Well, Pip, why don’t you laugh?
匹普 你何不笑?
You’ve every right to.
你有理由笑
I’ve no wish to laugh, Estella. I’m truly sorry.
我不会笑 埃斯特拉 我真难过
You’ve no need to pity me. It has simplified my life.
你没必要同情我 我命该如此
There’s now no need to sell the house.
这房♥子现在不必出♥售♥了
It is mine and I shall live here.
它是我的 我要在这里居住
I shall like it here, Pip.
我喜欢它 匹普
Away from the world and all its complications.
它远离那复杂的世界
Estella…
埃斯特拉…
how long have you been here?
你已经在这里多久了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Estella, you must leave this house.
埃斯特拉 你必须离开这里
It’s a dead house. Nothing can live here.
它是一楝死房♥子 不能在这里居住
Leave it, Estella, I beg of you. What do you mean?
离开它 埃斯特拉 我求你 你说什么?
This is the house where I grew up. It’s part of me. It’s my home.
这是我长大的地方 它是我的一部份 它是我的家
It’s Miss Havisham’s home. But she’s gone.
它是哈维夏姆小姐的家 但她走了
Gone from this house, from us!
离开了这里 离开了你 离开了我们
She is not gone. She is still here with me in this house, in this very room.
她没有离去 她仍然和我在这里 在这每一间房♥子中
Then I defy her.
我藐视她
I have come back, Miss Havisham!
我回来了 哈维夏姆小姐
I have come back to let in the sunlight!
我回来了 要让阳光进来
Look, Estella! Look!
瞧 埃斯特拉 瞧
Nothing but dust and decay.
只有灰尘和腐烂 别无其他
I’ve never ceased to love you even when there seemed no hope.
我从没终止对你的爱 即使那里似乎是无希望的爱
You’re part of my existence, part of myself.
你是我存在的部份 我自己的部份
Estella, come with me, out into the sunlight.
埃斯特拉 和我一起到阳光下去
Look at me.
看着我
Pip, I’m afraid.
匹普 我害怕
Look at me.
看着我
We belong to each other.
我们属于彼此
Let’s start again.
让我们重新开始
Together.
一起
Oh, Pip!
哦 匹普

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!