What are you doing? You want to get in? You wanna say hi to Lizzy?
你在做什么你想进来吗你想和丽兹打个招呼吗
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
What are they doing here?
他们在这里干什么
You never said I couldn’t have any people over.
你从没说过我不能让任何人来玩
Everybody knows you can’t have people over when you’re grounded.
每个人都知道被禁足的时候是不能有人过来的
You know that too, because they obviously came in through the window.
你也知道因为他们显然是从窗户进来的
This place is disgusting, by the way.
顺便说一下这个地方太恶心了
God, what a Nazi bitch. What did you call me?
天呐真是个纳粹婊♥子♥你刚才说我什么
I don’t know. You just seem like a Nazi bitch.
我不知道你就像个纳粹婊♥子♥
Get out. Now.
出去现在
Out. Both of you, out. Go! Now! No, you get out of my room.
出去你们两个出去去吧现在不你滚出我的房♥间
No, no, I’m staying in your black room. These guys are leaving.
不不我要你在这黑屋子里待着这些人要走了
No, out the window, Pussy Riot! Way you came in!
不从窗户出去造♥反♥者们哪里来的哪里去
Out, now! Holy shit!
出去现在卧♥槽♥
Out! Out!
出去出去
Oh! You’re literally crazy!
哦你真是疯了
You’re driving me crazy! Oh, my God. What are you doing?
是你把我逼疯的哦我的天你在做什么
You’re acting like you’re a psychopath. Start the car.
你看起来像个精神病患者发动汽车
What is going on in there? Lizzy, please, I said you’re grounded.
里面发生了什么丽兹拜托我说你被禁足了
Where are you going? I’m calling my caseworker.
你要去哪里我要打电♥话♥给我的社工
That’s a good idea, huh?
好主意嗯
Get CPS to come, make your little brother and sister pack up their court bears
让警♥察♥来让你的弟弟和妹妹打包他们的小熊
and trash bags in the middle of the night and move them back to the Muskies?
和垃圾袋然后搬回莫斯科
That’ll be really good for them. Better than you.
那对他们真好那也比你好
No! Not better than me! I can’t with you. Can you please deal with her, Pete?
不不比我好我受不了你了你能处理一下吗彼得
Hey, Lizzy, you’re gonna… We’re really good people!
嘿丽兹你要我们真是好人
We just want to make a nice home for you. Is that so wrong?
我们只想给你一个完美的家这样不对吗
You’re just another white lady who wants to adopt little charity orphans
你只是一个想做慈善收养孤儿的白人女士
to make you feel good about yourself.
这能让你对自己感觉良好
Pete, you tell her what my nationality is! Tell her!
彼得你告诉她我是什么人告诉她
Well, actually by blood she is…
嗯事实上她是
I’m one-eighth Comanche, okay? So I’m not that white!
我有八分之一的科曼奇族血统好吗所以我不是白人
And do I look like I feel good about myself right now?
我现在看起来有自我感觉很好吗
Okay, then tell me! Please tell me!
好吧那告诉我请告诉我
Why did you suddenly feel the urge to get foster kids?
你为什么突然有了想要收养孩子的冲动
Because we… It was… I mean, I…
因为我们是我是说我
“Pete, please?” Exactly. No, I…
彼得求你了就是这样不我
Hey, you’re not going anywhere. Stop right there!
嘿你哪儿都不能去站住
I mean it. Don’t open that door.
我是认真的别打开那扇门
Hey! Do not get in that car. You hear me?
嘿别上那辆车你听见了吗
Don’t shut that door. I mean it!
别关那扇门我是认真的
Good. Now can we just go inside so we can talk about this?
很好现在我们能进去谈谈这个吗
Juan, drop it right now!
阮马上放下
What are you doing? Take it out!
你在做什么把它拿出来
No, better to leave it in till we get to the hospital. You’re okay, buddy. We’re here.
不最好在到医院之前别动它你没事的伙计我们在呢
We’re here. You’re okay.
我们在这里你会没事的
Stay still. I got to wrap it up.
坚持一下我得把它包起来
Relax. We’ll get you there in one second, okay? You’re…
放轻松我们马上送你去医院好吗你是
Oh, honey, Juan is gonna be okay. Come on.
哦亲爱的阮会没事的来吧
You know what? Tell the girls we need their car. Now!
你知道吗告诉女孩们我们需要他们的车现在
Get out! Move your ass! Come on!
出来快点动起来快点
I got you, buddy. I got you. Get in, get in, get in.
我在呢孩子我在呢-上车上车上车
Seat belts on, everybody! Seat belts on.
大家系好安全带系好安全带
You’re a brave boy, you hear me? Look at me. You’re so brave. Yeah?
你是个勇敢的孩子听到了吗看着我你真勇敢对吧
You’re doing such a good job, buddy. We’re right here.
你做的太棒了伙计我们就在这里呢
Hello! Hey, help, please.
你好嘿救救他
What happened? He’s got a nail in his foot.
发生什么事了他脚上有根钉子
I didn’t want to take it out, just in case.
我不想拿出来以防万一
That was very smart. Put him right on this gurney.
那很聪明把他放在这个轮床上
Hey, buddy. It’s all right, buddy. We’re here.
嘿伙计没事的伙计我们在这呢
Are you the mother? Yes. Oh, I’m his foster mom.
你是母亲吗是的哦我是他的养母
Okay. Right this way, Dad.
好的这边走爸爸
Hey, buddy, what’s your name?
嘿伙计你叫什么名字
Juan, we’re gonna clean this off, give you a little anesthetic,
阮我们要把这个清理干净给你打一针麻醉剂
and then take this nail out.
然后把钉子拿出来
Hold my hand. Gonna be a little pinch. Look at me.
握住我的手可能会有点疼看着我
Hold my hand, hold my hand. A little bit of a sting.
抓住我的手抓住我的手有点刺痛
Stop! Stop! It’s almost over.
停下住手快好了
That’s it. It’s done! It’s done. It’s done.
就是这样好了好了好了
I think we should take Lita to the lobby.
我想我们应该带丽塔去大厅
You want to go with her or stay here with Juan?
你想和她一起去还是留下来陪阮呢
You take her.
你抱着她吧
Come here. Hey, I’m right here.
过来嘿我就在这儿
He’s okay. You’re so brave.
没事了你真勇敢
You’re doing so good, buddy.
你做得太好了伙计
So he doesn’t have to wear a cast or anything? It’s just stitches?
所以他不必穿石膏什么的只是缝线吗
Yeah. Well, that’s good news.
是的好吧这是个好消息
And how did this happen?
这是怎么发生的呢
It was my fault. I walked away, and I left the gun there.
这是我的错我走开了把钉枪留在了那里
Juan just picked it up. No. It wasn’t their fault. It was mine.
阮刚把它捡了起来不不是他们的错是我的错
I was trying to leave in a car and I wasn’t supposed to,
我想开车离开但我不该离开
and then they got distracted, and then I yelled at Juan,
然后他们分心了然后我对阮大喊大叫
and he dropped the thing on his foot…
然后他手上的钉枪掉到了脚上
Don’t be ridiculous. I should never have left the nail gun there.
别扯淡了我不应该把钉枪留在那儿
Pete, shut up! This is the kind of stuff they move kids for, okay?
彼得闭嘴这就是他们让孩子搬走的原因好吗
It wasn’t their fault. They didn’t do anything.
这不是他们的错他们什么都没做
I should be the one getting in trouble right now. It’s okay.
我应该是犯了错的人没关系
Why don’t you come on over here? Excuse me.
你为什么不过来这里呢抱歉
And, uh, let’s talk about what happened.
我们来谈谈发生了什么
So, uh, nobody’s being moved.
所以呃没有人会被搬走
Hey. What’s wrong?
嘿怎么了
Uh, I have no idea. I just woke up this morning and…
呃我不知道今天早上我刚醒来
Damn it.
该死的
You know what? I think I can help.
你知道吗我想我能帮忙
I have a…
我有一个
I have this really great detangler. You want me to…?
我有一个很棒的梳子要不要我
Sure, yeah. Yeah, whatever, yeah. Yeah?
当然是的是的管他呢当然了是吗
Okay, here.
好吧这里
Have a seat, and I’ll… Yeah.
坐下来我会是啊
Okay.
好的
Wow. How’d this happen? I don’t know.
哇怎么会这样我不知道
Yeah. Just let me know if it pulls, okay?
是啊如果拽到头发了就跟我说声好吗
Okay. That’s good.
好的搞定了
Better, yeah? Oh, wow. Yeah. Thank you.
好多了是吧哦哇是啊谢谢了
Let me just smooth it out for you.
让我再把它弄顺点
Thank you.
谢谢了
No problem. It’s all gone.
没关系一切都过去了
You all set? Yep.
都准备好了吗准备好了
Hey, thanks for the lunch. No problem.
嘿谢谢你的午餐没关系
Oh, is that that boy Jacob?
哦那是雅各布吗
The one that just picked up that bit of trash?
刚刚捡了垃圾的那个
Don’t freak out about it. No! Why would I freak out about it?
别大惊小怪没有我为什么要大惊小怪呢
He looks like an artistic type, like you said.
就像你说的他看起来像一个艺术型的人
You think so? Definitely!
你真的这么认为吗当然了
Look at that face. Yeah.
看看那张脸是啊
Conscientious. Picking up trash.
挺有责任心的知道把垃圾捡起来
Yeah. Yeah, he is. Yeah.
是啊是他是
Well, have a good day. Thanks. You too.
好的祝你有愉快的一天谢谢你也是
Okay. All right.
好的好的
Careful with your foot, Juan. Bye, Lita.
小心你的脚阮再见丽塔
Well, did you see that?
你看到了吗
Definitely starting to hate me a bit less, right?
肯定开始不那么恨我了对吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Hi, Lizzy. Hey, Charlie.
嗨丽兹嘿查利
Hi, Jacob.
嗨雅各布
Wassup, baby girl? Nothing.
怎么了 小宝贝没什么
How you doing? I’m good. Cleaning up your mess.
你怎么样我挺好收拾你的烂摊子
Why don’t you get into school before you get me in trouble.
你为什么不在给我惹麻烦之前早点进学校呢
All right, fine.
好的没问题
Text me. Okay.
联♥系♥我-没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!