加油 女士们 滑起来
Let’s go, ladies. Skate.
别挡住自己人 加油
Don’t block your own player, let’s go.
交叉穿越 俯身 交叉穿越
Crossover the turn, stay low. Crossover the turn.
膝盖弯下去 膝盖弯下去
Bend those knees. Bend those knees. Bend those knees.
你在搞什么
What the hell was that?
你本来超过她了 结果被她撞下来
You had Maven beat, but she smoked you
全因为你太害怕而不敢进攻
’cause you’re too scared to throw a hit.
然后你就出局了
And then you quit.
你必须要更…
I need you to be a lot more…
-你必须得更加… -无情
– I want you to start being a lot… – Ruthless.
没错
Yeah.
没错 你个小家伙 你需要更无情
That’s right, you little peanut, I need you to be ruthless.
这是个接触性的运动 波丽斯
This is a contact sport, Bliss.
不管怎样你都得学会冲撞
Eventually I’m gonna need you to make contact.
-下一组上 -闪开 剃刀
– Next group up. – Back off, Razor
-别理他 -没错
– Just ignore him – We do.
说真的
Seriously.
他说的对 我太软弱了
I mean, he’s right. I’m not cutting it.
你知道每场比赛前我都想些什么吗
You know what I like to think about before every game?
我的前男友
My ex.
给你点建议 波丽斯
Little piece of advice, Bliss.
千万别和你的区域经理谈恋爱
Don’t fall for your regional manager
他什么都不会给你
And think that he’s not gonna give you crabs
因为他背着你和别人有一腿 会发生的
because he cheated on you, ’cause it happens.
每次我洗澡的时候
And when I think about myself in the shower,
用着那个特别款沐浴露
Using that special shampoo,
那个一点也没让人觉得特别的沐浴露
which, for the record, doesn’t make anyone feel very special at all.
我真的真的想打人
I really, really wanna hit somebody.
你必须找到能你发飙的事情 利用它
You have to find that thing that really pisses you off and you use it.
你有没有遇到过这种事情?
Have you ever had crabs?
没有
No.
没有 好吧 我的医生说这很普遍…
No, okay, my doctor said it was really common, but…
飞行员 拜托了 好不好
B-man, come on. what do you say?
派什必须要来 这是我第一场比赛
Pash has to come. You know, it’s my first game.
那我呢
Yeah, well, what about me?
有没有人想过
I mean, did anybody bother to think.
飞行员没准会喜欢长筒袜辣妹和轮滑
“Hey, Birdman might appreciate hot girls in fishnets and roller skates.
互相殴打
“Beating the crap out of each other”?
不 没想过
No, they did not.
你也想来吗
Do you wanna come, too?
想 但我去不了 我有事情了
Yeah, but I can’t. I have a prior engagement.
我得跟派什换班
I’m covering for Pash.
-太好 我们爱你 -飞行员
– Yes, we love you. – Birdman.
-真的? -你知道我们爱你
– Yeah? – You know we love you.
-谢谢 我们爱你 -你知道的
– Thank you. We do. – You know that, right?
是啊是啊 还不够
Yeah, yeah. Not enough.
我们爱死你了
We’re crazy about you.
眼线不要多涂
You can never have too much eyeliner.
睫毛膏也是
Or lash blast.
这是队里送你的礼物
Here’s a little gift from the team.
安全很性感
Safety is sexy
你还需要这个 这个只是很性感
you’ll need these, too. Those are just sexy.
谢了 伙计们
Guys, thanks.
让比赛来找你 让比赛来找你
Let the bout come to you. Let the bout come to you.
你准备好首次亮相了吗
So, are you ready for your big debut?
有人曾经在赛道上吐过吗
Has anyone ever thrown up on the track before?

Yeah.
-我们加油 -把她们弄死
– Let’s get them. – Kill them dead.
滑快一点 狠一点
Skate fast, skate hard.
我要吐了
I’m gonna puke.
在白天她们叫佩吉 弗朗辛
During the day, they go by Peggy, Francine,
泰弥和瑞秋 但现在…
Tammy, and Rachael, but here…
让比赛来找你
All right, let the bout come to you.
好了
Okay.
1 2 3 海扁
One, two, three, kick ass!
她们出发了
And they’re off!
寡妇队挡在了前面
Jamming for the Widows,
破坏王伊娃挡住了怒吼侦察机
Eva Destruction against the Hurl Scouts.
血腥霍利滑离了人群
Bloody Holly who makes her way out to the pack.
她用漂亮的反向滑行穿过了阻拦
And, oh, she passes the block with a beautiful backward skating.
但等等 破坏王伊娃
But wait a second, from out of nowhere,
突然出现在了她身后
Eva Destruction shows up right on her tail.
两名突破手都穿过了 各得1分
Each girl the jammer passes, they get a point.
穿过一人 得1分
Pass a girl, get a point.
她拿到了比赛的前7分
And she’s gotten the first seven points of the game.
寡妇队领先
And the Widows take the lead.
黑寡妇 我欲♥火♥焚身了
hey, Black Widows, my spidey senses are tingling.
裤子里面要有反应了
About to make a sequel in my pants.
是吗 3寸半先生
Yeah, spider-man 3 and a half?
它的确是3寸半 不过是宽
Yeah, it is three and a half inches wide.
长号♥吹起
Air trombone, yeah.
突破得好 伙计
Nice jam, man.
帅呆了
That was amazing.
谢了
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah. Thank you.
你从哪儿学会那么滑的
Where did you learn to skate like that?
我有一次在奥♥运♥会上试了一下
well, I once tried out for the Olympics,
但没滑好
but that didn’t exactly work out.
你们要保持三角阵型
You gotta maintain the triangle configuration.
我都说了一遍又一遍了
I’ve been over it and over it with you guys.
你想怎么做 拜托
What do you want to do? Come on.
我不想用三角阵型 我要上赛道…
I don’t need to do the triangle I need to get up there and…
这是第二节比赛
It’s the second quarter and we have Manson number 1.
梅森1号♥为怒吼侦察机突围
Jamming for the Hurl Scouts.
这真是一项粗暴的运动
This is a rough contact sport.
这些女孩就像削瘦又暴躁的轮滑机器
These girls are lean, mean skating machines.
如果想穿过那些试图干掉他们的阻拦手
And they gotta go fast if they wanna get past the blockers.
就必须要速度够快
Who are trying to knock them down.
“干掉他们”的意思就是”打成肉酱”
And by “knock them down,” I mean “beat them to a pulp.”
伊娃又拿到了4分
Eva’s gonna grab another four points,
使寡妇队以26比10领先怒吼侦察机
Bringing the Widows’ score to 26 over the Hurl Scouts’ 10.
队长麦琪代表着侦察机的荣誉 但…
Team captain Maggie Mayhem doing the honors for the Hurl Scouts, but…
寡妇队的突破手吹♥箫♥宝贝重回赛道
Getting Widows jammer Honey Suckit back for that rail check.
烈酒把梅森2号♥挤出了赛道
And Whiskey sweeps Manson number 2 out of the way,
给吹♥箫♥宝贝腾出了空间
Making room for Honey to widen the gap.
在半场的时候又拿到了3分
To collect another three points there as we go into halftime.
比分打到了29比10
That makes the score 29-10.
人们说侦察机队有最忠诚的粉丝
They say the Scouts have the most loyal fans,
但却是联盟里最差的队伍
and being the worst team in the league,
这只队伍需要他们
Lord knows they need them.
火光罗莎 你不需要
Oooh, Rosa Sparks, no, you didn’t.
他妈的
God damn it.
寡妇队现在领先优势很明显
Okay, folks, the Widows have a pretty comfortable lead here
已经到了比赛后期
Late in the game.
怒吼侦察机队的教练剃刀
Hurl Scouts coach Razor
仍坚持用破碎辛普森作为突破手
still sticking with Smashley Simpson as the jammer.
和她对阵的是寡妇队的速度女 吹♥箫♥宝贝
She’s up against the Widows’ speed woman, Honey Suckit.
寡妇队的突破手撞飞了辛普森
The Widows’ jammer hip-checks Smashley.
我们的送餐小姑娘
Well, our favorite whole foods checkout girl
要给吹♥箫♥宝贝打个包了
is about to bag her some Honey.
在5号♥出口把她搞定了
Clean-up on aisle 5.
在比赛剩一回合 已经没有悬念的时候
With time left for only one more jam, and the game out of reach,
破碎辛普森出场了
Smashley Simpson is out of here.
该你上了
Okay, you’re in.
给我看看为什么她们叫你”无情”
Show me why they call you Ruthless.
去得分吧
Go get you some.
做好准备迎接侦察机队的新队员
Okay, Austin, get ready to meet your newest Hurl Scout.
她来了 22号♥
Here she is, number 22,
8个轱辘上最快的东西 无情贝比
The fastest thing on eight wheels, Babe Ruthless.
无情贝比? 好吧
Babe Ruthless? All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!