No, she doesn’t like it when you… Come here!
不她不喜欢来这儿
Oh! I’m your Grandma Sandy.
喔我是你的奶奶珊迪
Anyone ever starts shit with any of you, they have to deal with me.
任何人想欺负你他们都要先过我这关
We’re family now, and I got your back forever. You hear me?
我们现在是一家人了我永远是你坚强的后盾你听到了吗
Mom, just take it easy. Please. Oh, my God!
妈妈别紧张拜托哦我的天呐
Will you look at them!
我能看看他们吗
Juan, Lita, this is Sandy. This is Pete’s mom.
阮丽塔这是珊迪这是彼得的妈妈
Hi! Hi!
嗨嗨
I could just eat you two up! And how’s my baby boy?
真想把你们两个吃了我的大孙子怎么样啊
Ohh!

Hello, dear. Hi.
你好亲爱的嗨
Mom, give us a few minutes. We were just in the middle of a family meeting.
妈妈给我们几分钟我们正在开家庭会议呢
Perfect, because I’m a member of the family.
太好了我也是这个家庭的一员了
Grandma Sandy has an announcement to make.
珊迪奶奶有一件事要宣布
I got the whole family tickets to Six Flags!
我给全家人都买♥♥了去六面旗主题公园的票
Yay! Yay!
耶耶
What’s Six Flags?
六面旗是什么
“What’s Six Flags?” Mom, that’s such a nice offer.
六面旗是什么妈妈这个提议很好
But things have been a little chaotic around here, and we need things to be normal.
但这里的情况有点复杂我们得把一切都处理好
I’ll tell you what’s not normal, is your kids not knowing what Six Flags is.
我来告诉你什么没有处理好你的孩子不知道什么是六面旗
Your kids.
你的孩子们
Ma, it’s just not a good time. So we’re not doing this, okay?
妈现在不是时候我们没有在说这件事好吗
We’re not doing this, right? We’re on the same page because of the structure thing?
我们没有在说这件事对吗我们在管理上达成共识了吗
Yeah, yeah.
好吧好吧
Honey? Right, El?
亲爱的是吗艾莉
I did not cave. Oh, you caved.
我才没屈服哦你屈服了
Lizzy gave you the look and you caved.
丽兹看了你一眼你就屈服了
Maybe I just wanted to be the fun parent for once instead of being the bad guy.
也许我只想做个让孩子开心的父母而不是个恶人
I tried being the bad guy. You wouldn’t let me. Okay, fine. I’m sorry.
我在试着做坏人你不让我做好吧是的我很抱歉
But look how much fun everybody’s having.
但每个人看起来都很开心啊
And Lizzy, she’s actually smiling. It’s crazy.
丽兹她真的在笑这太疯狂了
Hey! Did you have fun?
嘿你玩得开心吗
You don’t have to go on the kiddie rides.
你不必去玩儿童玩的那些项目
I love the big rides. You want to go on the…
我喜欢刺♥激♥的你想去
Hey, Lizzy! Hey, what’s up?
嘿丽兹嘿怎么了
Good to see you! Good to see you too!
很高兴见到你很高兴见到你
Hey, hey. What’s up?
嘿嘿怎么了
Uh, Kylie, Savanna, these are my, um…
呃凯莉莎凡娜他们是我的嗯
fosters.
养父母
Yeah, yeah. We’re the fosters!
是的是的我们是她的养父母
I’ll see you guys later. Actually, we were just gonna go on the water ride.
待会见实际上我们正要去水上乐园呢
Let her go with her friends.
让她和朋友一起去吧
They don’t want to be stuck here with a bunch of old farts like you two.
她们可不想和你们两个老家伙混呆在一起
They want to ride the big stuff and check out the hot boys.
她们想骑点刺♥激♥的东西看看帅哥什么的
Here’s a hundred.
这是一百元
Buy yourselves some souvenirs and junk food.
给自己买♥♥些纪念品和好吃的
Uh-huh. Thanks, Grandma Sandy. Thanks!
嗯嗯谢谢珊迪奶奶谢谢
All right, cool.
好吧酷
Uh, meet you guys at… What time are we going back to your house?
呃什么时候回你家
We’re going back to our house, where we all live, at 7:00!
我们回自己的家我们都住在那里七点
Okay, I’ll see you then. Bye!
好的到时候见再见
Mom, what are you doing? You can’t… Oh, no!
妈妈你在干什么你不能哦不
Little Juanny’s upchucking in the trash bin!
小阮被垃圾桶卡住了
You all right, peanut?
你没事吧宝贝儿
Was it all the funnel cakes we ate?
把刚才吃的漏斗蛋糕都吐了吗
Oh. Oh, oh.
哦哦哦
I know she’s getting these texts. I can see the dots.
我知道她收到了这些短♥信♥我能看到这些点
Maybe she ran off. Maybe something happened to her.
也许她跑掉了也许她出了什么事
No, she didn’t. She’s just treating us like another set of fosters.
不她没有她只是把我们又当作一对养父母了
All right, bye.
好啦再见
Thanks for the ride. I love you!
谢谢你送我回来我爱你
I’m the bad guy. Watch this. Bye.
我要当个坏人了注意点再见
Bye! Hey!
再见嘿
Where the hell were you? We went to the movies.
你到底去在哪儿了我们去看电影了
And it ran a little bit later. It’s not a big deal.
时间长了点没什么大不了的
You couldn’t have taken five seconds to let us know nobody murdered you?
你就不能花五秒钟来让我们知道你没有被人谋杀吗
Well, guess what? You’re grounded.
好吧你猜怎么着 你被禁足了
I’m grounded? Yeah. You’re grounded. Because I just grounded you.
我被禁足了是的你被禁足了因为我刚把你禁足了
Before you weren’t grounded, you weren’t anything,
在你没有被禁足之前你没事
and then I just said that thing that I said, and now you’re grounded!
然后我说了我刚才说的话现在你被禁足了
We’ve been waiting one hour for you! I’m the bad guy. Calm down.
我们已经等了你一个小时了我来当坏人冷静
He’s the bad guy. You’re not going anywhere.
他来当坏人你哪儿也不能去了
You’re done! Done!
你完了完了
Don’t want to hear it! You know what?
不想听你知道吗
When I was nine I lived in a crack house.
我九岁的时候住在一个破房♥子里
So I’m pretty sure the multiplex is a comparatively safe environment.
所以我非常肯定电影院是个安全的环境
Oh, no. No. You don’t play that trouble pass card with us.
哦不不就因为你有过麻烦不代表这次就没事了
Your butt’s in a sling, missy!
你完蛋了小姑娘
Oh, Grandma Sandy, I forgot. What?
哦珊迪奶奶我忘了什么
I got you, um…
我给你带了嗯
Oh, sweet Jesus.
哦天呐
Will you look at this? I’m gonna wear it every day.
看看这个我每天都要穿着它
Oh, come here.
哦过来
You know, this reminds me
你知道这提醒了我
of when Pete and his degenerate friends stole a pizza truck.
彼得和他那些狐朋狗友偷过一辆披萨卡车
She’s good. She’s good. Oh, God.
她很好她很好哦天哪
Are you two gonna stand there all night,
你们俩要整晚都站在那儿吗
or are we gonna try to get these kids to bed at a decent hour?
还是我们要让孩子们按时睡觉呢
You remember I told you we weren’t special enough for this?
你还记得我告诉过你我们做的还远远不够吗
We were doing fine. You said that we were in a rut.
我们做得很好你说我们是墨守成规的
Maybe we were spoiled and didn’t appreciate the rut.
也许我们被宠坏了不喜欢一成不变的生活
The rut was easy and quiet. You know, I miss the rut. But you had to be a mommy.
那种生活简单而安静你知道我有点怀念了但你非要当个妈妈
Whose idea was it to go and talk to the teenagers?
去和青少年谈谈是谁的主意
We could’ve had a toddler who doesn’t have opinions and thong underwear.
我们不能找个不会发表意见还不会穿丁字裤的小孩吧
What? You pushed us into some next-level shit!
什么你把我们推进了下一个层次的烂摊子里
Look, we can’t start turning on each other here.
听着我们不能在这里互相挑衅
If we just stay calm and we work together,
如果我们保持冷静一起战斗
we can find a way to get these little assholes out of our house!
我们可以找到办法把这些小混♥蛋♥赶出我们的房♥子
Now we’re talking!
现在我们正在说啊
That’s exactly what I was thinking. Hello!
我就是这么想的你好
I hate them so much. Me too. They’re the worst.
我非常讨厌他们我也是他们最坏了
They’re so ungrateful. We’re doing everything for them.
他们太忘恩负义了我们为他们做了一切
And they could give two shits. Right?
他们却他妈什么都不能给我们是吧
But guess what? They’re not adopted yet.
但你猜怎么着他们还没有被正式收养
No. No, they’re not.
不不他们没有
We could just…
我们可以
put ’em back.
把他们就送回去
I mean, yes, we would look like the worst people in the world, but…
我是说是的我们看起来像世界上最差的人但是
Yeah, we would. And right now everybody thinks we’re saints.
是的我们会的现在每个人都认为我们是圣人
I know. I love that part. I do love that part. That’s the only good part.
我知道我喜欢这一点我真的很喜欢这一点这是唯一的优点了
Just an idea.
我有个主意
What if we say that some relatives came forward?
如果我们说有亲戚来了呢
The courts took ’em. There’s nothing we could do.
法庭把他们带走了我们无能为力
Right? We squirt a few tears, we act super devastated.
对吧我们再挤几滴眼泪表现得非常难过
That’s good. That’s good. That’s very good.
那很好那很好那非常好
And we get our clean house and date night back.
然后我们就有了干净的房♥子和约会之夜
And everybody feels sorry for us.
每个人都为我们感到难过
Yes! Right?
是啊对吧
Get some presents maybe.
也许会收些礼物
We’re never gonna do that.
我们永远不会这么做的
No.

It’s a nice thought, but we’re…
这是个好主意但我们
We’re stuck, aren’t we? Yeah, we are.
我们被困住了不是吗是的我们被困住了
You know, we gotta just accept that we made a terrible mistake
你知道我们必须承认我们犯了一个严重的错误
and our life is mostly gonna suck now.
我们的生活现在大部分都会很糟糕
Good night, honey.
晚安亲爱的
All right, one nail on each side of the slat.
好了板条两边各有一个钉子
Okay. On both ends. Okay?
好的在两端都有可以吗
“Look.” Yes, excellent.
看是的很好
Okay, keep going. Get the words for me.
好的继续把这些拼出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!