Anytime.
后面的是莱利 这是我儿子
That’s Riley back there. He’s my little man.
这就是为什么你从来不和我们一起出去吗
So that’s why you never come out with us?
对 他控制着我的去向 对吧 莱利
Yeah, he pretty much owns my ass. Don’t you, Rile?
第一站 保姆家 然后去仓库
Okay, first stop, sitter. Then the warehouse.
贝比 贝比 贝比
Ruthless, Ruthless, Ruthless.
玛文 玛文 玛文
Maven, Maven, Maven?
猜猜我多大了
Hey, guess how old I am.
27岁?
Twenty-seven?
还真是会说话
Oh, that’s sweet.
我36了
I’m 36
猜猜我什么时候开始滑轮滑的
Guess when I started skating.
31岁
I was 31.
因为我花了很久才找到我真正擅长的事情
‘Cause it took me that long to find one thing that I was really good at.
你知道吗 我倾尽全力的去得到它
And you know what? I worked my ass off to get it.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
你才17岁 简直是太糟了
It’s too bad you’re only 17.
你觉得联盟知道了会说什么
What do you think the league is gonna say when they find that out?
还有你的队友们知道你撒谎了会怎样
Or your teammates, when they find out you’ve been lying?
-那糟透了 -玛文 求你了 听着…
– That’s gonna be rough. – Maven, please. Look…
不 你听着
No, you look.
属于你的时代会到来的 但不是现在
One day it will be your time, Ruthless, but it’s not your time now.
如果我是你 我是不会再去穿上溜冰鞋的
And if I was you, I wouldn’t even bother lacing up those skates.
我是奥利弗 现在不在家
It’s Oliver, I’m running with the bulls right now.
喂 奥利弗
Hey, Oliver.
我想和你谈谈 我用共用电♥话♥打给你的
I just need to talk to you. I…I’m calling you from a payphone.
我离家出走了
Look, I’ve left home.
你知道…我不想…
I…you know, this…I don’t…
我不想在电♥话♥里给你留言
I don’t wanna do this on voicemail,
你可以打到麦琪家去
so maybe you can get me on Maggie’s phone.
512-697-4998
512-697-4998
我们就到时候再说吧 再见
And then we can just…we can talk later. Okay, bye.
-你好 恩特小店 -亲爱的
– Oink Joint – Hey, baby.
喂 波丽斯
Hey, Bliss.
派什在吗
Is Pash there?
不在
She’s not here.
好吧 再见
Yeah, okay. Bye.
如果当我说 我在一群滑旱冰的人妖面前
If, you know, you hear a hint of pain in my voice
失去了自己最好朋友的时候
when I say that I’ve lost my best friend…
你能从我的声音里听到一点痛苦
…to a gang of roller skating she-males
如果你觉得今晚最值得一说的
and that the only highlight of my night
就是给个老头端了盘他都咬不动玉米
was serving corn to an old man
那么你错了
who can’t even chew it, then I’d say you’re wrong.
我很高兴
I’m happy.
好吧 这很怪异
Okay, that was odd.
很好的怪异
Oddly glorious.
无情贝比 怎么了
Ruthless, what’s up?
我有点事想跟大家说
I just had something I wanted to tell you all.
17岁?
Seventeen!?
你受伤了怎么办
What if you’d gotten hurt?
她父母可以把联盟给告了
Her parents could sue the league, you guys.
我知道
I know.
我们跟消防队的麻烦已经够多了
We’re in enough trouble with the fire marshal as it is.
-是啊 -只要她的一个父母同意…
– Exactly. – You know what? She can still play…
她还是可以参加的
…as long as she gets permission from one of her parents.
我不能
I can’t.
我现在甚至都没在家住
I’m not even living at home right now.
即便你不能跟我们轮滑
Well, even though you can’t skate with us
而且你还是个大骗子
and you’re a big liar.
你仍旧是侦察机队的一员
You’re still a Hurl Scout.
你可以做我们的吉祥物
Yeah, you could be our mascot.
有了孩子你才能理解 一切都变了
You can’t understand until you have one, everything changes.
我妈妈总是这么说
Yeah, that’s what my Mom always says.
你并不喜欢我妈妈
But you’re not really like her, though.
我可是一个很酷的姑姑
Oh, I’m the cool aunt?
是的
Yeah.
要不我今天不去学校 就跟你们玩吧
Why don’t I just cut school and hang out with you guys today?
波丽斯 我知道你想做自己喜欢的事
Bliss, I know what it’s like to wanna do your own thing,
相信我
believe me, I do.
不过也有一种折中的方式
But maybe there’s a way you can do it
不让你的父母感觉很糟糕
without making your parents feel like crap?
-什么 -我只是觉得
– What? – I’ve just been thinking.
你对你妈妈有些自私
I think maybe you’re being a little selfish with your Mom.
好吧 这样说
Okay, no.
从我出生那天开始
She’s the one who has been shoving her agenda
她就用她的想法控制我
down my throat since day one.
首先 有个关心你的妈妈就是幸运的
First of all, you’re lucky to have a Mom that even cares.
即使她对比赛的看法不对
And just because she’s wrong about derby,
也不能说明她做的什么都不对
doesn’t mean she’s wrong about every single thing.
如果莱利像你那样跟我撒谎
And if Riley ever lies to me the way you lied to your parents.
我会打断他的腿 让他哪儿也去不了
He wouldn’t even be able to run away ’cause I’d break his legs.
我开玩笑 那只是个笑话
I’m just kidding, honey. That was a joke.
我是支持你的
I am here for you,
不能因为你找了个新的家
but just because you’ve found a new
就把原来的家人都扔到一边
family doesn’t mean you throw the old one away.
祝你一天愉快 甜心
Have a swell day at school, sweetheart.
你没看见吧
You didn’t see that, did you?
先别忙着下结论
Please don’t judge me right now.
不管他是谁 他都配不上你
Whoever he is. He doesn’t deserve you.
过来
Come here.
我很难过
I feel sick.
我知道
I know you do.
我把一切都给他了
I gave him everything.
别这么说
No, don’t say that.
是真的
No, it’s true.
我做了
I did.
那么你要反省一下了
That’s a lot to process.
她穿着我的银河T恤
She was wearing my Stryper T-shirt.
我不明白他为什么要这么做
I just don’t understand how he could do that.
你的T恤?
Your T-shirt?
你唯一拥有的好东西
It’s the only cool thing you own.
你也知道
That you’d know about.
银河乐队
Stryper.
妈妈 这…
Mom, this isn’t…
这不管用
This isn’t working.
我知道
I know.
你让我觉得很愧疚
You just make me feel so guilty.
我也不想这样
That’s not what I want.
有时候我是自作自受
I deserve it sometimes.
我知道自己有时候有些极端
Well, I know I can go overboard sometimes.
但是当你最爱的那个人
But when the person that you love more than anything
说你很衰的时候…
tells you that you suck, it…
如果你想让我参加选美 我会的
If you want me to do the Miss Blue Bonnet pageant, I will.
不不不 我们不再那样了
No, no, no, no. We’re way past that.
这没什么 我已经把衣服都弄好了
No, it’s not a big deal. I mean, we already got the dress.
别为了我这样
Don’t do it for me.
好吧 我是为自己做的
Fine, I’ll do it for myself.
看看谁回来了
Look who’s back.
你没事就好
Glad you’re safe.
之前我不该那么说
I shouldn’t have said those things to you.
早就忘了 孩子
Already forgotten, kiddo.
她是故意让自己看起来很可怜的
She’s trying to look pathetic on purpose.
你还要怨恨她多久?
How long you gonna hold onto that grudge?
谢谢
Thanks.
派什 对不起 你知道 我…
Pash, I’m sorry. You see, I just…
好了
Come on.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的对不起
I’m really sorry.
我知道
I know.
你就一直这么说吧
Just keep…keep saying it.
好啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!