No? She doesn’t like it? Why not?
不好吗 她不喜欢吗 为什么啊
Looks like a robot, buddy! Lita, look at this big box!
看着像个机器人啊 老弟丽塔你看这个大箱子
Dude, it walks and talks. This could be my helmet!
哥们它会说话还会走路这可能是我的头盔
What about the presents? I would’ve went crazy if I got a robot.
那这些礼物呢 我要是有个机器人我会高兴疯的
I’m playing with that robot. And this could be the spaceship.
我玩那个机器人 这个可以当宇宙飞船
Can I go inside? Sure.
我可以进去吗当然可以
Hey, guys. Wow, you really like cardboard boxes, huh?
嘿,孩子们,哇,你们真的很喜欢玩纸箱哈
Is anybody interested in playing with the giant dollhouse it took
有人喜欢这个花了三小时弄好的玩具屋感兴趣吗
three hours to assemble?
花了我三小时组装
Did it come in a big box?
是装在大盒子里的吗
Yeah, it did. It came in a big $200 box.
是的在一个值200美元的大盒子里
Let’s go! Let’s go!
我们走
Come on. Let’s go get the box.
来吧去拿箱子了
Christmas is boxes. Yes.
圣诞节就是要玩箱子没错
Hey, Lizzy, this one’s for you too.
嘿丽兹这是给你的
Merry Christmas. Oh.
圣诞快乐哇哦
Another one. Yeah.
另一个是的
Thanks. Merry… Merry Christmas.
谢谢圣诞圣诞快乐
You didn’t have to get all this stuff for us.
其实没必要给我们这么多
I know, I know, but we wanted to.
我懂我懂但我们很乐意
We were excited. Did we go overboard?
我们很兴奋是不是太过了
No, no, no! Um, I’m sorry.
没没没呃抱歉
I’m happy. I am. I…
我很开心
It’s nice to see Lita and Juan get presents
很开心看到丽塔和阮能收到
that weren’t donated from total strangers, so…
不完全是陌生人捐的礼物
Hey, Lizzy, if you ever want to talk about anything…
嘿丽兹如果你想聊一些事
I know it’s Christmastime and you may have memories and things.
我知道现在是圣诞节你经历过些事情
Oh, no, no, no. I’m… I’m…
不不不我
I’m good. I…
我很好
You know what? I just haven’t had my morning coffee yet.
你知道吗我只是早上忘喝咖啡了
So I’m gonna get that.
我现在去喝一杯
Do you want some coffee? Sure.
你要吗好
We want to thank the Lord for our first Christmas together.
感谢上天让我们一起度过第一个圣诞
And we want to give thanks for this lovely meal and also this, um,
感恩拥有这美味的晚饭还有
bounty of super fun cardboard boxes.
这些超有意思的纸板盒子
Amen. Amen.
阿门阿门
Okay. Tuck in, everybody.
好了大家开动吧
Where’s my potato chips?
我的薯片呢
We’re not having chips tonight, munchkin. Sorry.
今天晚上没有薯片吃抱歉小家伙
I want my chips. Lita!
我要吃薯片丽塔
Pete and I worked really hard on this dinner.
彼得和我很努力地做了这顿饭
There’s lots of yummy food for you to eat.
有很多好吃的给你吃
No! Hey, hey, hey.
不要嘿嘿嘿
Hey! Lizzy, Lizzy, please! Lizzy, no, okay? I’ve got this.
丽兹丽兹等等丽兹别这样让我来
Why are you yelling at me? I’m just trying to help you.
你为什么对我吼我想帮你啊
I’m not yelling at…
我没有吼你
I’m sor… I am. Just then I was. But it’s… Look.
呃我刚的确有吼对不起但是
Lita, don’t do what Lizzy said. What did you say? C uatro? “Go to
丽塔不必听丽兹刚说的呃你说了什么
your bedroom”?
回房♥间吗
No, cuatro means “quart.” Like quart of milk.
不这词意思是夸脱就像一夸脱牛奶
She said, “You’re not gonna have a potato chip, but you will drink
她说没有薯片吃但你可以喝
that milk.”
牛奶
In any case, we have this. It’s fine.
总之我们可以
Okay. Fine. Okay.
好吧行好
Let’s try some of this meat loaf, okay?
尝一下肉吧好么
No! I want my chips! You’re not having chips!
不要我要薯片没有薯片给你吃
I don’t think she’s getting on board with the plan, honey.
宝贝我觉得她不会听你的
I don’t want this! Hey!
我不要这个嘿
You sure you don’t wanna give her chips? No, we’re not giving her chips.
你确定不给她点薯片吗不不会给她的
Lita, stay right there!
丽塔回来
Oh, God, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.
我天对不起抱歉
No, it’s okay. Don’t cry. Relax.
没关系别哭放松
Watch your feet, okay? Raised feet!
当心脚下抬脚
I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry.
我不是故意的真的对不起
You give those to me.
把薯片给我
Ow! Ow. Calm down. Don’t cry.
嗷冷静别哭
I want my chips!
我要吃薯片
Just stay there, Juan.
别动阮
These are really, really good potatoes.
这土豆真的很好吃
Oh, my God. Are you okay? Oh, God. Hold on.
我的天你还好吗我天等下
Lita, duck!
丽塔我去
What are you doing? Look, I’m trying to put it out!
你在做什么我在想办法灭火阿
With ketchup? Put it out!
用番茄酱吗灭火
All right. Lita?
好了丽塔呢
Wait, wh-what’s that noise?
等下什么声音
Why is she growling? That wasn’t in the classes. I got nothing for
她为什么这样上的课里没有教这个
that.
怎么办
She’s got a knife.
她拿了刀
It’s just a SpongeBob knife. It’s still a knife.
只是个海绵宝宝的刀那也是刀啊
Just put the knife down, honey.
把刀放下宝贝
Look, kid, just put down the weapon, okay?
孩子放下武器好吗
You guys want me to deal with this, or do you still got it?
你们想让我来处理还是你们依旧可以
Do you wanna let her jump in here now, please? Okay, okay. Fine.
让她来帮忙吧好吗好好好吧
Fine!

Gracias.
谢谢
Ellie, you gotta learn some Spanish.
艾莉你得学一点西班牙语
Why would you give a kid milk in a glass cup? I’m sorry. I didn’t.
小孩喝的牛奶为什么用玻璃杯装对不起我没
Why did she do that? I hate her!
她干嘛这样我讨厌她
That didn’t take long. They hate us already.
才没多久他们已经讨厌我们了
Well, technically, she said she hates you.
呃确切地说她是说讨厌你
Okay, okay, okay! I want a Barbie!
好好好我要芭比
This isn’t even a real Barbie.
这都不算是真的芭比娃娃
You’ve got a real Barbie that Santa gave you a few weeks ago.
之前圣诞老人都给了你一个真的芭比了
Santa got me a fat Barbie! I want a skinny Barbie!
圣诞老人给我的是胖的芭比我要一个瘦的
She’s not fat. She’s body positive.
她不胖那是健康的身材
If you put the doll back, I’ll get you a giant ice cream sundae.
如果你把娃娃放下我给你买♥♥超大的圣代吃
So you’re rewarding this behavior?
所以你是在奖励她这行为
What are you thinking? You handle it.
你在想什么你来处理吧
Juan, get out of there. Please? Don’t hit me! Don’t hit me! I’m sorry!
阮出来吧好吗别打我别打我我错了
I didn’t hit him, okay? I never have hit him.
我没有打他好吗我从来没打过他
I would never hit a kid. I want a Barbie!
我不会打孩子的我想要芭比
Stop right now, or you’re not getting lunch or dinner.
停下来不然没有午饭也没有晚饭吃
We’re not starving people here, okay? I have this under control.
我们不是要让谁挨饿好吗我来处理
Yeah, Lizzy, you body-positive whore!
嘿丽兹你个胖婊♥子♥
Okay, you’re done. Gimme that. Give it to me. Just give me that now!
你完了 给我把它给我
Oh, yeah? Yeah, it really looks like you’ve got it.
噢对看起来一切尽在你掌握呢
Scan it! Hurry! No! We’re not doing this!
扫进去快点不我们不要这个
Someone videotaping this? Pete, where are you? Where’s Pete?
有人录下来了吗彼得你在哪里彼得人呢
You’re done. Oh, great. You’re out there? Thank you so much.
你完了行你出去了真是太感谢了
Hey, sweetie. I brought the car.
宝贝我把车开来了
Saved you a little walking time. We had a front space.
节省你走路的时间门前还有路要走
Well, it’s still closer.
好吧但也很近了
Hey, Pete, look at my pretty new doll. Wow.
嘿彼得看这个新娃娃漂亮吧哇哦
So you caved, huh? No, I did not cave.
所以你还是妥协了没有
I bought it for her. It was only four bucks.
我买♥♥给她的只要四美金
Can we just get out of here, you coward?
我们能离开这里了吗你个胆小鬼
Holy shit. There they are.
卧♥槽♥他们来了
Hey, Jan, Jerry. They’re here.
嘿简杰瑞他们到了
Oh, man! Kid dinged a Porsche.
噢我天车门蹭到了保时捷
Dude, what are you doing? I’m sorry, I’m sorry!
伙计你在做什么对不起对不起
All right. Just don’t cry, okay?
好吧别哭好吗
He’s gonna have to leave a note.
他需要留张纸条了
Just help get the stuff out of the back. Lita! Lita! Honey.
就帮我把东西拿出来丽塔丽塔宝贝
Ellie looks dehydrated. She looks bad.
艾莉看起来像脱水了看起来很糟糕
We’ve got the pizza! Juan, whoa, whoa. What are you doing, bud?
我们带了些披萨阮你在做什么
Oh, sorry! Oh, Christ.
噢对不起噢天啊
It’s so warm. Hey, put the pizza down.
好暖和嘿把披萨放下
You can’t hold it like that. Hi, Mom.
你不能那样拿着嗨妈妈
Hey, Dad.
嘿爸爸
You must be Lizzy.
你一定就是丽兹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!