Yes! They did it, they did it! Yes!
我告诉过你 我们可以的
I told you, you could do it. I told you.
波碧
Poppy.
爸爸?爸爸 你怎么在这?
Dad? My dad! My dad! What are you doing here?
金斯莉女士打来电♥话♥ 她告诉我你知道了你妈妈的事
Mrs. Kingsley called. She told me you found out about Mom.
为什么不直接告诉我呢 爸爸?
Why didn’t you just tell me, Dad?
对不起 波碧 我怕那样会让你伤心
I’m sorry, Poppy. I thought it might make you too sad.
但我知道你想换个环境 呼吸一些新鲜的空气
I did know that you needed to breathe a different kind of air, though.
我做的对吗?
Did I do the right thing?
做的对 你知道妈妈以前是球队的队长吗?
You did. Did you know Mom was captain of the lacrosse team?
知道
Yes.
我还知道她现在 一定会以你为豪
And I also know that she is incredibly proud of you right now.
我也是
As am I.
爸 别让人看到你
Daddy, put your back into it.
哈亚特 你忘了这个
Harriet. We think you forgot this.
别忘了
Methinks so, too.
妈妈
Mummy!
我们是谁
Who are we?
开火
Fire!
这太过于LA风了
Major bloody SULA.
谁是卢比? 无名小卒
Who’s Ruby? Nobody.
只是我以前认识的一个令人厌恶的贱女人
Just some horridious cow I used to know.
做不到的 不可能
Can’t do it. No way!
你完全疯了
You’re completely insane.
准备好了吗? 不可能
Are you guys ready? No.

One.
二 三
Two, three. Two, three.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!