Maybe I’ll teach it to you sometime.
真的?
Really?
好吧
Okay.
朋友们 今年的德州轮滑联赛
Listen, folks, it’s been another great year
已经圆♥满♥结束了
at the Texas roller derby league.
我玩得真♥他♥妈♥开心 希望你们也一样
I’ve enjoyed the ever-loving shit out of you I hope you have, too.
让我们明年精彩继续 明年再见
Come out next year, and we’ll do it all over again.
顺便说一句 这里是居民区
And if you would, this is a residential neighborhood,
所以大家退场时不要太喧闹
so please don’t be too loud as you head out.
绝对不要酒后开车
And whatever you do, don’t drink and drive.
好的 感谢奥斯汀
All right, thank you, Austin.
我爱你们 先闪了
I love you. I’m out of here.
这是印了您女儿的卡片 要买♥♥吗
This is your daughter’s playing card. Might wanna buy it.
多少钱
Actually, how much are these?
3块钱
-3块钱一张? -是的
– 3 each? – Yeah.
不就是张卡片吗
It’s a piece of cardboard.
没错 可是它代表您的支持…
Yeah, they support the…
-T恤呢 -厄尔
– How much for the shirt? – Earl.
孩子 你老爸我可看过不少比赛
I’ll tell you what, kiddo, I’ve seen some ballgames in my time,
但这次是最精彩的
but this…this was even better.
我真的没想到你会来
I really didn’t think you were going to come.
我很高兴
I’m really glad you did.
这比赛很吓人
That was scary.
我…
I…
我现在也改变不了你的想法了 对吧
I can’t change what you’re gonna do, can I?
是的 我真的喜欢轮滑
Probably not. I really wanna do this.
我想搬来奥斯汀
I want to move to Austin,
而且我希望你能接受这一点
And I need to know that you can accept that.
那可不容易
That’s gonna be a hard one.
你好 卡文德太太
Hi, Mrs. Cavendar.
你好 安伯
Hi, Amber.
我是来还礼服的
I just wanted to return the gown.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 波丽斯把这个落下了
Oh, and Bliss left this at her station.
我不知道她还要不要
I wasn’t sure if she still wanted it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你比得怎么样了
How did you do?
我得了亚军
I came in second.
好样的
Good for you.
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye-bye.
我最敬佩的人…
“The person I admire most…”
是我的妈妈 因为她是一名斗士
“…is my mother, because she is a fighter…”
对于她所信仰的东西 她从不放弃
“…who never gives up on what she believes in…”
对我 她也从未放弃希望
“…and she never gives up on me.”
若有幸赢得矢车菊比赛 我纵然高兴
“Obviously, I would be delighted to win the Blue Bonnet pageant.”
但对我来说 知道母亲以我为荣
“But knowing my mother is proud of me…”
比任何桂冠都来的珍贵
“…means more than any crown.”
无情贝比
厄尔
Earl.
罗尼
Ronny.
等等 来点音乐啊
Wait. Turn the music up.
轮滑比赛不犯法
Roller derby is not a crime.
来吧 伙计 轮滑比赛不犯法
Come on man. Roller derby is not a crime.
不可战胜
Undefeated.
我怎么出去啊
How do I get out?
我们走吧
There we go.
出去 我做不来 你替我吧
Get out. I can’t do it do it for me.
女子搏击俱乐部 来吧
Female fight club! Okay, all right.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. oh, I love you.
喂 杂种 你不知道要给小费吗
Hey, inbreeders, you’re supposed to leave a tip.
要是杰克·布莱克在这儿会变成小白吗
If Jack Black was working here…is it Jack White?
-他很性感 -我喜欢他
– He’s sexy. – I like Jack Black.
给你 亲爱的 要多少有多少
Here you go, baby. You have as much of that as you want.
太好了
Okay
太好笑了
It’s just so funny.
丝♥袜♥美♥腿♥荡♥妇♥们 我来了
Fishnets and sexy nicknames.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!