Hey, hon. Hey.
嗨亲爱的嗨
Hi. How’s she doing? She’s good.
她做得怎么样她挺好的
Oh. Yeah. And check this out.
噢对了还有个事儿
I got here early, Lizzy saw me, and she came over and just starts
我今天到早了丽兹看到我然后就
talking.
开始说话了
To you? Yeah!
跟你说话吗对啊
Not, like, full-on girl talk, but not the usual silent treatment either.
不是那种乖女孩的聊天也不是平常的冷战
She was telling me about that kid Jacob,
她居然还跟我讲了那个叫雅各布的男孩
and how he doesn’t say much so she can’t tell if he likes her.
还有他不怎么说话她不知道他是不是喜欢她
Next thing I know I’m in full mom mode, giving her advice, like,
下一刻我就进入了妈妈模式给她建议比如
“Well, sometimes with the quiet types you’ll have to make the first move.”
对害羞的男孩有时候你要迈出第一步
You said “make a move”? You told her to make a move on a boy?
你说什么第一步你让她对男孩迈出第一步
This kid is harmless, baby. Trust me.
这是个好男孩宝贝相信我
I’m thrilled she even likes him. I totally pegged her for the bad boys.
没想到她居然会喜欢他我想她爱上一个坏男孩
What happened? Juan broke Potato Chips.
怎么回事啦阮弄坏了薯条
Calm down. I’m gonna fix her, okay? Here you go. See?
别哭别哭我可以修好她的看修好啦
Thanks, Daddy.
谢谢耙耙
Did you hear that? I just got my first “Daddy”!
你有听到吗她刚刚叫我爸爸
That’s… You suck!
你作弊了吧
No fair! I want some of that. Hey, honey.
不公平我也要嗨亲爱的
Lita, can I help you with anything? Nope!
丽塔我有什么可以帮到你吗没有
No, what? Are you talking to me? Who am I?
什么没有你是跟我说话吗我是谁啊
Ellie. Juan. Buddy, come here!
艾莉阮宝贝来这儿
Come here, Son.
来这儿乖儿子
How’s your foot? You okay? You okay if I call you “Son”?
你的东西好吃吗我叫你儿子你可以接受吧
Sure.
当然啦
Where’s Lizzy? Right there. See her?
丽兹去哪儿了就在那儿看得到吗
Oh, yeah, she’s right there.
噢当然她就在那儿
She just comes out here, she takes all this stuff out,
她刚来这儿然后翻了个底朝天
and she can’t bother with the one second it takes
她甚至不会用一秒钟
to close a stupid door or put anything in the sink.
关上这个门或者放脏东西到水槽里
What happened? I found my hairbrush in the toilet this morning.
发生了什么我早上在马桶里找到我的梳子
What? I told you that wasn’t me!
什么鬼我都说了不是我放的
Of course it was you. I left it in the bathroom for you.
不是你是谁是我留在浴室给你用的
Juan and Lita aren’t even up yet. I’m up now, Miss Noisy Pants.
阮和丽塔都还没起床我起床啦吵闹小姐
I’m sorry, sweetie. I thought we were really connecting.
对不起啊我的小宝贝我以为我们关系在变好
I left it there for her with a nice little note, with hearts on it and stuff.
我留在那给她用还贴了个爱心小便贴
Oh, my God. I didn’t do it.
我滴天哪不是我扔进马桶的
Wow. Hello. What is that?
哇哦你好这是什么鬼
You’re wearing that? Are you going to a strip club?
你穿着这衣服是去脱衣舞俱乐部吗
Sorry I don’t dress like an uptight douche like you.
对不起我不会像你穿得像个焦虑的沙雕那样
You don’t talk to my wife like that! This is from Ann Taylor. Loft!
你不能这样和我老婆说话这是安泰勒阁楼的衣服诶
You know what? Go put some clothes on, a lot of them.
赶紧去穿外套越多越好
Then get in my truck. I’m driving you this morning. Oh, my God!
然后上车今天早上我送你我滴天哪
You guys are so annoying!
你们真的很吵诶
Change the clothes. It’s not that big of a deal.
去换衣服这又不是什么大事儿
Hey. Do I dress like a douche?
嗨我穿得像个沙雕吗
No. Make sure she gets out to my truck. Bye, Daddy.
没有看着她让她上我的车再见啦耙耙
Bye, sweetie.
再见小宝贝
Oh, my goodness. Oh.
吓死我了
Hey, what’s that? Oh!
怎么回事儿啊
You okay?
你没事吧
That’s a shame.
真的太羞耻了
What are we doing here? Let’s go.
我们在干嘛呢走啦
I’m gonna be late for school, you know.
我会迟到的你知道吗
Come on.
进来吧
Okay. So you’re punishing me with manual labor.
哦嚯所以你现在是体罚我咯
I’ve worked harder than you’ve ever…
我任何时候都比你更努力地活着
Yeah, I know, you’re a badass.
嗯我知道你很了不起
This isn’t a punishment, okay? Hey!
这不是惩罚好吧嗨
I’m Stewart. You probably… You… What’s up?
我是Stewart你应该就是你好吗
Stewart. Don’t ever talk to her again, okay?
斯图尔特别再跟她说话好吗
As a matter of fact, go to lunch. It’s 8:15.
计划有变你去吃午餐这才八点十五分诶
Okay. Lunch it is.
好吧午餐时间
Come on.
过来
Put these on. What?
把这些穿上什么鬼
Just put them on.
别废话穿上
Lizzy, I know you’re angry.
丽兹我知道你很生气
At us, at the world. Maybe at yourself a little bit.
不爽我们不爽这个世界可能也有点不爽你自己
I don’t know, and you’re not talking.
我不知道你又不肯说话
Truth is, when I’m pissed, I don’t like to talk about it either.
事实是我生气的时候也不想说话
But you know what I do like to do?
但你知道我生气会做什么
Oh! I like to break shit.
啊我生气时喜欢搞破坏
R… Really?
真的吗
Anything in this room.
这屋子里的任何东西
Swing away. Okay.
砸起来嗯嗯
Huh? How’d that feel? It felt good!
怎么样感觉爽吗爽啊
Feels good, huh? I told you. Yeah.
没骗你吧嗯嗯
Now… Whoa, whoa! Don’t waste it, all right? I want you to do me a favor.
停停停别浪费现在我想你帮我个忙
I need you to think about something that really pisses you off.
我需要你想些真的能搞毛你的事
You got it? I got it.
明白没明白了
Let’s see it. Bust that shit up.
好的呢砸它
Yes!

There you go. You like that? Yeah, that was good.
爽吧 你喜欢不当然非常爽
All right, come on.
好接着来
There we go. Yes!
爽吧
Ho-ho! Double shot!
哈哈双杀
You like that?
爽完了吧
That was cool.
超爽的
So no school today, huh?
所以今天不上学了吗
Pete took me to the house you’re flipping. Hmm.
彼得带我去你们正在装♥修♥的屋子了嗯哼
We did some demo work. That’s cool.
我们做了些了不得的工作嗯挺好的
Um, hey, hey, come on.
嗨嗨嗨过来
About that hairbrush?
那个马桶里的梳子吗
my mom used to brush my hair…
我亲妈以前是帮我梳头的
and I don’t know, I’m sorry.
我不知道很对不起
It’s okay. I’m sorry too.
没关系的我也有错
No, you have no reason to be sorry. No, I’m really sorry.
不不你没有错才不是呢真的对不起
All right.

I’m gonna go clean up. Hairbrush is in the toilet, if you need it.
我现在去收拾干净如果你需要的话梳子在马桶里
Good one.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You wanna rotate like this, okay?
你要这样转动胳膊才行
Yeah.
对就是这样
Juan hit me!
阮打我了
Oh, no. Oh, God!
啊 我的天哪
Hey, number three, where’s your mother?
嘿三号♥球员把你妈叫过来
I’m okay. Okay.
我没事没事就好
I didn’t hit her!
我没有打她
Juan, where did you put my phone?
阮你把我手♥机♥藏哪儿了
I didn’t take your phone! No, I didn’t!
我没有拿你的手♥机♥我真的没有
All right! First try!
好第一次尝试
Tres. Tres.
TresTres
There you go. Dad, Dad, Dad!
学会了没爸 爸 爸
There you go, Juan.
拿好了阮
Spit it out, spit it out!
吐出来吐出来
Here, water! No, we need ice!
接住水不我们需要冰
Water, water. Here. Oh, gosh.
水来了 水来了天哪
Hey.

Hey, buddy.
嘿小宝贝
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿嘿嘿
Hey. It’s okay, sweetie. Did you have a bad dream?
嘿一切安好呢小宝贝你发噩梦了吗
Yeah. Yeah?
嗯嗯真的啊
You’re okay. You’re safe and sound in your bed.
没有事的你在被窝里很安全
You’re good.
你四肢健在呢
Good night, buddy.
晚安啦小宝贝
Good night, Mommy.
晚安嘛嘛
What?
什么
What did you say?
你刚刚说什么了
Juan, what did you say?
阮能在说一次吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!