但你很菜
And you are not.
你好大的胆子
How dare you?
这事情别跟你妈妈说
Not to mention your Mom.
她没必要知道
She doesn’t have to know.
你没长蛋蛋
You don’t have the balls.
我能长出蛋蛋来
I can grow the balls.
绝对不可能
No way.
还有位子吗
Do you have room for one more?
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
谢谢你 甜心 我自己弄的
Thanks, honey. I do it myself.
好了 下一站 奥斯丁市中心
All right, next stop, downtown Austin.
你的轮滑名字叫什么
What’s your derby name?
口袋火箭
Pocket Rocket.
你的呢
What’s yours?
西班牙荡♥妇♥
Jaba The Slut.
-你来了 -是的
– Hey, you made it. – Oh, yeah.
很高兴你能来
Yeah, I’m glad you came.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是谁
What is that?
那就是剃刀 我们的教练
That would be Razor. He’s our coach.
他是个好人 非常了解轮滑
He’s a good guy. And he really knows his derby.
来吧 姑娘们 过来旱冰吧
All right, ladies. Let’s roll.
牛仔短裤
Ooh, jeans shorts
每天都穿
Every single day.
来认识一下梅森姐妹
Meet the Manson sisters.
从渥太华女子冰球大联盟
Gift from the Ottawa women’s hockey league
转会怒吼侦察机的人才
to the Hurl Scouts.
看起来都非常凶悍
They both seem really aggressive.
没准我们今年能够赢些比赛
Maybe we can finally win a few this year.
也许吧
Maybe.
好了 注意听 新人们
All right, listen up, fresh meat.
我们不光是长筒袜或者起狠名字
There’s a lot more to derby
更重要的是轮滑
than fishnets and picking out a tough name.
这是体育
This is a sport.
现在 联盟里有6个名额
Now, the league has six spots open.
所以不管你有什么能耐
So whatever shred of talent you have,
希望你们今天都能展现在赛道上
Hope you leave it out on the track for me today.
什么事
Okay, what is it?
抱歉
Sorry
规则是什么
Just what are the rules?
101规则 伙计们
Derby 101, people.
每队4名阻拦手在赛道上排好待命
Four blockers from each team are lined up on the track.
在她们之后10英尺
Ten feet behind them,
两名突破手排好待命 每队一人
two jammers are lined up, one from each team.
我们才是得分的人
We’re the ones who score.
第一声哨响后阻拦手们起跑
first whistle blows and the pack takes off.
第二声哨响后突破手们起跑
Then a second whistle blows and the jammers take off.
某人会速度更快
Some of us faster than others.
一旦突破手穿过了前面的阻拦手
Once the jammer breaks through the pack,
她要尽可能的得分
she hauls ass around the track a second time and tries to score.
每次对方的突破手穿过
For every player on the opposing team the jammer passes,
她就得一分
she gets a point.
每次比赛得分最多的一方胜
most points wins the game every single time.
现在 排好队来试试吧
Now, line up and get you some.
起来
Get up.
快滑 女士们 动起来
Go, ladies! Move it!
起来 起来 起来 走
Up, up, up, go!
看起来不错 芭比
Looking good, Barbie.
这是轮滑 不是跳舞
It’s roller derby, not cotillion.
来啊 给别人来一拳
Come on, put a hit on somebody.
他妈的 黛安
God damn it, Diane!
那个动作会让你直接被罚出场
Hey. That move will get you tossed from a game.
这项运动里面不允许这么干
There’s no place in this sport for that.
什么
What?
抱歉
Okay, sorry.
但我喜欢这种霸气
But I like the aggression.
很糟糕吗
Is it bad?

No.
41 需要加把劲
Forty-one, gotta improve on that.
39 32 还不错
39. 32, not bad.
29 加油
Twenty-nine. Let’s go.
23?
Twenty-three?
看起来你有对手了
Looks like you’ve got some competition.
是啊 是啊 等她学会打人再叫醒我吧
Yeah, yeah, wake me when she learns how to throw a hit.
或是被人打了
Or take one.
你是铁人玛文
Hey, you’re Iron Maven.
没错 马屁精
That’s right, kiss-ass.
你的马屁为什么不再拍得响一点
Why don’t you suck up a little harder?
你脸上有地方还没沾上大便呢
There’s still part of your face that doesn’t have doodie on it.
-短裤不错 -帮帮忙
– Nice shorts. – Help.
谁能帮我一下 我…
Can somebody help me? I…
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
顺便说一下 你成功了
Hey, by the way, you made it.
你是怒吼侦察机的一员了
You’re a Hurl Scout.
刚才干得不错
Nice work out there.
你脚上点火了 烧起来了
Your feet are on fire. They’re on fire.
真的 你看 着火了
Seriously, look, they’re on fire.
你要改时间表?
You’re changing your schedule?
我必须改 要练习
Well, I have to. You know, for practice.
别让我和飞行员单独在一块儿
Don’t leave me alone with Birdman.
你可以改成和我一样啊
You can change yours to mine.
不行 我得上SAT课 记得吗
I can’t. I’m actually taking an SAT class, remember?
沙妮娅
Shania,
我再也不管你沾在衣服上的牛排酱了
I am not cleaning salisbury steak sauce off of that fringe again.
我想跟你们俩说
Hey, I just wanted to let you guys know
我要改一下我工作的时间表
That I’m gonna change my work schedule
改到周一和周三
To Mondays, Wednesdays,
因为我要参加周二和周四的SAT课
’cause I wanna take an SAT class on Tuesdays, Thursdays.
我很感动
I’m impressed.
我也是
Me, too.
我喜欢聪明女孩 所以才娶了你妈
I like smart girls, that’s why I married your Mama.
也因为我把她肚子搞大了
Well, that and I knocked her up.
我们…我们不是马上该练习了吗
Shouldn’t…shouldn’t we, like, be practicing soon?
是啊 抓紧伙计们 我们不该迟到
Yeah, hurry up, you guys, we don’t wanna be late.
小心点 那个小男人还觉得我们可能赢
Careful, pee-wee here might get the idea we actually win.
-你不觉得吗 -当然不 从不
– You don’t? – Hell, no never.
“我们是第一”那一套就没兑现过
All that “we’re number 1” corporate crap doesn’t apply.
我们的恶劣态度还有点用
Our’s an asset here.
女士们 看看这个
Okay, ladies. Check it out.
刚出炉 结合你们自身情况的战术手册
Hot off the presses, brand new playbooks compiled by yours truly.
手干净吗
Your hands clean?
当然 我手干净
Yes, my hands are clean.
对于3号♥战术要特别留意
Pay particular attention to play number 3.
你们会被它征服的
I think it’s gonna blow your doors off.
破碎王 你每次都迟到
Smashley, you’re late as per usual.
我知道
I know.
那你也应该知道迟到不是什么好事
Well, then you must also know that there’s nothing cool about being late.
上道去吧
Hey…let’s hit the track.
今晚去洛夫乔伊喝酒
Who’s up for Lovejoy’s later tonight?
2美元一扎 谁去
$2 pitchers. Beer?
我去
I’m in.
我也去
Me, too.
我去
I’m in.
没邀请你
You weren’t invited.
那我也要去
I’m still in.
没有混战这回事
There’s no such thing as a scrimmage.
照我们练习的做
We practice the way we play.
玛文 你知道该怎么做
Maven, you know what to do.
波丽斯 给我看看你的能耐
Bliss, show me something good.
-你准备好了吗 -我准备好了吗
– You ready? – Am I ready?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!