有货车味儿 不过…
I probably still smell like the van. But…
我去你的网站
I went on your website
看到有个女孩穿着我的银河T恤
and saw some girl wearing my Stryper T-shirt.
那个女孩…
Oh, that girl…
她自己爬上货车
She just climbed into our van,
穿上你的T恤 是个傻瓜
threw on your shirt. She was an idiot.
我不想和她一样
You know, I don’t wanna be this girl.
哪个样?
What girl?
我不想傻站在这儿
I don’t wanna be the girl that has to stand here
然后听你说你和某个傻瓜的事
and hear about what didn’t happen between you and some idiot.
别这样胡说 不管怎样我没骗你
You don’t. And this is bullshit, anyway. I didn’t cheat on you.
但是你从没给我打过电♥话♥
But you never called, okay?
好了
Okay.
我的确该给你打电♥话♥ 但拖车挤满了人
I know I should’ve called, but there was no privacy in the van.
我收到了你的信息…
And then I got your message and…
是我就会打电♥话♥
I would’ve called.
记得把T恤还给我妈
My Mom wants her shirt back.
没错 我又回来了
That’s right, I’m back.
多谢你的小把戏 那可真是光明正大
Thanks a lot for outing me. That was a class move.
我可没想把你踢走 我什么都没说
I didn’t out you. I never said a word.
只是逗你玩而已
I was just messing with you.
我可不想靠这种小道消息打败你
I don’t wanna beat your ass with rumors.
我要在赛道上让你好看
I wanna beat your ass on the track with my skates.
就是今晚了 观众朋友们
It is happening tonight, folks.
看啊 教练们在握手
There they are, the coaches shaking hands,
在史上最激烈的比赛开始之前
being nice and diplomatic
双方的气氛还是很友好的
right before the craziest match that we will ever see here.
天哪 我爱奥斯汀
Oh, I love it, Austin.
好的 女士们先生们
That’s right, ladies and gentlemen,
由独一无二的铁人玛文
We’re talking about the one and only Iron Maven
对阵德州新秀无情贝比
versus the upstart from the heart of Texas, Babe Ruthless.
没错
Yes.
突破手 贝比对阵玛文
Our jammers, Ruthless versus Maven
两队王牌选手的巅峰对决
Head-to-head, the teams’ two top stars.
她们冲向人堆
As they approach the pack,
小鬼贝比貌似更容易找到空档
Ruthless seems to be having an easier time finding an opening,
像草地上的蛇一样蜿蜒滑行
slithering through like a proverbial snake in the grass.
贝比和铁人玛文并驾齐驱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!