But if you’re afraid we can’t handle knowing the bad stuff, or the
但如果你害怕我们对坏消息
scary stuff,
或可怕的事物处理不好
we can, I promise.
我们会做得很好我保证
Yeah, bring it. Whatever you got, we want it.
对带着这个承诺不管发生什么 一起面对
Because we love you, Lizzy.
因为我们爱你丽兹
Stop saying that. Please just go away, please.
求你们别说了走吧
Please.
走吧
Is Lizzy okay? She’s a little upset right now, buddy.
丽兹还好吗小家伙她现在有点丧气
Are you okay? Yeah, I’m good.
那你还好吗我没事
Here she is.
看看谁来了
So…
所以
um, here’s what I think is best.
我还是觉得这儿最好
I know Juan and Lita are more like what you had in mind when you got
当你陷入这件事的时候
into this.
你的脑子里只有阮和丽塔
Come on, baby.
过来 宝贝
So I think the best thing is for you to adopt them.
我觉得最好还是你收养他们
And… And I’ll just ask Karen for, um, a different placement.
还有我会让凯伦给我重新找个地方
So… No.
所以别这样
No, it’ll be good. No, honey.
没事儿这样最好不一点都不好
We need your help with Juan and Lita.
我们还需要你带阮和丽塔呢
We’re not doing this without you.
没有你我们可做不到
I’ll visit all the time and you can call me if you need help for
需要帮忙了随时联♥系♥我 我会常来
anything.
在家看看
No. Pete, I really don’t want to argue about this right now.
不可能彼得我现在真不想为这个吵
I don’t care. I said no. That’s not happening, okay?
我不管我说过那不可能明白吗
You’re with us now. Yeah.
你和我们在一起对
And you know why? We’ve got a cosmic connection.
你明白吗我们觉得冥冥之中自有天意
That’s right, we’ve got a cosmic connection.
对我们觉得冥冥之中自有天意
I know you feel sorry for me right now, but you really don’t have to..
我知道你们现在可怜我你们不用这样
It’s got nothing to do with what just happened.
和刚发生的一切都无关
Where’s the court statement Ellie gave you?
艾莉给你的法庭陈述呢
See this? Read that.
看到没大声读
“Lizzy once asked me why we did this, why we took them in.
丽兹曾问我为什么我们收养他们
We couldn’t give her an answer at the time.
那时我给不了她答案
We did it because something was missing in our lives, but we didn’t
这么做是因为我们感觉生命中错过了什么
know what it was.
我们又浑然不知
It was Juan, Lita, and Lizzy.”
原来就是你们
You see?
明白了吗
You were what was missing, Lizzy.
你就是我们缺少的那一块
But now you’re here and you are stuck with us.
现在既然我们在一起了
That’s right. We’re gonna be at every soccer game.
对啊我们要出现在每个球场游戏中
We’re gonna be all over your ass about your grades.
我们会对你的成绩火冒三丈
We’re gonna buy you your first prom dress.
我们要给你买♥♥人生第一件舞会礼服
It’s gonna be really pretty. But not too revealing. Super sweet.
一定会超好看的既可爱又不会暴露太多
You know, not too sexy.
就那种不会很性感的
Just like… really, that gorgeous sweet spot.
就像你会是最甜美的那个
Yeah. And when you graduate high school,
对哦当你高中毕业了
we’re gonna be in the front row embarrassing you.
我们会在前排讲你的糗事
We’re gonna be in the front row again when you graduate college, or
当你大学毕业的时候我们还那么干
even if you don’t.
或者不上都成
You will be graduating college, ’cause it’s so important and you’re
你一定会大学毕业你那么聪明
so smart.
对你来说很重要
I don’t mean to push, but it just opens up so many more opportunities.
我不会逼你但是大学毕业机遇更多
But either way, we’re gonna be there for you.
但不论如何我们都会伴你左右
And someday I’m gonna give you away at your wedding.
直到某天我会在你的婚礼上送别你
Even if I think the guy’s a pissant and he’s not good enough for my
即使我认为他是个笨蛋他也不配
little girl.
我家小姑娘
That’s right. Someday in the future.
多好啊将来某天
Someday in the way, way, way off, deep, deep, deep distant future.
遥远而触不可及的未来
Lizzy, can we go home now?
丽兹我们回家吧
Yeah, I guess we can.
我也这样想的
I know you don’t like this,
我知道你不喜欢这样
but you’re gonna have to get used to it once in a while, okay?
但你偶尔也要习惯一下好不好
Can I get one? I haven’t gotten a single hug from you since I’ve
我能来一个嘛自从我认识你
known you.
我一个都没抱过
Please?
给个面子吧
Hi. I don’t know the whole context of everything.
嗨我虽然不明白发生什么了
But I’m just wondering if I can just get in on that hug a little bit.
但我只想知道我能不能也抱一下下
We’re good! Thank you so much. We’re good, thank you.
不用不用心领了谢谢您
Sorry. That was just wrong. Yeah, I just do that. You guys hug.
对不起我不应该这样的你们继续
I crossed a boundary there.
我有点晕头了
Everything’s gonna work out great too.
一切也都会好起来的
I can tell.
我敢保证
Hi!

Oh! Oh, thank you!
喔太感谢了
Bye. Bye!
再见咯回见
Are you with them? Do you know those guys?
你们一起吗你们认识他们吗
Yeah. Why?
认识啊怎么了
Do you guys want to come in?
你们想进来坐坐吗
Uh… I-I made a pie.
我我做了热乎的派
No, thank you. Yes!
不用了谢谢必须去了
Karen! It’s pie. You know I love pie.
凯伦那可是派啊你还不了解我吗
Great. Yeah, I just… I have so many feelings.
太好了 真的 我想法太多了现在
Go potty, put your shoes on. We’re gonna go, okay?
上个厕所穿上鞋我们出发了好吗
Okay!
好哒
Whoa, Juan. What are you doing, buddy?
阮 哥们你干嘛呢
You can’t wear sneakers. We gotta look good today.
可不能穿运动鞋今天我们得看起来酷
Mom, have you seen my phone?
老妈你见我手♥机♥了吗
Uh, no. Wait, you mean the one in your hand?
没啊 你意思是你手上那个是吧
Lita, honey, did you go potty?
丽塔小宝贝你上过厕所了吗
I went potty! Okay, good job.
我去过啦非常棒
Everybody go potty! Yeah, I went potty.
全部上个厕所去我去过啦
Got that packet we’re supposed to bring? Yeah, I’m all set.
带上我们要带的包裹了吗-是的都准备好了
Let’s go, guys. Let’s go.
出发咯出发
I’m gonna beat you!
我要赢咯
No, no, no.
当然不行
No distracted driving, okay?
专心开车行吧
All right. All right?
没问题确定吗
She’s gonna drive. Oh, yeah?
她来开车真的呀
Yes, but I have the phone and I’ll sit in the front
是的我拿着手♥机♥坐前排
in case I have to grab the wheel or shut down the power, okay?
以防我不得不抓方向盘或者停车好吗
Sandy, come on, it’s started!
珊迪快点快点要开始啦
Did I make it? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我没迟到吧刚刚好
What’s that?
那是啥啊
Lizzy made it for me. You didn’t get one?
丽兹给我做的你没有吗
You got a T-shirt? You got a T-shirt?
你居然得到了一个短袖
You may all be seated.
请诸位就座
Good morning, folks.
大家早上好
You know, family court is important…
众所周知家庭法庭很重要
Wait. Wait! Wait! Wait.
稍等一下等等等等
Grandma Sandy’s in the house. We can begin.
珊迪奶奶就座完毕可以开始啦
Told you we’d make it. Stop it!
我说的没错吧别闹
These seats are saved. Yeah, they’re saved for me.
这些座被占了对啊就是给我占的
Move over. Stop it!
往过挪别闹啦
Go ahead, Judge. Thank you, Grandma Sandy.
法官先生您继续感谢配合洛尼特奶奶
She got a T-shirt.
居然送她短袖
You know, family court is important work.
众所周知 家庭法庭意义重大
But it’s difficult work.
但是做好也不容易
We spend day in and day out dealing with things
我们日复一日地处理一些事情
that we feel no family should have to go through.
处理我们觉得大家不该面对的事情
So on these rare days when we get to smile at work,
所以在这难得的几天里当我们笑起来时
these days mean a great deal to all of us.
意味着这些任务圆♥满♥完成
And I may not look it, but I’m a huge cornball
我或许看不到但我很多愁善感
and I live for this.
我以此而活
Ronit?
萝妮
Yeah!
我懂
I love this song.
我超爱这歌♥
We are here today to officially create a new family.
今天大家共聚一起来组建新家庭
Peter and Elinore Wagner,
艾莉·瓦格纳和彼得
do you wish to adopt Juan, Lita, and Lizzy into your family today?
今天你们决定好要和璜恩 莉塔和莉兹成为一家人了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!