Pete, Ellie, I understand your frustration.
彼得艾莉我知道你们很失望
But we all need to keep in mind that until the kids are adopted,
但要知道我们机构的首要目标就是
the primary goal of the system is family preservation.
让孩子受到家庭的庇护
And what about preserving our family? Yeah.
那又有谁来保护我们的家庭呢谁来呢
Nothing has been decided yet.
事情还没有盖棺定论
All right, October, that leaves you.
那好接下来奥克托布
Well, I have gotten a placement.
嗯 我也收养了一个大孩子
Oh. He is 14 and does play JV basketball.
他14岁了还参加了少年篮球队
But he is 5’2.”
他身高有点低
And white, with red hair.
皮肤很白染着红头发
Absolutely no fundamentals whatsoever.
也没什么基础
Oh, I get it. My problems seem stupid now.
额好吧看起来我的问题有点不合时宜
Why do I always have to go last?
为什么我总是最后一个呢
Stop. Okay. I know. It’s…
停下来吧-好的我想说
It’s very unprofessional.
这很不专业
This is the opposite of a support group.
这简直就是互助小组的反例
What am I gonna look like?
我会变成什么样子
You’re gonna look like a beautiful princess. Oh!
你会看起来像个漂亮的公主哦哇
Do I look like a flower?
那我像花朵一样美丽吗
Hey. Hey, hey, buddy.
嘿嘿嘿伙计
Mom. Hey, kids. Oh! Hi, honey!
妈妈嘿孩子们哦嗨亲爱的
Hey. Mom!
嘿妈妈
No, no, no. It’s totally washable.
没事的 没事的它们可以被洗掉的
It’s, um… That’s a Sharpie.
可是那是记号♥笔
Oh, yeah. Oh, dear.
额是的额亲爱的
Can you please get off the counter, honey? It’s dangerous.
亲爱的你能从柜子上下来吗这很危险
How was care group? So much fun.
互助小组怎么样太有趣了
Hey, hey, hey. We have news.
嘿嘿嘿我们想告诉你们个消息
You’re pregnant? Oh, my God!
你怀孕了吗哦天哪
Why are you doing this to me? I’m sorry. No?
你为什么这么说对不起那是什么消息呢
It’s okay. No. Just tell them.
快把消息告诉他们吧
Yeah? Uh-huh.
确定吗
Okay, okay.
马上马上
We are going to adopt through foster care, just like you guys!
我们也打算通过寄养所来领养孩子
I mean, we did not get it at first,
虽然我们不能怀孕
and then we met yours and saw what a wonderful choice it was.
但是我们遇到了你们看到了收养孩子这种方式
Hell of a lot cheaper than in vitro too.
比做试管婴儿要便宜的多了
Which is not the reason, but it’s a reason, if you’re weighing factors.
在这个决定中 你们对我们的影响挺大的
And we start classes next week!
所以我们打算下周开始上课啦
What do you guys think?
你们觉得怎么样
I think, uh…
我想呃
I think I have to take a crap.
真是令人作呕
That’s not the reaction we were looking for on that.
这好像不是我们期待中的反应
She’s jealous!
她一定是在嫉妒
Oh! Hey! Oh, my God! What are you doing?
哦嘿哦天哪你在做什么
What’s going on? Please give this to me. Lizzy!
怎么了请把这个还给我丽兹
You’re not allowed to take my phone! What’s she doing?
你不能拿走我的手♥机♥她在做什么
God! She’s taking naked selfies in the bathroom!
天哪她在浴室里拍裸照
She’s taking naked selfies of herself? What are you doing to my phone?
她在拍自己的裸照吗别动我的手♥机♥ 电♥话♥
I’m deleting everything here! Delete, delete, delete.
我要删除里面的所有内容全部删除
How many photos did you take? What is wrong with you?
你到底拍了多少张你到底为什么这么做
Everyone does it! It’s no big deal!
大家都这么做没什么大不了的
It’s a big, huge, giant deal!
这很有问题这很重要
Fifteen-year-old girls should never be naked, ever!
15岁的女孩要自尊自爱
Can you take the door? Don’t read my texts! Open the door!
你能拉着门吗不能看我的短♥信♥把门打开
“If you don’t show me something soon, I might lose interest.”
如果你不马上给我看照片我可就没什么兴趣了
What? Who is this person, Lizzy? Open the door!
什么这个人是谁丽兹开门
Oh, no. No, no. Dick pic! There’s a dick pic!
哦不不不色情照有张色情照
Come on, kids, we are going in the living room.
来吧孩子们我们去客厅呆着
Is this that kid Jacob you were talking about?
你是在和一个叫雅各布的人聊天吗
That sweet kid from school is sending you photos of his beeswax?
那个给你寄他性感照片的男孩儿吗
Jesus, that is a trout!
天哪这可是个老油条
Get out of here!
离开这里
Lizzy! Get out here now!
丽兹现在快出来
Give me the phone! Let go!
把电♥话♥还给我放开
This is not cool Lizzy! I don’t have to listen to you anymore,
这并不时髦丽兹我再也不想听你说话了
Pretend Mom!
你这个假妈妈
This isn’t…
不是
Still think it’s a wonderful choice?
你们还坚持这是一个好的选择吗
Our foster kids aren’t gonna act like that.
我们的孩子不会这么做的
That’s on you guys.
只是你们的孩子而已
What exactly is a dick pic?
Dic pic是什么
What do you think it is, Mom? Wild guess. Dick. Pic.
你觉得会是什么呢妈妈色情照啊
You know, honey, when I had… times like this,
亲爱的当我 面临这种问题的时候
I had to search myself
我总是不断思考
and remember…
并回忆
why I became a mother in the first place.
一开始为什么我选择成为一名母亲
And that was helpful.
这种思考很有帮助
Is this that kid Jacob’s house? Is that where we’re going?
这是雅各布家吗就是我们要去的地方吗
Just calm down, okay? Please tell me where we are.
冷静点好吗告诉我咱们在哪里
I don’t want to get arrested.
我可不想被逮捕
Will you just trust me? Come on.
你只需要相信我就行下车吧
Oh. Hi.
哦你好
Hey. I don’t know if you guys remember us.
嘿我不知道你们是否还记得我们
Pete and Ellie from foster orientation?
寄养所见过的的彼得和艾莉
Oh, yeah. Hi. How you doing?
哦记得嗨你好吗
Uh, what can we do for you?
呃我们能为你做些什么呢
So now she wants to come back and be Mommy again.
所以现在她想回来再一次成为一位母亲
And it looks like she’s got a real shot.
而且看起来她真的有机会
Lizzy, she’s treating us like we’re the enemy.
丽兹她对待我们就像对待敌人一样
Now we don’t know what the hell to do.
现在我们不知道该怎么办
So I just thought, I mean, your daughter turned out so great.
所以我想知道为什么你们的女儿如此优秀
Is she up there studying? Hey, Brenda, you gonna come down?
她在那里学习吗嘿布兰达你要下来吗
I thought maybe we could speak with her,
我们想和她谈谈
and she’d get us pumped up like before.
也许能让我们像之前一样抱有希望
Is that a possibility? Yeah, that’d be great. She was amazing.
有可能吗对的那太好了她太棒了
We could use a pep talk right now.
我们需要一次鼓舞人心的谈话
Um, Brenda is, um… back in rehab.
嗯布兰达她嗯 回到康复中心了
Excuse me, what? We caught her using a couple months ago.
对不起什么几个月前我们发现她在吸毒
Are you shitting me right now?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Her inspirational, heartwarming goddamn speech
她那鼓舞人心令人心旷神怡的演讲
is the reason we signed up for this shit-show in the first place!
是我们当初报名参加活动的主要原因
Now you’re telling me she’s back on… Ow!
现在你告诉我她又变回了老样子 噢
You listen to me, crazy woman!
你听我说疯女人
Brenda has struggled with substance abuse
布兰达一直在同毒品作斗争
ever since her mother’s boyfriend started her on meth when she was 11.
她11岁的时候被她母亲的男朋友注射了冰♥毒♥
Sometimes she stumbles. But she is a good kid.
有时她会走入歧途但她是个好孩子
And she’s in there doing the work, getting herself clean.
她会认真干活把自己整理的干干净净
So you don’t know what’s gonna happen.
你不知道会发生什么
And this has you feeling what? Frustrated? Scared? Lost? Is that it?
所以让你感到沮丧害怕失落吗
Yes! I’m a little afraid to say anything, but yes, that’s basically
对我有点害怕是的没错这就是
how we feel.
我们的感受
That’s how your children feel every day of their lives.
这也正是你们孩子每天的生活感受
When you took this on, you felt good about yourself
当你领养他们的时候你自我感觉良好
because you knew that it mattered, right?
因为你知道这很重要对吧
Well, guess what.
好吧大家都知道的
Things that matter are hard.
重要的事情往往很困难
Now I know where Brenda
现在我知道布兰达那
gets her inspiring speech thing.
鼓舞人心的演讲是从哪里来的灵感了
Listen, guys, right now, you’re all they’ve got.
听着现在你们就是孩子们的全部
So your job is to keep them safe,
所以你们的工作就是保证他们的安全
whether they want you to or not.
不论他们是否接受
He’s got it too.
他也被潜移默化的影响了
That was incredible. Thank you.
太不可思议了谢谢您
I’m so sorry that I blew up at you.
很抱歉我对你大发脾气
I’m sorry I slapped you!
还扇了你一巴掌
I know! That was crazy! I know. I apologize.
没事这很好嗯十分抱歉
It was good. I needed it. I haven’t been slapped for a long time.
这很好我需要它我好久没挨耳光了
It was a bit aggressive. It was a little bit out of line.
醍醐灌顶茅塞顿开
Well, you were, honey. You were.
可以可以亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!